[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

If you received the email saying such then yep. I won the chance to buy a 5600x and mobo the other day and it arrived today. Pretty fast turn around.

If you received the email saying such then yep. I won the chance to buy a 5600x and mobo the other day and it arrived today. Pretty fast turn around.
Yeah my combo is coming tomorrow, not bad at all for $6 Newegg shipping.

Won the 3070 combo but don't want it, want a 3080 lol
I lost out on the newegg lottery, I'd take a 3070 if I could get my hands on one.
Wish I had more time to catch one online, but working 50-60 hrs don't leave me much time to do so, and seems really hard to catch drops on the weekend.

I am just so glad I got the parts on prices I got them for. I am wondering are we still gonna ban people for selling little over MSRP if that is what they paid here in forums? Or we have to sell below the new retail price because someone said so? Lol. I decided to keep my 5950x even though I realize I don’t use all its power because I bought it for about 150 over Msrp. Was warned by a good member here that I might lose my account forever if I don’t sell for retail lol.

I am just so glad I got the parts on prices I got them for. I am wondering are we still gonna ban people for selling little over MSRP if that is what they paid here in forums? Or we have to sell below the new retail price because someone said so? Lol. I decided to keep my 5950x even though I realize I don’t use all its power because I bought it for about 150 over Msrp. Was warned by a good member here that I might lose my account forever if I don’t sell for retail lol.
I believe there's still a big ole sticky in the FSFT forum that would answer your question.

Not sure if this was mentioned before but military exchanges are a good option for PS5's and XBOX's. Obviously you have to know someone with exchange privileges. Almost every exchange sells consoles even the little 7/11 style ones. I snagged my PS5 while getting a haircut the other day. Guy came in and said he just stocked 10. I am on a very small installation though. Good luck.

Not sure if this was mentioned before but military exchanges are a good option for PS5's and XBOX's. Obviously you have to know someone with exchange privileges. Almost every exchange sells consoles even the little 7/11 style ones. I snagged my PS5 while getting a haircut the other day. Guy came in and said he just stocked 10. I am on a very small installation though. Good luck.
lol. So its not just movies folks are selling and buting at barber shops now.

Can you not access NE from work? What are you trying to get? Let me know if I can help. I'm home all day most days. :)
If I had.to guess he.probably works at one of those jobs that require you to work and not check the internet ... I know strange :)

This is great- I get an email saying a 5600x and a motherboard is in my cart. I check, and the 5600x is out of stock :LOL:

Newegg decided I was worthy to purchase a 6900 XT nitro +... for $1420. Wow, I would not have predicted the 3090’s launch price would look good in hindsight.
AMEN brother. Some of these 3080 and 6900xt prices are just about at 3090 FE pricing. And there I was bitching about buying 3090 FE for 1500 at bestbuy. In hindsight it was a good buy after all.

Last edited:
AMEN brother. Some of these 3080 and 6900xt prices are just about at 3080 FE pricing. And there I was bitching about buying 3090 FE for 1500 at bestbuy. In hindsight it was a good buy after all.
Absolute steal man.

If anyone wants an expensive 6900XT, I apparently have it in my cart for a few hours.

Newegg decided I was worthy to purchase a 6900 XT nitro +... for $1420. Wow, I would not have predicted the 3090’s launch price would look good in hindsight.
This is why I ended up going for a 3090 FE on Best Buy last Friday. Prices are so absurd that getting a 3090 for it's MSRP isn't that bad. I can sell my 2080Ti right now and it would be like I bought the 3090 for the price that most 3080s are currently going for.

I assume so since they're listed on MSI's where to buy page. I never really worry about buying stuff from random stores online if paying with a credit card because I know my credit card company will just reverse the payment and send me a new card in a day haha.

https://us.msi.com/wheretobuy/main_us
Unless they use your personal information to steal your identity and/or other accounts. Then it’s not just your credit card company you have to deal with.

If I had.to guess he.probably works at one of those jobs that require you to work and not check the internet ... I know strange :)
No, the buying window would be during my commute home and I don't have a data plan on my phone.

Back