[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for AMD, Nvidia, Intel, PS5, XBOX

sover

Limp Gawd
you gotta check every 5 mins or so. Best Buy release a few at a time. Different models, etc.
I'm literally just watching the list of GPUs with exclude out of stock checked. They had like 4 or 5 things in stock when I first saw anything and other stuff hasn't seemed to come into stock yet. We'll see, sometimes they do really small drops at weird times like this one. Might be one of those. Either way congrats to bufodr_T.

bufodr_T

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm literally just watching the list of GPUs with exclude out of stock checked. They had like 4 or 5 things in stock when I first saw anything and other stuff hasn't seemed to come into stock yet. We'll see, sometimes they do really small drops at weird times like this one. Might be one of those. Either way congrats to bufodr_T.
I had $50 in reward bucks waiting to be spent. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: sover
like this

undertaker2k8

[H]ard|Gawd
You're the first human success I've seen in months.

Did best buy get their bot blocker working again, or are the usual botters just not bothering for some reason?
You can luck out on BB if you get in queue in the first second or so of it going live, got a PS5 and Xbx during the last drop.

kamikazi

[H]ard|Gawd
I selected the first 3070ti I saw in stock. Waited for it to turn yellow. Straight to checkout. I did it on my phone on the app.
Congrats. I hope everyone who has been waiting will eventually get what they are looking for.

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
just picked up a 3090 FTW 3 from microcenter at MSRP. had to get a uber to get it during lunch.
Lucky. I was there yesterday after work and they had vouchers out for them. I grabbed one and when I got to the register the guy came back out of the back empty handed saying they didn't have anymore.. It was one of those hand written vouchers too so I think I been lied too. Manager came running after me when I was walking out saying they do have 3070ti. I told em to piss off with those.

Last edited:

shinotenshi

Weaksauce
Lucky. I was there yesterday after work and they had vouchers out for them. I grabbed one and when I got to the register the guy came back out of the back empty handed saying they didn't have anymore.. It was one of those hand written vouchers too so I think I been lied too. Manager came running after me when I was walking out saying they do have 3070ti. I told em to piss of with those.
that does sound sketchy. the guy who helped me, told me, if you see a box we have it. I'm pretty sure he checked the inventory before he gave me the voucher that I had to take to the register.

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
that does sound sketchy. the guy who helped me, told me, if you see a box we have it. I'm pretty sure he checked the inventory before he gave me the voucher that I had to take to the register.
Yea they had the printed things out on diy table of everything available atm. Paper said they had 4 on hand. He then pulled out one of the hand written vouchers that you normally get in the morning from a manager. He went to the back to get it after handing me the voucher. I was mad but shrugged it off by the time I got out the door.

undertaker2k8

[H]ard|Gawd
Yea they had the printed things out on diy table of everything available atm. Paper said they had 4 on hand. He then pulled out one of the hand written vouchers that you normally get in the morning from a manager. He went to the back to get it after handing me the voucher. I was mad but shrugged it off by the time I got out the door.
He cannot currently flip it for profit given the prices so probably just an inventory error.

RareAir23

Limp Gawd
So I saw this in my email this afternoon/evening from Newegg for those looking for the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X CPU. Newegg has it in stock. Sold and shipped by them. It is discounted and not in the Shuffle. Let me see if I can pull up the link again to confirm availability. Hold on...yep. They still have stock and the discount is on. $10 off. If you want one, head over to Newegg and have your money ready. Out!

next-Jin

Supreme [H]ardness
So I saw this in my email this afternoon/evening from Newegg for those looking for the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X CPU. Newegg has it in stock. Sold and shipped by them. It is discounted and not in the Shuffle. Let me see if I can pull up the link again to confirm availability. Hold on...yep. They still have stock and the discount is on. $10 off. If you want one, head over to Newegg and have your money ready. Out!
It’s been in stock over 24 hours now. I still have it in my cart from yesterday.

wareyore

Limp Gawd
1626630354212.png

Showing a couple weeks to deliver - but MSRP and sold / shipped from Amazon.

NKD

[H]F Junkie
Hmm was able to order a 6800xt Merc from Amazon. Not sure if I keep it and sell my 3080 ftw 3 ultra here that I am sure will get snagged up here easy.

kamikazi

[H]ard|Gawd
Hmm was able to order a 6800xt Merc from Amazon. Not sure if I keep it and sell my 3080 ftw 3 ultra here that I am sure will get snagged up here easy.
How much was the 6800xt? I would have bought one of those over the 3080 few ultra that I got from Newegg if the price was the same.

NKD

[H]F Junkie
How much was the 6800xt? I would have bought one of those over the 3080 few ultra that I got from Newegg if the price was the same.

it was little below 1100. But I might be canceling it. Lot of them have been popping around 1400+ but this was the first one I saw below 1100.

bufodr_T

Supreme [H]ardness
Looks like FE Nvidia cards at best buy are now in store only. No more online ordering the FE cards. Pretty shitty deal as the nearest BB that carries the card in stock is in Louisville, Ky which is a 3 hour drive each way for me.

Last edited:

sparky1_2007

2[H]4U
Looks like FE Nvidia cards at best buy are now in store only. No more online ordering the FE cards. Pretty shitty deal as the nearest BB that carries the card in stock is in Louisville, Ky which is a 3 hour drive each way for me.

Yup, they've been hoarding stock the past few drops for this by the looks of it:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp-co.../pcmcat1619723841347.c?id=pcmcat1619723841347

There was a spreadsheet going around showing there being a few hundred cards at one particular store, but I can't find it off hand

Bigbacon

Fully [H]
zotac store on amazon has 3070tis and 3080tis in stock.

1250 for a 3070ti
1650 for a 3080ti.

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
Closest BB near me is over an hour away. Not going to bother. You going to have to be there super early to get a decent spot in line.

celwin

[H]ard|Gawd
Good. No more trying to beat bots online.

bufodr_T

Supreme [H]ardness
Last edited:
Reactions: DPI
like this
The problem is not every store will carry them. The nearest store to me is about 45 min away. The nearest store that will carry the fe cards is 3 hours.
Is this based off the stores that were used at the original launch, or is there a new set? I remember there being almost none in PA.

DanNeely

2[H]4U
Is this based off the stores that were used at the original launch, or is there a new set? I remember there being almost none in PA.
The list was linked above. PA has 3 locations. North of Philly, west of Pittsburgh, and for some reason Erie. Unless the latter is splitting the difference between Cleveland and Buffalo (both's city centers are about 90m away) I still don't get why they picked it instead of Harrisburg or maybe Scranton.

Retsam

2[H]4U
Being defeated by unemployed scalpers who are already in line is so much better.

Lul. Exactly what I was thinking. Some stores already have 200 people lined up, so I am unsure on how great it is to have cards in-stores tomorrow..... The closest store to me that will have them is an hour away and according to the list shows 50 ish in line already....

Last edited:

kamikazi

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone have link to numbers sold of say any particular series of card from any manufacturer. I know nVidia says they've sold more 30 series than 20 series. I'd love to see hard numbers on say the number of 3080s sold vs. 2080s sold.