[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for AMD, Nvidia, Intel, PS5, XBOX

sover

Limp Gawd
Got a Ventus 3080 into my cart and was at checkout, but I'd have needed to do a 90 mile (each way) drive for it. Not doing that for a card I'd just be getting to sell to someone on here.

NKD

[H]F Junkie
New egg shuffle is just getting more hilarious. They gonna bundle a b550 and 5600x with a 6900xt. I mean I am so glad I just picked up computers at this point and got in on the HP with 5800x and 3080 for 1950. These prices are just beyond stupid. I mean at least put in a better board and better cpu with 6900xt.

JasonPC

Limp Gawd
New egg shuffle is just getting more hilarious. They gonna bundle a b550 and 5600x with a 6900xt. I mean I am so glad I just picked up computers at this point and got in on the HP with 5800x and 3080 for 1950. These prices are just beyond stupid. I mean at least put in a better board and better cpu with 6900xt.
Yeah I can appreciate bundling balanced parts critical for pc building for combos to cater to actual gamers building systems instead of miners and scalpers grabbing all they can get, but these combos make no sense.

Bundle high end motherboards and cpus with high end cards and lower end motherboards with lower end cards. Is it that hard of a concept? Instead this is used as an outlet to push hard to sell components with highly sought after GPUs.

Fritzz

Gawd

The pricing is just insane even on the lower level. 5600x with a b550 and your still paying $900 for a 6700XT, aka double MSRP. The AMD cards on these Shuffles just is not worth it IMO..

NKD

[H]F Junkie
The pricing is just insane even on the lower level. 5600x with a b550 and your still paying $900 for a 6700XT, aka double MSRP. The AMD cards on these Shuffles just is not worth it IMO..
Yea pure insanity. I am sure one could get it for close to double the price from scalper instead of buying parts they won’t need lol.

For all those that are on the evga wait list. I got my

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING, 10G-P5-3897-KR email today.​

To bad my wife pitched a fit 🤣
0CCDF9F2-37A1-4774-901B-16276EEA4965.png

NKD

[H]F Junkie
0741DFEE-EB38-4347-9BD6-62D31DEA5B73.png

I don’t need this. But wtf is this with Amazon? Did the same to me on 5950x. First time I saw this today. Bunch of horse shit so what if I got a GPU instantly and I can’t buy now?

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
yea none of them are not deliverable to me lol. Never see that before may be it’s just that they are outta stock? Wondering if other people are the same. Does have add to cart button but can’t get it shipped to me.

Not deliverable to me either.

bug?
Sorry. I did not try to add to cart etc. False alarm I guess. Not surprising.

Bop

2[H]4U
I managed to nab an EVGA XC3 3090 from Best Buy today. The first time I got it in the cart it said I couldn't checkout because it was unavailable for pickup and delivery. I gave up and then it popped back in stock about an hour later. I was able to set up a pickup. It was a BB in downstate NY that I *thought* was closer when I ordered it in haste. It turns out I had to make a nice 90 minute drive. Did it anyways and the employee said their store only got a single 3090 in stock. Totally pathetic numbers.

chameleoneel

Supreme [H]ardness
I managed to nab an EVGA XC3 3090 from Best Buy today. The first time I got it in the cart it said I couldn't checkout because it was unavailable for pickup and delivery. I gave up and then it popped back in stock about an hour later. I was able to set up a pickup. It was a BB in downstate NY that I *thought* was closer when I ordered it in haste. It turns out I had to make a nice 90 minute drive. Did it anyways and the employee said their store only got a single 3090 in stock. Totally pathetic numbers.
Dang, nice one!

I got a ryzen 5950x from AMD today, after weeks of no joy for me on their website.

hv43082

[H]ard|Gawd
My faithful Asrock X370 died after 4 years of service. Time to retire the OG 1700x CPU. Problem is I cannot find 5900x CPU at all. Now I am left without a functional computer sigh.

chameleoneel

Supreme [H]ardness
My faithful Asrock X370 died after 4 years of service. Time to retire the OG 1700x CPU. Problem is I cannot find 5900x CPU at all. Now I am left without a functional computer sigh.
If you are in a fairly populated area, check your local craigslist or FB for sale postings. I'm in Portland Oregon and there have been two un-opened 5900x for $600, in the past week. IMO, $50 over MSRP isn't too bad.

You could also try your luck with backordering from Office Depot for slightly below MSRP

https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/6574446/AMD-Ryzen-9-5000-5900X-Dodeca/

__hollywood|meow

[H]ard|Gawd
I said this in the Ampere thread too, but I got a win on the TD Discord this morning.

wow, congrats lightning. which card did you manage to nab?

i will say, to anyone interested in using tech drops discord - their notifications are good, but dont talk tech in the general chat. i got kicked and banned by the moron admin himself because i made the unfounded and incendiary claim that...samsung had multiple contracts to produce ampere chips on their 8nm process in korea.

DPI

[H]F Junkie
And proactive starts with signing up for B&H email notifications, https://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/wishlist.jsp#/723610c87cfeb656545b736c6ffd3709/

Because you see B&H has their own shuffle but they're doing it in secret - no public announcements - but based on notifications. And according to a rep, all their new stock goes to this system now, not the website.
Follow-up on the post from two months ago about B&H's email-only notification queue, they've been dog slow but the email invites do seem to be trickling out, so post in here if you get one.

(not mine)
1622586023846.png

Last edited:

deruberhanyok

[H]ard|Gawd
Today’s announcement of the Ti versions had me wondering - how many of you have been waiting this whole time to get a card that has now been supplanted by a new better model?

anyone taking bets on if this thread will still be going on when 4000 series launches?

arnemetis

2[H]4U
Today’s announcement of the Ti versions had me wondering - how many of you have been waiting this whole time to get a card that has now been supplanted by a new better model?

anyone taking bets on if this thread will still be going on when 4000 series launches?
I'll take that bet. The only reason it wouldn't be is if someone makes a fresh one, but that should be locked as this thread isn't specific to 3k series. The shortage won't end overnight, it will take years to resolve. Scalpers now know this is a good market to be in, so I am sure they will be all over the 4k series as much as I bet they will be all over the 3k Ti cards.

kamikazi

Gawd
As to the B&H "queue", I requested notification on a 5950x I think in January. I get a biweekly email telling me they are not available. However, I know they came into stock at least once since then and I never even got an email. Others here were able to purchase one on the site. I sent an email to B&H asking about this and got crickets. That was May 6th and I don't think they've sent me another biweekly notification since based on a search of my email. Howevee, I could have deleted it and forgot.

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
I love how the Zotac 3070 is the same price as the EVGA 3080 in today's shuffle. EVGa is really the only good guys these days that are not bending people over.

DPI

[H]F Junkie
I love how the Zotac 3070 is the same price as the EVGA 3080 in today's shuffle. EVGa is really the only good guys these days that are not bending people over.

Good guys until you see their 3080 Ti prices - they'll be more in line with other partner cards (closer to $2000). But it was a good run.

Last edited:

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
Good guys until you see their 3080 Ti prices - they'll be more in line with other partner cards (closer to $2000). But it was a good run.
We shall see. Their prices didn't really go up much after their April dead line on the tariff stuff. I still expect them to be cheaper then others AiBs.