[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

AMD tried to do bot check thing but I guess bots are smarter now. Couldn't add anything to cart lol. It just slowed me down even more I guess haha.

denied.PNG

Access denied on chrome but edge still works...

Man I wasn't interested in the rx 6700xt at $900, but at $500ish, I would be in on that. Did so many stupid capcha, and can't add a thing.

Man I wasn't interested in the rx 6700xt at $900, but at $500ish, I would be in on that. Did so many stupid capcha, and can't add a thing.
Yea was thinking of getting the 6700xt nitro but it was $950 at MC just now. Fuck that.

I assume that all the winners know by now.

I assume that if you don't get an email soon after the picking time, you've lost. I said this somewhere else but I suspect they pick winners, wait 2 hours to sell some of it. Anything left over, they pick again, send emails, wait 2 hours, see if anything is still left, send a 3rd wave. Anything left over ends up on the next shuffle.

could be wrong but that is how I would do it. So if you don't get an email right away you've didn't get picked as the percent chance you have gets much smaller every 2 hours.

Microcenter in Parkville, MD area has a couple of 6700XTs in the back if anyones curious. Go there and ask about them, they're no longer stocking them on display.

So Newegg ended up just giving me a refund. So I think I’ll just give up at this point.
They refunded me also, and that PC is never in stock anymore.
I preorder one from iBuyPower and it said 12 weeks because 3080 LMAO

Newegg cart isnt working for me in chrome, but it does work in Brave. NE support cant explain it.

Just got my newegg rejection.

I was just thinking about how some get picked a lot and others get nothing. I am 0 for at least 22 or so now, and I do not use the phone app, just my computer. Maybe it makes a difference to use the phone app. For those who have won, did you use their phone app or a PC?

I was just thinking about how some get picked a lot and others get nothing. I am 0 for at least 22 or so now, and I do not use the phone app, just my computer. Maybe it makes a difference to use the phone app. For those who have won, did you use their phone app or a PC?
I used PC. "Win" 1 out of like 23.

App hasnt helped me. I tried it about 5 days.

I am like 1 out of 40 and I won a combo that I didn’t buy. So don’t feel too bad lol.

Microcenter in Parkville, MD area has a couple of 6700XTs in the back if anyones curious. Go there and ask about them, they're no longer stocking them on display.
I was there yesterday after work and they are stupid over prices. $950 for a 6700xt no thanks. I believe they still have stock as of this morning too for the Nitro cards.

I was there yesterday after work and they are stupid over prices. $950 for a 6700xt no thanks. I believe they still have stock as of this morning too for the Nitro cards.
That is nuts. I got an Alienware R10 with 6800xt, liquid cooled 5600x, 1k psu, 500gb nvme, 1tb sata drive for $1470 from the dell outlet.

That is nuts. I got an Alienware R10 with 6800xt, liquid cooled 5600x, 1k psu, 500gb name, 1tb sata drive for $1470 from the dell outlet.
They have 3070 msi for $709 and 6900xt red devil for $1820 lol... I showed up 10mins before they open after work too.

Last edited:
Back