[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Just got my rejection email. You know things are crap when you can't even get selected for a $20 off coupon code, for a product that is always in-stock. WTF. :D
Got my rejection about 7 hours ago. My cousin who had only ordered from Newegg once and spent around $600 in the past 5 years “won” a Gigabyte 6700 XT Elite combo. I don’t want a 6700XT but good to know it seems to be semi random who gets selected. Unless they’re trying to increase their customer base by offering people who hardly buy anything the chance to buy hard to get items.

Got my rejection about 7 hours ago. My cousin who had only ordered from Newegg once and spent around $600 in the past 5 years “won” a Gigabyte 6700 XT Elite combo. I don’t want a 6700XT but good to know it seems to be semi random who gets selected. Unless they’re trying to increase their customer base by offering people who hardly buy anything the chance to buy hard to get items.
I hadnt bought anything from them in 8 years. I thought that was why I wasnt (randomly) picked.
So I bought 3 things from them in last month.
So far it hant helped.

I hadnt bought anything from them in 8 years. I thought that was why I wasnt (randomly) picked.
So I bought 3 things from them in last month.
So far it hant helped.
I know I haven’t bought as much from them as most here, but my account is probably 10-15 years old and I’ve spent at least 10 grand over that time period.

I have been seeing a bunch of open box 6700xt coming in at my MC the past week. The price also dropped on the 6700xt. It doesn't look like they are moving those very quickly. I guess not even scalpers want to pay nearly $900 for a 6700xt. Pretty sure they open up sealed GPUs when they are return to make sure they are in there.

In a sane pricing situation the 6700xt is decent at MSRP and MAYBE worth $500 for a full on AIB version. This is the level I am interested in for one if it ever gets there.

Managed to get a 6700 xt the other week and it’s honestly a decent card. I think it just got a bad rap from all those hot-take YouTubers who claimed it was a bad value... *newsflash* all GPUs are a terrible value now. If you can get a 6700xt for anywhere between MSRP and the going rate of 1080ti/2080s, then it is a good deal. Not the card I wanted, but it’s faster than a 2080/1080ti/2080 Super.

I have been seeing a bunch of open box 6700xt coming in at my MC the past week. The price also dropped on the 6700xt. It doesn't look like they are moving those very quickly. I guess not even scalpers want to pay nearly $900 for a 6700xt. Pretty sure they open up sealed GPUs when they are return to make sure they are in there.

It’s a pricing disconnect - the 6700xt mines like the 1080ti ($6-700) but games like the 2080S ($900). Probably returns from scalpers or miners.

Last edited:
In a sane pricing situation the 6700xt is decent at MSRP and MAYBE worth $500 for a full on AIB version. This is the level I am interested in for one if it ever gets there.
Managed to get a 6700 xt the other week and it’s honestly a decent card. I think it just got a bad rap from all those hot-take YouTubers who claimed it was a bad value... *newsflash* all GPUs are a terrible value now. If you can get a 6700xt for anywhere between MSRP and the going rate of 1080ti/2080s, then it is a good deal. Not the card I wanted, but it’s faster than a 2080/1080ti/2080 Super.

It’s a pricing disconnect - the 6700xt mines like the 1080ti ($6-700) but games like the 2080S ($900). Probably returns from scalpers or miners.
No doubt it is a decent card at AMD's but at 8-900 nope. My MC has a MSI open box atm for $675 and some new ones for $750. I believe the same cards were over $800 last week.

I was online as soon as they released and all I ever got on a 3080 and 3060 was please wait.
Yup, gotta remember there are millions of best buy accounts against a few hundred or thousand cards, AND they have to be available at your local store since they won't ship these. Been playing this game all year, two of mine turned yellow but both said unavailable for shipping by the time they did. If you don't turn yellow within a minute or two it's probably sold out. I'm still in 'queue' for five cards but I don't believe they are real.

OMG! I've been selected by the NewEgg Shuffle!

Too bad it's for the Gigabyte 6700xt and Gigabyte x570 combo for a cool $1k. I think I will have to pass!
Count is 1/21.
Shuffle today has the same Gigabyte combo of 6700xt and x570 for almost $100 less than yesterday. Figures

Bots rule the world now. BB is the victim now too. Can’t seem to get anything there now either. Got add to cart on 3070 but was gone already.

Bots rule the world now. BB is the victim now too. Can’t seem to get anything there now either. Got add to cart on 3070 but was gone already.
Yea supposedly this figured out how to by pass their system weeks ago.

Success from BB, I think! Had window open and ready with all the cards in Saved Items. Got a discord notification on mobile about a distill update from one of the channels. Had a number of cards available when I hit the page. Went after an evga 3070 because, well, I don't know, decent price I guess plus hurry-up panic:nailbiting:. The button never turned yellow but I hit it again while still white and it moved forward. Scrambled to re-enter pw (wasn't ready for that) and then wait for email verification code. Got to cart, added CC info and it went through! Order confirmation email shows a delivery date of the 23rd. I feel incredibly lucky because the process went shockingly smooth, but I don't have anything in hand yet so....

I think they should change it to where its secure in your cart for 3-5 minutes and that way we can combat bots that are speed demons.
Totally missed the BB drop today

Success from BB, I think! Had window open and ready with all the cards in Saved Items. Got a discord notification on mobile about a distill update from one of the channels. Had a number of cards available when I hit the page. Went after an evga 3070 because, well, I don't know, decent price I guess plus hurry-up panic:nailbiting:. The button never turned yellow but I hit it again while still white and it moved forward. Scrambled to re-enter pw (wasn't ready for that) and then wait for email verification code. Got to cart, added CC info and it went through! Order confirmation email shows a delivery date of the 23rd. I feel incredibly lucky because the process went shockingly smooth, but I don't have anything in hand yet so....

this is a perfect example of extremely good luck lol. Congrats. I was trying to get the same one.

I think they should change it to where its secure in your cart for 3-5 minutes and that way we can combat bots that are speed demons.
Totally missed the BB drop today
I think the problem that’s going on is bots beating the queue to add to cart. So real people keep waiting and buy the time add to cart shows up for us it’s usually out of stock. I am sure some people get through. But it’s really rare now for video cards with them. Used to see many more success stories. I had a few before January as well. Bots found a way around it early this year. Seen a few tweets as well with some people grabbing 10+ cards.

Bots have taken over bestbuy

Apparently people with Stellar bots are getting cards by the dozen or half dozen on today’s drop.

I spent the last 1.5 hours with my fleshy fingers pushing yellow buttons and got nothing. I had multiple in please wait. Probably 20. Doesn’t matter. When that button turns yellow again the bot gets it.

I think the problem that’s going on is bots beating the queue to add to cart. So real people keep waiting and buy the time add to cart shows up for us it’s usually out of stock. I am sure some people get through. But it’s really rare now for video cards with them. Used to see many more success stories. I had a few before January as well. Bots found a way around it early this year. Seen a few tweets as well with some people grabbing 10+ cards.

Its confirmed that the STELLAR AIO bot has a bestbuy bypass and those guys are feasting on BB. My snailbot service doesnt support that so im outa luck. We only have Newegg ( which hasnt had a "real" drop since i got my 3080 strix with it 16 days ago ) and soon amazon support coming. Stellar has been eating up amazon too. Its impossible to get a card there.

Its confirmed that the STELLAR AIO bot has a bestbuy bypass and those guys are feasting on BB. My snailbot service doesnt support that so im outa luck. We only have Newegg ( which hasnt had a "real" drop since i got my 3080 strix with it 16 days ago ) and soon amazon support coming. Stellar has been eating up amazon too. Its impossible to get a card there.
Stellar was totally borked this morning for BB, running a week's trial and this was a big disappointment, wanted the 3060 ti FE, hence the trial...

https://stellara.io/#

Well they are sold out. May be too many people jumping on and they can’t handle traffic. Otherwise how does one run out of software to sell. Hahah. Need more capacity I guess.

Last edited:
Even they are sold out. Lol.

LOL. So is what im on, Snailbot.io

you put yourself down on a "waiting list" and hope they invite you to join 2-3 months from now for $99 a month lol. With amazon support coming VERY soon. Worth every penny. Prices will probably go up now that this shortage is pretty much confirmed to run into 2022.

So I got selected to newegg shuffle lol. OMFG.

But got selected for a damn combo with this board lol.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails?ItemList=Combo.4237558

900 bucks rofl and they have the nerves to charge me 10 dollar shipping.

Does someone want the board or the combo? haha I would have taken a monitor combo though. SInce I have a 3rd computer without GPU and monitor sitting right now or I was just considering selling those parts but not worth the hassle.

Does someone want the board or the combo? haha I would have taken a monitor combo though. SInce I have a 3rd computer without GPU and monitor sitting right now or I was just considering selling those parts but not worth the hassle.

lol mine just arrived today from last weeks shuffle win. same exact combo i won lol. Just listed it for sale on StockX and locally.

LOL. So is what im on, Snailbot.io

you put yourself down on a "waiting list" and hope they invite you to join 2-3 months from now for $99 a month lol. With amazon support coming VERY soon. Worth every penny. Prices will probably go up now that this shortage is pretty much confirmed to run into 2022.
Im interested Im building a Lian Li 011 mini

Last edited:

I am interested, I quoted and replied to bizzmeister initially by accident

Things I have learnt in my week of trying stellar is that :

1. It's neither simple nor cheap, I only got a week's rental for less than $50 (now they are like a $100 per week go figure) then there are the proxies and captcha solvers you need to add on top to get many sites to work.
2. There is still a lot of manual effort involved case in point the BB and Walmart PS5 drops today, honestly I stood a better chance of 'copping' something manually (how I got my 3090 FE and a XBX at walmart) than being distracted by the damn real-time releases the developers issue out at times.
3. It's still very very hard to get stuff on sites like amazon, to be truly competitive you need to run the bots on AWS or Google Cloud to reduce latency to absolute min (even my gigabit fiber cannot compete here), not something I am interested in investing in.
4. Was it worth it for me so far? Debatable, only thing I got were a couple of 6700xt tuf for 799 + tax which is hardly a profit maker. Interestingly, managed to manually cop a 6700xt strix last week from amazon so there's that. Probably because the prices are so high to begin with on these, there is less of a rush. May just end up canceling these tbh.

In a nutshell, I'd only recommend it if you need a GPU now and all attempts have failed. It's not as easy as creating a task and 'collecting' cards. Not to mention they have 3-4x updates per week and you often have to setup things all over again, who has the time for that?

I have satisfied my curiosity which was the purpose of trying this bot out, not to cop cards themselves. I certainly would not want to be the one coding the bot or relying on it for a living, take it fwiw. GLTA.

Last edited:
Things I have learnt in my week of trying stellar is that :

1. It's neither simple nor cheap, I only got a week's rental for less than $50 (now they are like a $100 per week go figure) then there are the proxies and captcha solvers you need to add on top to get many sites to work.
2. There is still a lot of manual effort involved case in point the BB and Walmart PS5 drops today, honestly I stood a better chance of 'copping' something manually (how I got my 3090 FE and a XBX at walmart) than being distracted by the damn real-time releases the developers issue out at times.
3. It's still very very hard to get stuff on sites like amazon, to be truly competitive you need to run the bots on AWS or Google Cloud to reduce latency to absolute min (even my gigabit fiber cannot compete here), not something I am interested in investing in.
4. Was it worth it for me so far? Debatable, only thing I got were a couple of 6700xt tuf for 799 + tax which is hardly a profit maker. Interestingly, managed to manually cop a 6700xt strix last week from amazon so there's that. Probably because the prices are so high to begin with on these, there is less of a rush. May just end up canceling these tbh.

In a nutshell, I'd only recommend it if you need a GPU now and all attempts have failed. It's not as easy as creating a task and 'collecting' cards. Not to mention they have 3-4x updates per week and you often have to setup things all over again, who has the time for that?

I have satisfied my curiosity which was the purpose of trying this bot out, not to cop cards themselves. I certainly would not want to be the one coding the bot or relying on it for a living, take it fwiw. GLTA.

Damn, that sounds like a complete pain in the ass. Snailbot has NONE of that but only works on newegg currently. But with amazon support coming this week or next. On snail, all you gotta do is click on which item / combo you want and thats it. It'll do the rest after you've obviously setup your newegg / amazon account the way they ask you to. SOOO easy and painless.

1618525222070.png

At least you won it for $100 less than when I won, I had to decline it for $1k. Didn't even realize it when I click to enter.

Damn, that sounds like a complete pain in the ass. Snailbot has NONE of that but only works on newegg currently. But with amazon support coming this week or next. On snail, all you gotta do is click on which item / combo you want and thats it. It'll do the rest after you've obviously setup your newegg / amazon account the way they ask you to. SOOO easy and painless.

View attachment 348085
Have been on their waitlist for 2 months would love to try it out...

Back