[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

So I was interested in this one from Newegg, but after chatting with Newegg CSR, Open Box does not come with any manufacturer warranty :( - https://www.newegg.com/zotac-geforce-rtx-3080-ti-zt-a30810f-10p/p/N82E16814500515R
Yeah guess so, Zotac's warranty specifically says "new" from authorized reseller.
  • Products must be purchased as new from an authorized ZOTAC reseller. Warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred. Products purchased as secondhand or used, or from auction sites, do not carry any warranty.
You don't want Zotac anyway, dude.

AMD reference cards are the same way. You have to provide proof of purchase and its a non transferrable warranty. SOOOoo all those bot and scalp deals on places such as stockx you are buying NIB cards for a grand or more with zero warranty. I'd buy a nicely discounted used card and just live with it personally. That or keep holding out for pricing to get better and purchase from a retailer if warranties matter to you.

AMD reference cards are the same way. You have to provide proof of purchase and its a non transferrable warranty. SOOOoo all those bot and scalp deals on places such as stockx you are buying NIB cards for a grand or more with zero warranty. I'd buy a nicely discounted used card and just live with it personally. That or keep holding out for pricing to get better and purchase from a retailer if warranties matter to you.
People think if they buy a video card from Ebay that's "New in box" (aka "factory sealed"), that counts as "New" for their warranty, and it doesn't.
When buying secondhand I always stick to EVGA since I know for sure they explicitly offer a secondhand warranty, the remainer of the original 3 years based on serial. Don't ever buy a secondhand B-Stock card because those warranties are not transferrable.

Seems like the EVGA DIY bundles are going to be near-permanently in stock at this point because they keep restocking every few hours.
If you're desperate for a card with other stuff included it may be your best option.

Sucks for the queue, though.

Newegg is garbage now, I'd not buy from them if you can help it.
While I understand the backlash from what was revealed, I don't want Amazon to become the sole or main provider of PC components. Amazon's search function is horrible by design so you had to scroll through many of the not-so-relevant results to increase sales. I quite like Newegg's filtering system. Sure, I noticed that Newegg has gone downhill a bit since its ownership change, but I haven't had much trouble with it for years either.

While I understand the backlash from what was revealed, I don't want Amazon to become the sole or main provider of PC components. Amazon's search function is horrible by design so you had to scroll through many of the not-so-relevant results to increase sales. I quite like Newegg's filtering system. Sure, I noticed that Newegg has gone downhill a bit since its ownership change, but I haven't had much trouble with it for years either.
Yes I agree, they are still the best for searching for specific components. I just won't shop with a company who is trying to screw me out of 2k.

MSRP for this card is about $650, but the 3070 Ti is a bad value to begin with, so that's not saying much.
Still a good price compared to everything else. Never heard of this site tho.
It's a legit site I've purchased from here many times without any issues.

MSRP for this card is about $650, but the 3070 Ti is a bad value to begin with, so that's not saying much.
Still a good price compared to everything else. Never heard of this site tho.
Roguecast is an established Youtube channel and content network.

I bought a 6700 XT from them last summer. Totally legit. The card was bad on arrival. I sent it back to them. I waited a month and their supplier wasn't able to get me a new card. I asked for a refund. I was technically like 10 days past their 30 day refund policy. They worked it out with the supplier to absorb that on their end----and refunded me themselves. I recommend them.

Not an official EVGA reseller so you would be classified as a secondhand owner. No step-up, extendend warranty, or advanced RMA.
I'm gonna set up some alerts for this website anyway, might see some hot deals from them in the future based on this. Plus they're right across the state from me.

B-Stock a few minutes ago.

20 series just now. 7:41 EST

2060's, 7:45 PM

10 series, 7:53

Last edited:
Victory!

1660S.png

Worth pointing out, their 'disappearing card' glitch, or security feature, was fixed tonight. Everything was visible all at once.

There are still 1080Ti and 2080(S). No one grabbing the cards? ;)

Many months ago EVGA put some 1080 Ti's up for sale at $250, maybe worth keeping an eye on those prices for a while. They might slash them to clear out stock.

edit: I setup alerts to watch the B-Stock page for GPU sales. I'll post if anything gets slashed.

Last edited:
Anyone seen xbox series x (or bundle with extra controller) pop up recently?

I’m told some of my local Best Buy’s had them in stores. They aren’t explicitly showing up as in stock on the App. But if I search for Xbox Series X and then check in-store stock, some stores has them in the list and others don’t. Worth a shot if you haven’t found one I suppose.

Many months ago EVGA put some 1080 Ti's up for sale at $250, maybe worth keeping an eye on those prices for a while. They might slash them to clear out stock.

edit: I setup alerts to watch the B-Stock page for GPU sales. I'll post if anything gets slashed.
Yeah, now they're wanting $629 for the chepast 1080ti... for a card that had an MSRP of $699 5 years ago! Thanks EVGA, lemme pull down my pants reaaaaaal far for ya.

Curious where these cards are coming from for B-stock though, extended warranty returns?

They've been $629 like that for maybe a year now lol. And they usually sell out within a minute or two.
It just looks worse now because everything else has come down in price.

This is the first time I've seen cards linger permanently like this. There's still around a dozen GPUs in stock.
Last full B-Stock was 2 weeks ago and everything sold out instantly, like always. Big change in such a short time.

AMD is strict on this.

I have the same last name
same physical address

different email address than my wife

They refused to start an rma until after I resubmitted it under our paypal email address that bought the card (wife's email address)

So I was interested in this one from Newegg, but after chatting with Newegg CSR, Open Box does not come with any manufacturer warranty :( - https://www.newegg.com/zotac-geforce-rtx-3080-ti-zt-a30810f-10p/p/N82E16814500515R

*I don't know how much that was*

The 3080 ti from evga refurb was available for awhile. You can buy 3080 12 gb cards fairly easy from newegg (just the cards no bundle, still overpriced). Then you have the asus strix white 3080 10gb available.

They've been $629 like that for maybe a year now lol. And they usually sell out within a minute or two.
It just looks worse now because everything else has come down in price.
Well prices have been apeshit insane for well over a year haven't they?

That said, I think it looks worse now because they've sold out so quickly that most just never saw them. Hell I'd pay $250 for a 1080ti, but not almost 3080 (original) MSRP for a card that's 2 generations old

Did anyone try AMD.com today? I forgot and....it looks like they may have had cards available for about 30 minutes! :banghead::banghead:

Did anyone try AMD.com today? I forgot and....it looks like they may have had cards available for about 30 minutes! :banghead::banghead:
Aww man. I gave up after landing one early on and tying for another for many weeks. Good to see though.

Microcenter has 3060s and up now in stock today here and laughably some 3060s are cheaper than the Strix 3050 which is also in stock.

I was able to get in the queue today it opened at 9:05 and all cards were sold by 9:30 sadly I was still waiting in line when I got that message.

You can monitor price cuts on OOS bstock gpu's by simply putting the "type=8" bstock flag in the family URL's:

https://www.evga.com/products/ProductList.aspx?type=8&family=GeForce+16+Series+Family
https://www.evga.com/products/ProductList.aspx?type=8&family=GeForce+10+Series+Family
https://www.evga.com/products/ProductList.aspx?type=8&family=GeForce+30+Series+Family

Sometimes the links temporarily don't work (like the 20 series) and re-direct to the main store page.
Once we get closer to the next bstock I'll start checking these more often.

You can find any price cut on the EVGA store by simply searching for the word "MSRP". Any item with a price cut will show the original MSRP and the sale price.

Back