[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

After everything cleared, they put up 3 or 4 models of 3090. Then a single 3060 a few minutes after that.
Yeah unfortunately I picked up a 3090 haha, thank you

opps.png

Nothing meh about that! Tax and shipping are brutal though.
Thanks and yea it's the highest in the country. I usually get stuff shipped to relatives where it's still a more reasonable 8% but no time for that address changing during b stock madness. This part of the bay area used to be relatively ok but last week saw a 1.9 m home get pre-emptively bought out for 2.3!!! It's bat shit crazy now thanks to the covid 'relief' and fed stupidity.

Last edited:
No shuffle today. Plus newegg released a bunch of 3070 Ti's onto their store last night. I think the shuffle might be dead.

Those in queue for an EVGA 3080 FTW3 ULTRA 12gb check your emails. I got my link to buy. I don't need it so ill probably pass it along to someone on here at what I paid. The total with tax was $1407. shipped. If not ill just sell it locally for the same.

Seems like GPUs are becoming pretty available now with all the Discord notifications I'm getting. Now they just need to drop prices to reasonable levels. $500+ for any 60 series GPU is still pretty stupid to me. Saw a bunch of notifications on eVGA configurator for the $1800 WC 3080 12GB bundles too, but not interested in a liquid cooler that doesn't really net me any noticeable performance or acoustic improvements over a decent air cooler.

Seems like GPUs are becoming pretty available now with all the Discord notifications I'm getting. Now they just need to drop prices to reasonable levels. $500+ for any 60 series GPU is still pretty stupid to me. Saw a bunch of notifications on eVGA configurator for the $1800 WC 3080 12GB bundles too, but not interested in a liquid cooler that doesn't really net me any noticeable performance or acoustic improvements over a decent air cooler.

It’s like the car dealers, they’re getting decent amount of used car inventory but prices are still as if there was no supply. Next step will be price drops.

Perhaps it's just a return to the original days, where there were only 1-2 shuffles a week. We got spoiled with daily shuffles. Or perhaps supply has dried up and there are less cards right now for some reason.

Perhaps it's just a return to the original days, where there were only 1-2 shuffles a week. We got spoiled with daily shuffles. Or perhaps supply has dried up and there are less cards right now for some reason.
It's a culmination of all the things we've been talking about last few months:

1. All the super inflated AIB cards that are selling for 50% over FE MSRP are just sitting, hidden in combos or gettting dropped at night and still sitting.
2. FEs are more readily available, so people are waiting for their chance to buy at MSRP.
3. Demand is simply reduced as people have been getting cards over the last 17 months since this gen actually dropped. Secondary markets are dried up as well as there's less demand and liquidity from free stimulus money.
4. Crypto is tanking so you are seeing crypto bros running for the hills, first not buying new GPUs, and now dismantling their mining farms so they don't have to take out more loans just to pay their bills. The amount of filthy cards running in some warehouse 24/7/365 on Ebay with pads replaced is a good indication of this. They don't even take the time to clean them up they're in such a panic to sell.
5. Supply from AMD and Nvidia is up, they're done milking SKUs this gen and escalating prices with each minor iteration and now they too are dumping stock into the channel. Latest JPR report showed a huge increase in GPU shipments this past quarter.
6. War in the Ukraine and financial market instability. People are going to cut back on spending for non-essential items, especially as there's a good chance essential items like food, fuel, energy increase in price even beyond the inflationary increases we saw during Covid.

So yeah in general, people aren't spending crazy prices for GPUs anymore and for good reason.

Was out driving around town earlier and decided to stop into Best Buy and talk to one of the employees I know there. He told me they had two 3080 TI FEs in stock and I snagged one. Not sure if all BBs are doing the same thing, but the one here isn’t putting any GPUs out on store shelves, you have to ask at the counter if they have any in stock. It’s also worth noting that the website didn’t show them having any in stock. So, if you live near a BB it might be worth stopping in and asking if they have anything behind the counter.

I stopped by my local Best Buy today - app showed they had 3070ti FE, 3080ti FE, and EVGA 3080ti FTW3 Ultra. They all showed up in the app though listed as out of stock. I also had to go to customer service and ask.

They had the 3070ti FE and EVGA 3080ti but unfortunately they didn't actually have the 3080ti FE. Someone came in right behind me and got a 3070ti.

While these aren't good prices, they are basically what was showing up on Shuffle, but I always passed on these prices on the shuffle.

I think it's a good sign, first they are in stock at high prices, next the prices will come down.
Except the prices aren't coming down. This isn't how it works.

It's interesting, the cards are still over-priced and many with bundles, but they still sell out instantly... However Newegg gave up Shuffling them. It's like people still want the cards but don't bother with the shuffle.
Why would the 3070 Ti's not sell in the Shuffles but they sell when directly listed on the store?

As for price drops, the secondhand market reacts much faster than retail. Keep an eye on Ebay, StockX, HardwareSwap... Wherever it is people are selling GPUs these days.
I had to disable my Ebay alerts because GPUs are triggering them constantly. Alerts that used to trigger once per week are now triggering once per day. Prices are definitely dropping.

I sold a 970 for $250 mid-January, it's now down to $150.

Last edited:
It's interesting, the cards are still over-priced and many with bundles, but they still sell out instantly... However Newegg gave up Shuffling them. It's like people still want the cards but don't bother with the shuffle.
Why would the 3070 Ti's not sell in the Shuffles but they sell when directly listed on the store?

Most likely because they can bot the website, but they can't bot the shuffle.

It might be people who just never won the shuffle or due to their schedule couldn't enter. I also refused to enter anything with a bundled item I couldn't use so I could see others doing the same. If I hadn't been following here, I could see myself jumping on one if I saw it instock knowing how difficult they have been to get.

As for price drops, the secondhand market reacts much faster than retail. Keep an eye on Ebay, StockX, HardwareSwap... Wherever it is people are selling GPUs these days.
I had to disable my Ebay alerts because GPUs are triggering them constantly. Alerts that used to trigger once per week are now triggering once per day. Prices are definitely dropping.

I sold a 970 for $250 mid-January, it's now down to $150.

Simple, there's way more people will buy an in-stock card from Newegg than will do the shuffle.

Awesome you got one. That discount for being used and less warranty is horrible though. Hoping she lasts you a long time .
I only bought it because it's FHR.
My brother started mining a few months ago, I'll pass it off to him in the meantime. It's a bit too expensive for my tastes.

Back