[H] Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild Information Thread

Bowhuntr11

[H]F Junkie
Well since STWOR has launched the pre-game guild headquarters. I thought I would start a [H]ardforum Guild.

Well, when I was creating the guild through their guild headquarters I was hoping I could leave the allegiance alone. But I had to pick one. So I picked the Sith. :D

This is a CASUAL guild. It says you can join more guilds once the game is live. But, for right now you can only join one guild through the website.

www.swtor.com/guilds

Search;
Name: HardForum
Allegiance: Sith
Type: PvP

Everybody is hoping for a release date announced at PAX East this weekend. So hopefully in a couple days we will know when this game will be live.

If there are any questions, let me know!

Also, if someone wants to create a Republic guild, in phase 2 we can actually link up as advesaries. You might be able to have the same name "HardForum" as Republic. If someone really wants to be republic and does this, let me know and I will update this OP with the correct information so people can choose between Sith or Republic.

Last edited:
I might be interested but honestly the game lacks cowbell and I don't intend on playing or joining any guilds until I see more cowbell.

I will be playing this tomorrow at pax east:D

Jealous :( I almost bought a plane ticket and got a hotel :p

I was going to tell the wife I just wanted to take her on a trip...then when we got there...go by the convention center and be like oh wow thats here???...and then have tickets already :p

But I didn't get past step 1 lol

Jealous :( I almost bought a plane ticket and got a hotel :p

I was going to tell the wife I just wanted to take her on a trip...then when we got there...go by the convention center and be like oh wow thats here???...and then have tickets already :p

But I didn't get past step 1 lol

good thinking, though, she may feel robbed of a trip...

is tor really expected to be released that soon? I thought it was being delayed towards the end of the year.

It hasn't be officially announced when exactly it will be released. The latest was Q2 of this year. So a couple months left for that. My guess will be Q3...but we should find out at PAX East this weekend..

Heh, if SWTOR has GvG, we could totally have the Sith and Republic [H] Guilds duke it out. Hooray for a hostile forum environment!

They have it where we can say we are advesaries. And that should reflect in game somehow that they haven't announced yet :D

It would only be one day of the weekend...so good compromise I think. :p

Too bad you didn't go for it, you could tell her that you're interested in checking out PAX while there, but then the next day you'll do whatever she wants

now THAT's compromise :p

This + BF3 = Life as I know it, ceases. I'll be too busy playing them both to urinate properly, so pissing in bottles will have to be the norm. Showering no more than 1.5 times a week.

I'll join the [H] guild, I'm going Bounty Hunter though. (Lol Huntard)

Back