[H] should start a clan!!!!

What sort of game you talking about. I would think there would be wayyyyyy to many people interested to do a [H] clan tho :rolleyes:

Ummmm...last I checked, clans start off small (except for certain circumstances) and grow bigger and bigger...the bigger the clan the better if there's good modding...our own server would be good too but we'd need multiple servers for different games...or for certain games would could just rent a server like in Battlefield: Vietnam and let THEM take care of all the stuff...

It'd cost too much for the [H] to do it but maybe if someone came up with the cash to have their OWN server then Kyle would dub it an official [H] server...

Metallica_Band said:
Yeah but CS sux...it starts to sux after playing it day after day after week after month after year after decade after century...I'm/we're talking about other popular games...

So what's your point. CS ownz.. Now that i know [H] has servers I'll have to stop in and check them out sometime... :eek:

BioVader said:
So what's your point. CS ownz.. Now that i know [H] has servers I'll have to stop in and check them out sometime... :eek:

ditto! :D

I think we need more than just CS clans. Call of Duty is pretty big and so are some CAL league games. I would be up for being in a COD [H] clan...

I'd be all for a clan for just about anything. UT2k4 and its mods, BF1942, Doom3, CS:S, HL2, whatever...I'd go for it.

Metallica_Band said:
Yeah but CS sux...it starts to sux after playing it day after day after week after month after year after decade after century...I'm/we're talking about other popular games...

back when i played that server.. in the 1.5 days... it rocked.. we tried other games.. but nobody really hit the servers hard.. maybe we can rehesh the appeal again.. i would be down.. i would have to reinstall CS.. and whatever other games they or whoever puts up.

Sure CS was awesome in the begining...but there were VERY little major updates besides balancing and new maps only satisfied ppl's (well mine anyways) taste for a few months at most and things were just the same thing over and over and over and over and over...and then in comes all the cheaters and hackers...I hated CS...I hated seeing the cheaters and hackers having all the fun and the CS ppl being pissed about someone cheating or hacking or them being a baby and complaining about ppl camping and using AWP and crap...too many whiners and too many cheaters and hackers...the game got too popular for its good IMO...and then there were STILL no major changes to the game...

They could have come up with new things to add a new fresh smell to the game...maybe new weapons replacing other older weapons or more maps or more missions besides the popular bomb one and rescue missions...or maybe add features to the game...instead it was the same thing over and over and over and it got really boring...I was almost tempted to just screw it and go join myg0t and have the fun I USED to have...I could have too...but I got sidetracked and played TFC and SvenCoop instead...the different classes kept TFC interesting to me and good quality maps were being made all the time and ppl making new features to the game...it was VERY fun...and same goes for SvenCoop...

Torn said:
I'd be all for a clan for just about anything. UT2k4 and its mods, BF1942, Doom3, CS:S, HL2, whatever...I'd go for it.

Me too. I would be alot more likely to get involved in a [H]clan.

I would sure join a [H] Clan. CS:S or UT2K4...once I install both those games again :)

XeRo_Dark said:
im game if u wanna play HL2:DM or cs sorce

Can you wait till Saturday, when I finally get time to Put in my RMA'ed HD's and install Windows/CS :p
Doh!

sure i gotta work tomarrow but ill be on like after 12pm est. send me an IM : Goatmasta6D9 <--- aim

Shat, Oops, I meant Saturday as in next week saturday..the 15th :p Drives dont come till the 12th :mad:
Play in the meantime though :D

Torn said:
same same.....

well if your going to this lanparty i got a [H] clan setup so [H]ers that are going can sit together

We have tried more than few official [H] Clans. They always go in the shitter. I still own hardclan.com....

and theres always us www.hardmilitary.net
We Play Desert Combat...But we are in Hiatus until BF2 is released...Mainly are playing CS:Source or Desert Combat:Extended...
We play in the [H]ardCS Servers
our irc channel is irc.gamesurge.net #hardmilitary

also chck out Hardgaming on irc also....irc.gamesurge.net #hardgaming

hmm ive been thinking since [H]ardocp has had a lot of sparatic official clans that go into the shitter heres a idea how about an independent [H]ardocp league for online gameing basically bring the mountain too mohamed

you guys should try enemy territory fortress (www.etfgame.com)

its based off of quake 3 fortress which was based off of quakeworld team fortress...

plus ET is free and the mod is free aswell so you guys dont have to buy any games..

I would join a Far Cry or maybe UT2k4 [H] clan without thinking twice about it. More Far Cry than UT2k4, but still...

How about an [H] clan for World of Warcraft??? Those servers are operated and controlled by Blizzard...it wouldn't cost the [H] anything cept for the monthly payment for the players...it'll lower as time goes by eventually...

I remember years ago a post on HardOCP or the forums saying it was OK to put [H] at the end of your name if you didn't have a clan as a way of showing support for HardOCP. I sort of interpreted it as a way of saying you were a member of the [H] clan.

Col_Hogan said:
and theres always us www.hardmilitary.net
We Play Desert Combat...But we are in Hiatus until BF2 is released...Mainly are playing CS:Source or Desert Combat:Extended...
We play in the [H]ardCS Servers
our irc channel is irc.gamesurge.net #hardmilitary

What he said ;)

the hard clans go in the shitter probably because bad team organization, theres probably not specific teams for specific game types, people ment for certain roles(freelance,sniper,flag defender,flag capturer) the should be captains for each team and most of all no suck ass players should be let in

Back