[H] Servers?

N

NecessaryEvil

Any chance someone can tell me the ips of the [H] Servers? I wanna join in on some DC; but don't know where to find it.

for that matter, why not sticky the [H]'s server IPs for the games that are being hosteD?

Originally posted by dss64662
no one ever is playing on the cs servers anymore:(

Probably because of the mods they use. People don't like things restricted and the more you are running the less the games is like CS. Notice all CAL servers never run anything except pure CS? Not saying admin mod or something else isn't nice once in awhile but they had a lot of stuff going on screws with the game.

And a lot of people had problems with the ping but then there were the guys with 8ms pings so it was a toss up. I tried playing but I could never get below 110 no matter if I was at my house, game center, or a friends.

-Tron

Originally posted by Tron

I tried playing but I could never get below 110 no matter if I was at my house, game center, or a friends.

You could try to set your rates.

net_graph 3 to see if you loss/choke
cl_updaterate x
cl_cmdrate x
rate 25000

Raise the cmd rate and updaterate until you get to a number where you get 1 choke at most, and no loss. The higher the number, without choke/loss, the less lag there will be.

people play on the servers all the time...

The last 2 weeks people have been gone because of the holidays.

Just like me.
I play on the CS Servers all the time

Back