[H]ot (?) Xbox One X With $50.00 Gift Card $399.99 @ Gamestop

nilepez

[H]F Junkie
Haven’t seen this deal mentioned anywhere else and seems like the best deal if you want this console

Gamestop Console only purchase is dead (packages are avail)
https://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-with-50-digital-gift-card/158554

The same gift card comes with other xbox one x console/game packages $429.99
https://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Xbox+one+x,28zu0

Also available for one S (if you buy the one s with a prepackaged game other than Minecraft) for 229.99
https://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Xbox+one+s,28zu0

Edit: this is the best deal I’ve seen so far (via google from Antonline)

If your in the market, there is a better bundle that gives you PUBG and Red Dead Redemption 2 (aka a game people actually want). $447.99, with code $358.39. I was not charged tax or shipping (IL).

https://express.google.com/u/0/prod...A8yVuDxS9Xp4XFXKX9GZs9L477PR2QMsaAixOEALw_wcB

Last edited:
uyDig via Google Express has 1TB Microsoft Xbox One X Fallout 76 Bundle (Black) on sale for $455 - $91 w/ promo code BF18= $364. Shipping is free. Thanks iconian

https://slickdeals.net/f/12335356-1...th-gold-membership-364-free-s-h?src=frontpage

If your in the market, there is a better bundle that gives you PUBG and Red Dead Redemption 2 (aka a game people actually want). $447.99, with code $358.39. I was not charged tax or shipping (IL).

https://express.google.com/u/0/prod...A8yVuDxS9Xp4XFXKX9GZs9L477PR2QMsaAixOEALw_wcB

I ordered one last month from through google express through antonline. WIth nba 2k19 red dead 2 for 390 out the door with tax. Had a 20% off coupon google was doing. Got here pretty fast and all in good shape. I saw it as a deal too good to pass up lol. Literally 2 games for 360+ tax.

it was 449.99 + 20% off when I ordered. Had no issue with antonline.

How reliable is antonline. I’m getting mixed messages when I look at online reviews. The price is certainly right

No idea, but I'm not worried. If there were any problems, you've got Google as a resources to sort it out.

I ordered one last month from through google express through antonline. WIth nba 2k19 red dead 2 for 390 out the door with tax. Had a 20% off coupon google was doing. Got here pretty fast and all in good shape. I saw it as a deal too good to pass up lol. Literally 2 games for 360+ tax.

it was 449.99 + 20% off when I ordered. Had no issue with antonline.

I do most of my gaming on PC, my Xbox barely gets used. But I've been wanting RDR2 bad, and I want it to be the closest I can get to PC visuals. If you factor in that I've come very close to pulling the trigger on that for PS4, I can pretend the console itself is really costing me $300. At that price, I couldn't pass. I'll sell the PUBG code, and hopefully I can get $100 or so for my S, and the damage isn't that bad.

How reliable is antonline. I’m getting mixed messages when I look at online reviews. The price is certainly right

I've ordered from the eBay store three times with no issue. Also had to cancel an order due to finding it cheaper and they were quick to respond .

For those interested in the One S, there is a seller who has them for $185 shipped on ebay. Family member purchased one when it was $200 and received it in around 4 days. Seller is a whole seller and sold thousands of them, don't have the link handy but should be easy to find.

$343.99 if you select the RDR2 bundle without PUBG, I am tempted now.

https://express.google.com/produc...99_0_46586
Ive been contemplating all day the $343 deal, problem is I will literally play RDR2 and then never turn the system on again. Are there any games that are Xbox exclusives and dont come to the PC?

Link doesn't work. It gets shortened by the forum and doesn't work when used.
If you just search Xbox X on GoogleExpress and select the Bundle with only RDR2 included you will find it.

Ive been contemplating all day the $343 deal, problem is I will literally play RDR2 and then never turn the system on again. Are there any games that are Xbox exclusives and dont come to the PC?

If you just search Xbox X on GoogleExpress and select the Bundle with only RDR2 included you will find it.

Xbox exclusive, not likely. With play anywhere, all of Microsofts first party titles are releasing on PC now and it seems like that trend will continue.

So basically you've got Microsoft's first party back catalog. You'll also get games that release on Xbox and PS4, but not PC (Kingdom Hearts III as an example) where the X will still assumedly be the best platform to play on.

I ordered this at 2pm today and it already shipped.

I never got an email saying it shipped, but I just checked my order status on Google Express and there is a UPS tracking number there. Hasn't been picked up yet, would be pretty cool if it went out today though.

I would have definitely gone this route had I knew. Already have PUBG on PC and don't have XBL, so the code is useless to me other than it's value on ebay. I haven't seen this bundle mentioned anywhere else. Oh well, my order has tracking and the code is a one time use, i'm not going to try and change my order over $15.
Me too, mostly because I don’t care about PUBG, but I didn’t so I’ve got PUBG. It’s all good. I can probably sell it for a few bucks if I go that route.

I ordered this at 2pm today and it already shipped.

Anything happening with your tracking? Mine got updated Saturday that it was en route to a UPS facility with an ETA of today, but sicne then there have been no more scans and there is no longer an estimated delivery date. I wonder if it actually got picked up.

Anything happening with your tracking? Mine got updated Saturday that it was en route to a UPS facility with an ETA of today, but sicne then there have been no more scans and there is no longer an estimated delivery date. I wonder if it actually got picked up.

Just checked mine. It shows scheduled delivery is Thursday. Earlier today it just showed picked up.

Last edited:
Should of just got a PS4. At least it has a bunch of great exclusive to play. Like GoW been on sale for $21 the past week. Waste of time and money getting a Xbox.

Should of just got a PS4. At least it has a bunch of great exclusive to play. Like GoW been on sale for $21 the past week. Waste of time and money getting a Xbox.

You could have checked your fanboyism at the door. I already own a PS4 Pro, which gets a lot more use than my S did. That said, anyone with eyes and the ability to form an unbiased opinion knows that the X is significantly more powerful than the Pro and for multiplatform games that don't make an appearance on PC, it's the superior platform, especially when this years black friday deals brought the prices pretty much equal. The difference in quality for RDR2 on the two platforms is huge, and that's about the only game I'll play on this until Kingdom Hearts III releases (which is also rumored to only run native 4K on the X, further justifying my purchase).

FYI I do have a PS4 Pro to play those exclusives. I prefer to own both so I may play all the great games and not be limited to exclusives on one console. This xbox one x purchase (replacing a One S) is for my 12 year old to go with the 4k tv i purchased him. Most of his friends play Xbox, not ps4.

I'll sell the PUBG code, and hopefully I can get $100 or so for my S, and the damage isn't that bad.

FS/FT forum is your friend. You should have no problem unloading either of those items and skip the ebay tax and buttheads.

Man I would almost consider buying your Xbox one S, but I just remembered I barely touch my PS4 as it is, I don't need really need another console. But somebody here will gladly take that off your hands.

I have both and I have seen RDR2 on ps4 pro. Ps4 pro is decent but man RDR2 on my xbox one x looks stunning on my 4k tv. Night and day difference between the two.

It may look nicer but it ain't got games. I was going to get the xbox one x for RDR2 but I got the PS4 with GoW, Horizon dawn, Detroit become human, uncharted, and I may get spider man. With Xbox most of the exclusives are on pc too not worth it for me.

Edit: just realized I'm parroting everyone else in this thread, my bad.

FS/FT forum is your friend. You should have no problem unloading either of those items and skip the ebay tax and buttheads.

Man I would almost consider buying your Xbox one S, but I just remembered I barely touch my PS4 as it is, I don't need really need another console. But somebody here will gladly take that off your hands.

I'm sending my S to Amazon. They are offering $130 for it, and factoring in bypassing any fees and shipping it for free, there's no way I'd get more selling it myself. New systems are $200 right now, which means I'd be lucky to get $150 on [H]. Paypal would get $5, and there's no way I'd be able to ship a box this size under $15.

It may look nicer but it ain't got games. I was going to get the xbox one x for RDR2 but I got the PS4 with GoW, Horizon dawn, Detroit become human, uncharted, and I may get spider man. With Xbox most of the exclusives are on pc too not worth it for me.

Edit: just realized I'm parroting everyone else in this thread, my bad.

I get you. For me I got mine for 367 with free rdr2 and nba 2k19 from antonline via google express . I figured even if I used it and played rdr2 and wanted to sell it I could do it for 300 easy lol. Since RDR 2 wasn't a digital code and is not linked to my account so I can just give the buyer the disc with it.

I guess everything has their use. I got a fair amount of use of my Xbox one when my usual gamer buddy was over for CoOp: Several Halos and Gears of War. PS4 having several exclusives I need to play: Horizon, Uncharted, GoW. I even got a lot of use out of WiiU when I had more than 2 gamers in the room : Smash, Mario Kart. I don't even get to game thaaat much and can't say i have truly regretted buying any of them when I look back (like how I barely used PS3 with my 360 at first but later in it's life it was the main one). I barely use my switch but history may repeat itself.

I'm sending my S to Amazon. They are offering $130 for it, and factoring in bypassing any fees and shipping it for free, there's no way I'd get more selling it myself. New systems are $200 right now, which means I'd be lucky to get $150 on [H]. Paypal would get $5, and there's no way I'd be able to ship a box this size under $15.

That's not a bad assessment if you were going to spend the money on AMZ anyway.

I get you. For me I got mine for 367 with free rdr2 and nba 2k19 from antonline via google express . I figured even if I used it and played rdr2 and wanted to sell it I could do it for 300 easy lol. Since RDR 2 wasn't a digital code and is not linked to my account so I can just give the buyer the disc with it.
Also I can use the XBone as a 4k player (though I'm hoping I can just play rips of my 4k disks and get the same quality...we'll see. Been buying 4k for a few months but had nothing to play the rips on (picked up a LG 65 C8 this week). And like you, I think I can sell my Xbone and not lose much after I play RDR (assuming I don't want to keep it).

Hoping for another deal on that robot white edition gamestop sells.

Same. My S and PS Pro are both white and I want the white X to replace the S. Had to miss out on the X deals over the weekend due to needing the money to move otherwise I would have grabbed a white version from the MS store.

Mine is scheduled for Saturday Delivery. If you click on details on the UPS page it gives a lot more info than you get by default (ignore this if you already have it)

Mine is scheduled for Saturday Delivery. If you click on details on the UPS page it gives a lot more info than you get by default (ignore this if you already have it)

Mine showed up last night. Everything seems to be as it should. It was the PUBG edition with a physical copy of RDR2, even included the pre-order bonuses.

That's not a bad assessment if you were going to spend the money on AMZ anyway.

I do as much shopping as I possibly can at Amazon, so it's as good as cash in the bank as far as I'm concerned.

Mine showed up last night. Everything seems to be as it should. It was the PUBG edition with a physical copy of RDR2, even included the pre-order bonuses.

I do as much shopping as I possibly can at Amazon, so it's as good as cash in the bank as far as I'm concerned.
About the only way you might have done better is on the forums here or swappa, but it's probably only 30 bucks more on Swappa (maybe 70 if mint condition and 2TB of storage) minus 3% for paypal fees and shipping (20 bucks?). I suspect Amazon pays the shipping in your case.

What are the Preorder bonuses?

About the only way you might have done better is on the forums here or swappa, but it's probably only 30 bucks more on Swappa (maybe 70 if mint condition and 2TB of storage) minus 3% for paypal fees and shipping (20 bucks?). I suspect Amazon pays the shipping in your case.

What are the Preorder bonuses?

Amazon does pay the shipping, which is a pretty big value IMO. The last few times I've shipped anything large, it's been confusingly expensive. I honestly don't know that I could ship an xbox, with the box and accessories, under $20. It's also no hassles with Amazon, no wondering if the person on the other end is going to be a problem or whatever. If the money is close, i'd much rather just ship it away to Amazon and never have to think about it again.

As to pre-order bonuses, I honestly don't know what they were. There was a slip in the box that said it was for pre-order shit, and I put the code in and went about my business.

Back