[H]ot!!! Thermaltake Level 10 $559.99 Free Shipping

Almost smells like a fire sale LOL. Ugly case is ugly. Pretty sharp price drop.

No way in hell I'd pay that much for a case... even if I was cash falling out of my ass rich. Sweet jesus...

I think it's a cool case - it's innovative . . . but this is still not a hot price for it.

The Level 10 is perfect those who want something that is ugly, heavy, fragile, not very good at cooling, and was selling for a couple hundred dollars less last year.

I saw sales from Newegg that had the level 10 at $399 with free shipping and even then I still did not want it. Now possibly at $3.99 with free shipping but still yech.

The Level 10 is perfect those who want something that is ugly, heavy, fragile, not very good at cooling, and was selling for a couple hundred dollars less last year.

I saw sales from Newegg that had the level 10 at $399 with free shipping and even then I still did not want it. Now possibly at $3.99 with free shipping but still yech.

i think you were looking at the gt version which is made with plastic

No this was 2010 and it was not the Level 10 GT because the Level 10 GT was not on the market yet. This was the actual, horrible thing itself.

I think they have these at microcenter for 299 and the reps tell me that they have not sold a single one in years.

I think they have these at microcenter for 299 and the reps tell me that they have not sold a single one in years.

I've been to MicroCenter multiple times recently and know that they have the lower end "GT" version there. I HIGHLY doubt that they've had the original Level 10 there priced at $299 because I would've seen it and would've seriously considered buying one at that price just for the novelty of it. In this particular case I'm fairly sure you're confusing it with the GT model.

No this was 2010 and it was not the Level 10 GT because the Level 10 GT was not on the market yet. This was the actual, horrible thing itself.
http://camelegg.com/product/N82E16811133089
I believe you are 100% wrong sir and owe the entire thread an apology.

Still not a hot deal considering you can get better cases for much cheaper. If this ever hits the $200 range I would buy one just for the novelty factor.

I must have been thinking of seeing some over-priced Lian Li case at that price like the PC-X2000F which had dropped to $299 (excluding other possible discounts) back in November. But I strongly believe that the Level 10 has sold for less than $599, even if as part of a combo such as when you could combo the XFX 5970 4GB with an XFX power supply for $50-100 less than the cost of that video card alone. I know there were some amazingly large discounts when in a combo with higher end Asus parts (not including that dual Ares 5870x2 deal which included this case and was in the neighborhood of $5,000).

For general reference Camelegg only records the base price as it does not show when the level 10 was $650 with free shipping back in back in early July, 2010 with code EMCYVYX39 (I really need to clean out my inbox) prior to any further discounts from combo deals.

I usually like to think outside of the box but in this case.... no thx. Might be interested if they made a smaller version for HTPCs.

Hmm, this or a Silverstone Fortress FT02B with three hundred dollar bills, a twenty, a single, and a one taped to the inside of it for the same price.

Tough decision. ;)

case looks good, but it might be a nightmare trying to hide the wires and organize it correctly.

i remember hwen this first came out people couldnt stop drooling over it. The case design would look alright if it wasnt thermaltake handling it, they dont know what materials mean, and thought this would look fine in coarse steel. Brushed aluminum or bust on high end cases like this

Wow, not a bad price. Think I'll pick one up for my girlfriend's new build. She sure loves her Farmville.

Haha i bougt a Norco 4224 that holds 24 hard drives for less than this :) At least my case has a purpose lol

i remember hwen this first came out people couldnt stop drooling over it. The case design would look alright if it wasnt thermaltake handling it, they dont know what materials mean, and thought this would look fine in coarse steel. Brushed aluminum or bust on high end cases like this
its in like... a course aluminum. It feels like a very fine grit sandpaper. Dust magnet though man.

Definitely not steel though. It would be WAY heavier if it was steel. Theres a lot of metal in this case.

Last edited:
Back