[H]OT: Newegg XBox 360 - $399.99

It's with a HD i think, and are they in stock? If so, I'm ordering one.

Well it says deluxe.. so I think it's safe to say it's the HD version rather than the "Core" version

overnight shipping is a "reasonable" $26-$28 too

aldy402 said:
is this is the core system or the good package with the hard drive?

Newegg product page:

"Microsoft XBOX 360 Deluxe Game Console - Retail

Package Contents Console with Premium Chrome Finish,Hard Drive, Wireless Controller, Xbox Live Headset, Componet HD AV Cable, Ethernet Cable"

VERY tempting, especially since I have the money right now.... but I think I'll wait a few more months and see how this whole 360 vs PS3 will play out. Especially since a bunch of really great XBox 1.0 titles just came out (King Kong, NFSMW, CoD2, etc). As much as i want to be the cool kid on the block, I think my ole XBox still has enough life left.

this is probably gonna be at "auto-notify" in a few minutes. :p

It says "Deluxe" and the pic shows a the HD model so its a 99.99% its the core. ;)

Looks great but Im going to wait and see about the rumors reguarding price drops and the PS3 or the Halo 3 release... whichever comes first. :D

screw that.. I bought 2 of 'em. Ebay here I come.. Dont yall remember the PS2 fiasco? they were going for over $2k on ebay when they first came out..

I'll be happy though if i make my money back and earn my self a free xbox 360 in the end.

I knew I should have bit. This would have been a great replacement for the xbox that got stolen out of my house. :(

CHOMP CHOMP

The sales tax here is 6.5%, comming out to ~$26. Overnight delivery is ~$28. Two bucks more, I have a guaranteed Xbox 360 and I don't have to wake up tomorrow, except when my doorbell rings. Then I don't have to sleep for 3 days. ;-)

edit:
holy shit they're gone....
while I was typing the short message above, they went. I had one in my cart and was in the payment options screen. DAMN

wow big thanks to the OP, just saved me a long ass wait at Wal-Mart camping out for one of these babies...

i only did 3 day shipping though and not overnight - hopefully the prices will hold up over the next week or so :)

got one around 3:20, must have been among the last :D
can't decide whether to keep it or ebay it

thanks liquidx

aldy402 said:
exactly
we could make 300+ in profit

yeah, grab perfect dark and maybe q4 from walmart and sell everything for a good $700-$750
probably more in a week or two once people start really shopping

Put one on auto-notify even thought it will most likely be till after Christmas I will actually have a chance at getting one.

Doesn't matter since I didn't plan on buying one till I got a HDTV anyway.

No prob, the console page which I linked has been my home page when I start IE for weeks so I wouldnt miss it. By chance I closed the page and opened another one and it was there. :cool:

damn I am always too late for things like this. HF with your 360's

Are these places like gamestop that are opening up at midnight tonight going to have a bunch to actually sell or is it all pre orders?

Back