[H]ot - Newegg via Ebay: 512GB Intel 545s $55 - It's back on!

Damn, I really could use one of these to be perfectly honest but even at this crazy crazy low price I'll have to pass, just got too many other things to do this Christmas. :D

1TBs are going to fall down into the magic $99 pricepoint within a couple months, and can already be had in the $110-120 range with Google Express + $20 off code and choose one of the stores with no tax in your state (antonline for California). Enjoy.

1TBs are going to fall down into the magic $99 pricepoint within a couple months, and can already be had in the $110-120 range with Google Express + $20 off code and choose one of the stores with no tax in your state (antonline for California). Enjoy.
Yep, and once the 2TB hit close to that level, I'll be moving our storage off some HGSTs that have been reliable and are still under warranty.

Mine says it will be arriving tomorrow. Didn't NEED it, but to hard to pass up. It'll replace a Crucial M4 512GB as a VM drive though.

I bought a Micron 1TB SSD for just under $110 using an ebay discount code a couple weeks ago. The price is definitely headed to under $100 on them, finally.

I bought a Micron 1TB SSD for just under $110 using an ebay discount code a couple weeks ago. The price is definitely headed to under $100 on them, finally.
I got mine in and worked great. Took over a week to get it. Be sure to download the intel software for it to get the max speed out of it.

Robert Jordan
Winnsboro Texas

Mine came in, ordered from the previous post. Tempted to get another.
Now: US $84.99

Antonline charges sales tax for CA residents. They're pretty good at raising prices when a coupon comes to. Tried to get some Switch deals and not even accounting for the sales tax, they were more expensive than MSRP with coupons.

If you can grab a deal from them go for it quickly.

Antonline charges sales tax for CA residents. They're pretty good at raising prices when a coupon comes to. Tried to get some Switch deals and not even accounting for the sales tax, they were more expensive than MSRP with coupons.

If you can grab a deal from them go for it quickly.

Really, hmm. It came up with no CA tax at the initial Gogle Express chexkout page, but maybe it would be added if I'd drilled further. I think Adorama and B&H are the last tax-free CA bastions then.

im assuming they will be out of stock for a really long time if they are cancelling orders? is this an end of life drive now?

You can get another $10 off on eBay if you pay with a MasterCard today.. Promo code is: MASTERCARD

The mastercard promo is really finicky from what I can see and from what others have stated as well reading on Slickdeals. It won't work on either of my accounts and states, "Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again." I'm still purchasing one of these drives as my younger brother's PC is still on a 1TB WD Blue.

Back