[H]ot iFone Mini $86.99 w/ Free Shipping

Even if you don't consider the price difference...how does this compare to a real iphone?

I'm wondering the same thing I need a new phone for tmobile will this work with them??

it should work for any carrier that use sim cards it seems like.

Is there any other phones like this one someone can recommend, There seems to be alot of Iphone clones besides this one. I dont want to buy it through tmobile and get charged up the butt.

I wouldn't recommend this phone at all.

It's smaller than an iPhone for starters. Second it definitely feels cheaper. Third, the OS that they use looks like crap, partially because the screen is crap and gives everything a slight bluish ting in my opinion. It's not very responsive and the font looks like a 3rd grader picked it out.

last thing, just to round it off, is that it's a triband phone. Don't blame your provider for bad reception if you're not taking advantage of a quad-capable area because you have a triband limited phone.

I don't mind ordering from Dealextreme for myself, but most of their cell phone products, I would NEVER recommend.

I'm pretty sure this has a cloned OS too - ie it won't run real apple apps and it won't function as well as a real iphone. Also, I'd imagine components are pretty crappy and would be surprised if this lasts you more than 6-months to a year.

I wouldn't recommend this phone at all.

It's smaller than an iPhone for starters. Second it definitely feels cheaper. Third, the OS that they use looks like crap, partially because the screen is crap and gives everything a slight bluish ting in my opinion. It's not very responsive and the font looks like a 3rd grader picked it out.

last thing, just to round it off, is that it's a triband phone. Don't blame your provider for bad reception if you're not taking advantage of a quad-capable area because you have a triband limited phone.

I don't mind ordering from Dealextreme for myself, but most of their cell phone products, I would NEVER recommend.
That's the kind of info I was looking for..thanks.:cool:

simple solution: don't buy this. keep putting the money towards a real iPhone. You'll be glad you did!

this is just a crappy clone...

just lookup where the domain is locate, then you will definitely figure out everything on this site are basically illegal or pirate stuffs on it...

I don't think hardOCP allow something like this to be post...

There is nothing wrong with Dealextreme. I've bought many items from them. I just avoid cell phones that do not work well in North America.

I buy from Dealextreme all the time, the site is totally legit. Good deals too but the shipping from Hongkong is a little slow.

I would stay away from the shitty China cellphones though...

if ur gettin a chinese iphone clone, get one with windows. My m88 miphone has its issues but at its core its got a big screen, wifi, and windows to make it decent (posting from it now).

Don't blame your provider for bad reception if you're not taking advantage of a quad-capable area because you have a triband limited phone.

If you are buying in the US and only plan on using it in the US it doesn't matter if the phone is dual/tri/quad. Just so long as the phone has 850/1900 for north america on either tmobile or cingular/att.

this is just a crappy clone...

just lookup where the domain is locate, then you will definitely figure out everything on this site are basically illegal or pirate stuffs on it...

I don't think hardOCP allow something like this to be post...

this.

If you are buying in the US and only plan on using it in the US it doesn't matter if the phone is dual/tri/quad. Just so long as the phone has 850/1900 for north america on either tmobile or cingular/att.

Triband phones are usually missing the 850 range.

There is nothing wrong with Dealextreme. I've bought many items from them. I just avoid cell phones that do not work well in North America.

they have loads of illegal stuffs on it

Clone as in directly clone, with original brand on it, there are a lot of items like that, which is entirely illegal ...

any other things such as console flashcart, mod chip etc...those are even worse...

It clearly says Quad band

Network Bands: Quad-band, 850/900/1800/1900MHz

Anyone think this will work with Boost mobil (Nextel), it runs on 900Mhz I believe.

[QUOTE="I'm not a crook";1034012354]It clearly says Quad band

Network Bands: Quad-band, 850/900/1800/1900MHz

Anyone think this will work with Boost mobil (Nextel), it runs on 900Mhz I believe.[/QUOTE]

Interesting.

It used to be a triband phone if I recall.

Buy it and find out.

Edit: I see what it is. They carry 2 versions of that phone.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.17066

While there's nothing wrong with dealextreme other than their slow shipping, I would never buy this phone. Why? Because most iphone knock off suck. Even if it's a decent phone, the fact that it doesn't live up to the capabilities of the iphone will be a disappointment.

they have loads of illegal stuffs on it

Clone as in directly clone, with original brand on it, there are a lot of items like that, which is entirely illegal ...

any other things such as console flashcart, mod chip etc...those are even worse...

You should look up those there illegal items and what "laws" mod chips break.

Misinformation is a bad thing when you spread it.

Their phone clones, while pretty much garbage admit to being clones, thereby not breaking any counterfeit laws. iFone is not iPhone. Apple is open to sue those that do use the apple symbol, because Apple created the first apple after all.

You should look up those there illegal items and what "laws" mod chips break.

Misinformation is a bad thing when you spread it.

Their phone clones, while pretty much garbage admit to being clones, thereby not breaking any counterfeit laws. iFone is not iPhone. Apple is open to sue those that do use the apple symbol, because Apple created the first apple after all.

Reading is for suckers! Why bother doing any research for yourself, when you can just read what others write and spout it off as if it is fact?

chinese iphone wanna-b... I have seen these on craigslist... I guess it ymmv with these... some people have reported them to work well, but I think you get what you pay for with electronics... well, stuff like this at any rate..

Apple is open to sue those that do use the apple symbol, because Apple created the first apple after all.

LMAO Not flaming this comment at all but for those of us who remember the Beatles, know what is so hilarious about this.;)

Back