[H]OT !!! Humble Jumbo Bundle 3, Insurgency and others for $1 or more for extra games

phatbx133

Gawd
I snagged this https://www.humblebundle.com/

I paid $6.00 for 6 games

Teslea Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

Always Sometimes Monsters

Insurgency

Blackguards <- worth 40 bucks.

Grid 2 - worth 20 bucks

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Go grab it.

Don't care for the stupid "refer a friend" thing they have going on to unlock one of the games.

Pretty amazing they can rack a half million dollars in a matter of hours....
think I'll pass

Don't care for the stupid "refer a friend" thing they have going on to unlock one of the games.

Post it on any message board, anywhere. It's just a link. Profit. Random people also get to play Insurgency. Not sure how any of that is bad.

Jumped on this one.

I didn't own any of them except for Saints Row 4, and was at least mildly interested in all of them, but especially Grid 2 and Euro Truck Simularor 2.

It feels weird to be living in an era of such ultra-cheap games... These bundles are kind of like the shareware floppies that I bought when I was a kid, but they're full games instead of demos.

Get friends.

Not helpful.

Post it on any message board, anywhere. It's just a link. Profit. Random people also get to play Insurgency. Not sure how any of that is bad.

Of course it's easy to share the codes, that's not my complaint. I usually share my extra codes for games I already have or get extra copies of with my friends anyway, or give them away for free. I just very much dislike that I'm forced to share the extra codes in order to unlock one of the games.

if anyone already has grid 2 and want's to give it out please give it to me please. will be much appreciated!

Of course it's easy to share the codes, that's not my complaint. I usually share my extra codes for games I already have or get extra copies of with my friends anyway, or give them away for free. I just very much dislike that I'm forced to share the extra codes in order to unlock one of the games.

Why though? Not trying to argue, just curious.

Humble, by default, gives some of your money to different charitable organizations. I see this as kind of an experimental part of that nature.

Back