[H]OT GTA V $17.39 Cdkeys.com

I'm so afraid of these games after playing Grand Theft Auto 3 I couldn't get into GTA4 as much as I did with GTA3. I know the game is online now if you want.

Is there a decent SP modding scene for this, or is it mostly MP-focused crap now?

I finished this game on the PS3 a long time ago, but might consider getting it on the PC if there's a reason to.

I'm honestly surprised no one's been putting GTA V codes in cereal boxes yet.

Just play single player and move on. Multi is a endless grindfest with very little reward, they made it that way on purpose.

Reactions: Hulk
like this
Just play single player and move on. Multi is a endless grindfest with very little reward, they made it that way on purpose.
Do they still have the fun modes like cops and robbers that they had in 3? I never picked up 5.

5 is incredibly fun, i cant get over how good it is, thought it would be very derivative

It's on steam for $20

I still have GTA5 installed. Even after completing the SP (never did MP) it's fun to log on and just drive it like you stole it..

Does GTA5 (SP) play anything like Mafia 3? Or is GTA5 less story-driven, more sandbox-y?

Does GTA5 (SP) play anything like Mafia 3? Or is GTA5 less story-driven, more sandbox-y?

I'm only about halfway through my first playthrough of GTA 5 but so far I would say that it's more story driven than Mafia 3 since GTA 5 seems to have more actual missions while the main line of missions in Mafia 3 is fluffed up with all the takeover stuff. Both stories are decent enough and serve their purpose but I wouldn't consider either of them great.

I enjoyed the atmosphere in Mafia 3 more but I think that's just because I find New Orleans in the 60s more interesting than modern day LA. Graphics are better in GTA 5 despite it being an older game.

They fix mafia 3? I recall it being a buggy mess at launch.

I encountered some bugs but most were the humorous type. There was one annoying bug where a specific activity your supposed to do in each neighborhood stops working after doing one of the DLC missions but if you go and do some other stuff it will start working again.

It ran poorly on my old i7 920 but runs nice on my 2700x so it's definitely better with a decent CPU.

Back