[H]ot - EVGA GTX 470 for $275 (After $30 MIR) @ Newegg

I think your temperature sensor may require calibration. The Asus 470 for $240 - $20 MIR, that was [H]ot. Fry's Galaxy 470 for $250 (no rebate) was pretty warm. With the 6xxx series launching in 2 weeks, this is like taking a swim with the polar bear club.

I bought this exact card two weeks ago for $319 (no rebate) and I thought it was a good deal then. The card rocks.

I suggest you look at slickdeals and fatwallet. After watching those two sites for a while, you will start to have a good sense for what a Hot Deal is...

I think your temperature sensor may require calibration. The Asus 470 for $240 - $20 MIR, that was [H]ot. Fry's Galaxy 470 for $250 (no rebate) was pretty warm. With the 6xxx series launching in 2 weeks, this is like taking a swim with the polar bear club.

Oh you mean this one?

XxDaRkReAp3rxXdOtCoM Limp Gawd, 5.2 Years

Deal fell through, just got two emails, one from paypal (refund) and another from antonline:

"Every effort is made to ensure all products are listed correctly but occasionally products are listed incorrectly due to system error. It has come to our attention that this occurred with your recent attempted purchase. A box of less expensive generic Graphics Cards were mislabeled as Asus Geforce GTX470 PCI-E 2.0 1280 MB DDR5 Graphics Cards in the warehouse. As some customers received the generic cards we were informed of the error. We have turned around any undelivered shipments and refunded all outstanding orders as we do not have any Asus Geforce GTX470 PCI-E 2.0 1280 MB DDR5 Graphics Cards in stock. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We will notify PayPal to issue a refund based on their policies. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The Support Team at ANTOnline"

Newegg's 470 deal might not be hot, but it's still in "deal" territory.

Back