[H]OT!! EVGA 8800 GTS 640 $309 AR ZZF

i've been holding off. But the price was right......Hopefully ATI gives me a better set of options in the next round of video card wars.

OMG! they dropped the price on me by $30. :eek:

Oh well, mine will arrive this afternoon so no matter....

this is really hard holding out. I may have a buyer for my 7900GTX though.

I need to just sell my computer whole though...

I'm hoping these cards drop down below $300 without rebates when I plan to build my system in July.

actually I just realized that since the 8600gts came out and oc'd versions sell for $230 we probably won't see 8800gts 320's at $200 any time soon. :( Or at least until ATI brings out something that doesn't suck for $200.

Ok guys, the deal just better! Enter code VISA71Q and purchase with your Visa card to get a 512 MB Corsair 60X SD memory card ($20 value) for FREE. Just bought mine after holding out for months. Can't wait to get it and watch my games come alive :D

Ok guys, the deal just better! Enter code VISA71Q and purchase with your Visa card to get a 512 MB Corsair 60X SD memory card ($20 value) for FREE. Just bought mine after holding out for months. Can't wait to get it and watch my games come alive :D

I think a 512MB SD card is worth like 5 bucks. :)

Yea I was about to say, that's like 40 pictures on any decent camera.

I just got my 8800 GTS 320 from ZZF for $260 AR

Already overclocked to 650 / 950 ... I'm happy :p I don't use AA or AF but I do run at 1920 x 1200...

Still, the SD card brings the price closer to $300, which is the lowest it has ever been. In my book, that's a relatively good price for a top tier card.

I say 'relatively' because I know high end cards are generally overpiced (for example, I could buy a whole system for $300). But thats the way things are in the current market, and it isn't likely going to change anytime soon.

Back