[H]ot: Etymotic ER6i In-Ears $49.99 w/ Free Shipping Availiable on Amazon

Pretty good deal, got these as gifts for about $75 at christmas last year (which was the best price). Great highs, but if you are looking for strong bass, look elsewhere.

Pretty good deal, got these as gifts for about $75 at christmas last year (which was the best price). Great highs, but if you are looking for strong bass, look elsewhere.

How do these compare to westone um1 and um2? Anyone used all three?

i own the ER-6 model and am soooo tempted to get these as I love my other pair....but I don't have the extra $50 right now, otherwise i'd prolly buy two.

I've actually found that these have pretty decent bass. It does all depend on getting a good fit though. I originally used earpieces that were to big for me and I didn't get a good fit, but once I tried a different size they were amazing!

The thing that really pisses me off about these though is how noisy the damn cables are. If you bump the cable into anything you can hear it. If anyone is looking at these and plans on moving around while wearing them, look elsewhere!

Back