[H]ot - Disney's Bambi + a free chicken??

K2Rage101

[H]ard|Gawd
Kroger has a deal right now. Buy "Bambi" on DVD for $19.99 or on VHS for $16.99 and get:

• TWO Little Debbie Hostess Boxes
  • ONE two-liter Coke product
  • ONE bag Brach's Jelly Beans
  • ONE box of Jolly Time microwave popcorn packages
  • and....ONE hot, cooked deli rotisserie Chicken!
Free with kroger plus card. $14 value. Woah.

What's a Kroger?

Plus that's a pretty random thing to give away with a purchase of a DVD :p

I was thinking the same thing, I think i seen kroger braned goods, But is that a store also?

Kakyoin said:
What's a Kroger?

Kroger is a grocery store chain. Plus they have a bunch of other Korger owned store's like Fred Meyer. I'll have to head to Fred Meyer and check if I have that deal here.

Thats a good deal thx! My daugters will like bambi and i will like the food!

I would like a piece of chicken re-branded as Bambi's mom.

I would feed it to my little sister.

Damn the low availability of reindeer sausage to hell!

Oh well, free food is always good. Happy cousins are also good.

Kakyoin said:
What's a Kroger?

Its not random, just think about it. Chicken, food, pop corn movie food, pop (good with food) sweets, kids.

Bambi is a kids movie (at least the one they are selling heehee!) You buy the movie they provide you with dinner and snacks. Well most of it anyway.

Anyone in the chicago area I think there is a Kroger on Cicero just past ford city west, heading towards Midway. I could be wrong

So how does this work, do I go in and buy bambi and they give me a coupon? Or is there some sort of mail in rebate involved. Im very interested in this.

quietas said:
Kroger is a grocery store chain. Plus they have a bunch of other Korger owned store's like Fred Meyer. I'll have to head to Fred Meyer and check if I have that deal here.
Any word on Freddys having this sale also?

God, I haven't been by Ford City Mall in years. Ever since I moved from Burbank, Ill.

I'll be going to my local Kroger (one of THREE in the town), and picking up my free chicken!

I need tobuy the DVD for my wife... and free chicken? Well, that's just insane! ;)

Kakyoin said:
What's a Kroger?

Kroger is the mother company of, Ralphs and Food 4 Less...for us so cal folks. :)

not sure if we get the deal here too :rolleyes:

salo said:
Kroger is the mother company of, Ralphs and Food 4 Less...for us so cal folks. :)

not sure if we get the deal here too :rolleyes:

hahah Ralphs... I wondered what chain that was part of...

[Big Lebowski] Time to get some more half-and-half [/Big Lebowski]

so, how close is it to an In & Out burger?

Maybe it's just me, but I read the title and saw Hot Bambi and a chicken and it just sounded so wrong....kinda hesitant to check out the thread. :p

At Kroger, they have a special "Plus Card" that customers apply for. This card is known as a loyalty card, but i guess the company thought that was too End-Times-y to call it that. Anytime there is a sale at kroger, you only get the sale price if you swipe the card. The card has your name, adress, etc all on it, and what you buy is then put to your account so they can specialize sales for each individual store and what not.

Recently, the store started a promotion where the customers are getting special cupons in the mail based on what they buy.

Whats gonig to happen is that your going to get your plus card in hand, buy bambi, and get all the other stuff that is mentioned in the deal. The cashier will ring it up, scan your plus card, and at the end when he/she/it hits total, the price for the said items will magically drop to zero.

Yeah. I work for them.

Back