[H]ot Diablo 3 - $22.28 total

Where do you enter the code? I can't seem to find any type of "coupon" or "code" box anywhere on checkout screen

It is on the bottom left where you enter coupon codes on the same page where you enter Credit Card information

Wow..that was quick. Now says not available. Glad I picked mine up when I did.

It claims it is sold out as soon as I log in but whenever I'm logged out it lets me add it to the cart...

seems like it might be sold out. good thing i grab one before i posted :)

Hmmm...Might have actually gotten a copy at this price. Sold out, though.

Ditto... I saw it at the Microsoft store the other day too, kinda surprised me. Kinda surprised there's been so many short lived deals on it lately too.

I snagged a copy at $32 recently and find it a blast, my expectations had been lowered quite a bit but its impressing me so far..

Saw this earlier today, wanted to grab a copy each for my wife and I, but already sold out :mad:

Hopefully I can snag one around Black Friday for about the same price.

If by hot you mean the temperature of the pile, then sure it's 'Hot' alright.

It's fun the first time around, but there's no replay value. Even with multiple classes, you have to do the same damn quests over and over again. It gets quite tedious.

they probably only had a few in stock. You won't see it at this price very often.

It's fun the first time around, but there's no replay value. Even with multiple classes, you have to do the same damn quests over and over again. It gets quite tedious.

yet somehow that same exact thing happened in D1 & D2 and people loved it. There has to be more to it that that.

As someone that only ever planned to play it through one time (I don't understand the want to seemingly grind a game for the sake of grinding it), I really really disagree with you. It was way too easy for someone only looking for just one play through, it was WAY too short for $60 (and honestly I think it's pushing it for $20), and I hated that loot as a mechanic didn't really exist.

I quite honestly wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

yet somehow that same exact thing happened in D1 & D2 and people loved it. There has to be more to it that that.

Worked for D2 because of the way the MF system, skills, level req, etc was done. Here, it's cruise control and AUCTION HOUSE. My entire network of friends that loved D2 stopped playing D3 1 month in, myself included.

With the recent patches, D3 has become a really really good game. All of my friends quit playing after the first month, but we've been playing hardcore for the last few weeks. I'd recommend anyone who bought it before to try it again now.

With the recent patches, D3 has become a really really good game. All of my friends quit playing after the first month, but we've been playing hardcore for the last few weeks. I'd recommend anyone who bought it before to try it again now.

It is a better game now. I played it in the beginning and it was relatively fun playing until you hit level 60 and found you couldn't do anything in inferno without farming gold to get decent gear on the AH. The drops were just so horrendous. Gear needed to farm one level dropped from a level 2 tiers higher in difficulty. The main reason some nice items were available was primarily due to people exploiting the game in the beginning.

The latest patch has made it so that drops are much easier to come by (although finding anything useful is extremely rare). But the items you do get sometimes sell and it makes you feel like you are progressing when you can eventually buy better gear.

Still not as good in formula as D2 was... especially since Blizzard is pushing their Real Money AH, but it is a much better game now than it was when it released.

ya, since 1.0.4 and 1.0.5, d3 has gotten much better. since 1.0.4, ive gone up 80k dps, and 80m gold. beats the hell out of my old 3 months of not moving in either gold or dps.

if anyone in texas is going in the store to buy one I have a friend who wants a copy so please pm me.

Didn't realize Tiger had brick and mortar stores, I wonder if their CompUSA stores have the same discount going.

Heh, looks like they're treating their retail locations the same as their three different online stores, pretty much interchangeable. At least two of the ones on that list (the Puerto Rico ones) are CompUSA.

When PvP comes out, which should be a blast, it will probably be back up to $50 - now is the time.

Back