[H]OT DEAL: Acer Recertified Monitors Back In Stock (X34 Predator $730, XR341CK $600 and more)

The post was already turning into a book, if I listed it all I would have had to go to Volumes :sleep:

For those of you who bought one; where did it ship from?

I was able to pick one up for $730 from the eBay Acer Store this morning, wondering where I'd have to ship it back worst case scenario.

For those of you who bought one; where did it ship from?

I was able to pick one up for $730 from the eBay Acer Store this morning, wondering where I'd have to ship it back worst case scenario.

I shipped mine back at no cost to myself. The Recertified store sent the label.

Just a quick long term update, I bought an x34 last summer (2016) from acer recertified. It had roughly 40 hours on when it arrived and it had/has some backlight bleed on the corners but for the price i paid im not complaining. Still going strong a year later, no issues or complaints on it.

Order the XB321HK BMIPHZ yesterday. Fedex shows it arriving Friday, but im not overly optimistic as its shipping from TX. I'll follow-up when it arrives.

Order the XB321HK BMIPHZ yesterday. Fedex shows it arriving Friday, but im not overly optimistic as its shipping from TX. I'll follow-up when it arrives.

Got it today and it actually arrived in perfect condition!

Back