[H]ot!!!! Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 for $0.13 / year!

Amazing deal! $2.60 (for 20) beats the hell outta what I would've had to pay to renew Norton in 4 months.

Mega-thanks, OP! :)

Nice I'm in for 20 licenses, thanks OP.

Last edited:
I am a bit confused here. Can I stack these up? For example, buy 5 and make the subscription last 5 years?

make sure you log into your Avangate account and change the auto renew prompt in user information

these licenses may be only for one year as in mine they all said ending Feb 2014.

also if you used paypal cancel the auto renew option also

In for 5. Disabled Auto-renew in PayPal.... Good to go...
Now if only there wasn't 5 million people trying to download it now, it would be great!!!! Slower than turtle shit....:cool:

How do we disable through Paypal?

Edit:

Profile, My Money. Disable AVgante (spelling).

If I buy 5 of these, can I make it last 5 years or does each key only work for the 2013 version?

Last edited:
Note: You need to use an American Address to get the deal. At first I used my Canadian address and it charged me 20 bucks for one license. This time I gave it a fake address in the states and it charged my 4 bucks for 30 licenses.

LOL, yea crazy deal! I got in for 20 myself. Hard to pass up........Of course we all have to remember to stop the auto payment. :p $1000 if ya don't LOL

This has to be shittiest security software that I've ever encountered, used all of about 3 hrs until I started getting hardlocks, false positives and the web filter blocking Dropbox shared folders

Uninstalled and back to ESS, if one wants a free license shoot me a PM, no way in hell I'm putting this garbage back on primary system

EDIT: ALL MY REMAINING KEYS HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT

Last edited:
This has to be shittiest security software that I've ever encountered, used all of about 3 hrs until I started getting hardlocks, false positives and the web filter blocking Dropbox shared folders

Uninstalled and back to ESS, if one wants a free license shoot me a PM, no way in hell I'm putting this garbage back on primary system

Bitdefender is constantly rated as a top-tier AV suite. I haven't had any issues running it on Windows 8 x64. Granted, it's only been on my PC for a day, but I haven't had a single one of the things you mentioned happening immediately upon your installation.

Bitdefender is constantly rated as a top-tier AV suite. I haven't had any issues running it on Windows 8 x64. Granted, it's only been on my PC for a day, but I haven't had a single one of the things you mentioned happening immediately upon your installation.

Just look around, there have been several issues reported just like mine as well as the "Bitdefender's services have stopped responded" message which subsequently results in hardlock

I ran Bitdefender for about 5 hours and it flagged/blocked Dropbox constantly, regardless of any adjustments I tried. I use Dropbox all the time, so am back with Norton 2013.

I'm out only $2.60, so can't complain, but won't use Bitdefender, again.

I ran Bitdefender for about 5 hours and it flagged/blocked Dropbox constantly, regardless of any adjustments I tried. I use Dropbox all the time, so am back with Norton 2013.

I'm out only $2.60, so can't complain, but won't use Bitdefender, again.

You can't blame them though. It's not like Dropbox is used by very many people ;)

Did anyone else's computer go to shit after using this? Over the past few days, my computer has been doing this crap where everything just stops responding. It's not a hard freeze, but I can't do anything. Some days nothing would happen, but yesterday it happened four times. Also I ended up with lots of network problems. Trying to transfer files between my media server and my desktop became a real pain. Most of the time, I couldn't transfer files at all. I could see shared drives, but the transfer would fail when I'd try to copy a file. Other times it would go though, but ungodly slow (20-30 KB/s transfer rates). Last night I spent about an hour trying to get a file to transfer, and every time it failed. I tried probably 10+ times. I uninstalled this and it immediately worked, transferring along happily at ~90MB/s. I went back and tried a few other things that I previously couldn't transfer, or that transferred very slow... everything is rocking right along.

Did anyone else's computer go to shit after using this? Over the past few days, my computer has been doing this crap where everything just stops responding. It's not a hard freeze, but I can't do anything. Some days nothing would happen, but yesterday it happened four times. Also I ended up with lots of network problems. Trying to transfer files between my media server and my desktop became a real pain. Most of the time, I couldn't transfer files at all. I could see shared drives, but the transfer would fail when I'd try to copy a file. Other times it would go though, but ungodly slow (20-30 KB/s transfer rates). Last night I spent about an hour trying to get a file to transfer, and every time it failed. I tried probably 10+ times. I uninstalled this and it immediately worked, transferring along happily at ~90MB/s. I went back and tried a few other things that I previously couldn't transfer, or that transferred very slow... everything is rocking right along.

I suppose I must be lucky or something. I haven't had a single issue with my PC since installing it. I was actually kind of worried since I'm running Windows 8, and the vast majority of issues seem to be from running it on 8.

I suppose I must be lucky or something. I haven't had a single issue with my PC since installing it. I was actually kind of worried since I'm running Windows 8, and the vast majority of issues seem to be from running it on 8.

Yep, I'm on 8, and I put it on another desktop with 7 that seems to be doing ok. Still problem free since uninstalling it though. No more network issues, no more lock ups.

Back