[H]ot! Big Beethoven Box: 99 cents

pwrusr

2[H]4U
This was a instabuy as soon as I saw the price. I mean seriously 10 hours of classical Beethoven for $.99?! can't go wrong here:

Amazon link

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
icky sound quality :(

I have purchased several of the large classical music mp3 collections from Amazon and I can't tell the difference when comparing them to FLAC rips that I also have. I have a decent audio setup, not super high end but not onboard sound and $25 speakers. For the price this is an awesome deal and 99% of people will be happy with the sound quality.

Thanks OP I grabbed it.

icky sound quality :(
If you're listening to the song previews then yeah those are always lame for SQ.

If I had to fault the album at all it's kinda noisey (slight hiss), but again I can't fault it too bad because it is otherwise for the most part very clear and sounds great to me.

My audio rig is a Matrix Mini-i DAC and a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm for night time listening. Not the best by any means but still decent enough for me.

Can't go wrong for this price. Thanks, pwrusr.
Glad I could help others find some good music :cool:

Since OP's suggestion put me in such a good mood, I grabbed $0.99 worth of Tchaikovsky and then went ahead and 1-clicked the blaze orange MicroShield hard case for the Kindle Fire HD I've fallen in love with since Xmas.

I'm so played.

:p

Thanks OP. Picked this up plus the 50 Handel pack for another .99!

Wow, $14.51 in amazon MP3 credit... I guess I could spare a buck. :p

I got credits from downloading the app of the day in the amazon marketplace.

Awesome find, pwrusr! :D Think I'm going to buy a few more of the 50-100 track albums by other composers too that are also $1-2.

This was great. I'm not even that big on classical music but for $0.99 you can't go wrong.

While I appreciate the music it's just not my cup of tea.

I did gift one for the gf as she loves classical music.

Brownie points for me!

Just picked up 25 hours of classical for free; thanks op for reminding me I had a few bucks of mp3 credit.

Back