[H]OT!! BFG GeForce GTX 285 OCE 1GB GDDR3 Video Card $266 Free Shipping

Should probably mention +tax in the title. For TX residents it comes out to $287 after tax. So it will probably be $280 - $290 depending on your state's sales tax.

EDIT: Nevermind, screwed up my copy-paste.

Still, after tax this is $284.61 for me. At ~$250 I might bite, and while the difference isn't that great I'm really looking for 2 of these, so the difference between ~$500 and ~$600 is pretty substantial. Think I'll be waiting for the DX11 cards after all.

What all does the coupon work on? If it's 30% off all electronics that'd be awesome. Rather doubt it of course.

lol, a bit more info would be helpful. What exactly does NOT work?

EDIT: OK, I guess it happens :)

I bit, this sku comes with cod5 on newegg wonder if the dell one does :p

Came really close to biting, ended up at $282 total here in Florida.

In 4 one $288 shipped to Arkansas. This is an amazing deal especially taking into mind you get a 100 day step up deal with BFG.

Bought the BFG 295 for $375 shipped instead. If it shows up I'll be dropping SLI in favor of this. If not... not much to be done. Just reminding those here the 295 is also an option.

wtb deal on the 3007WFP

sigh

I caught the nice juicy coupons a couple months back... 5-year extended warranty on one for $780 incl. tax/shipping :D... god I love this thing... ;) oops sorry, I was blinded by the awesome that is the 3007WFP-HC for a moment. Hope you can catch a deal soon :)!

I think you can buy $30 off coupon codes (or something like that) on Ebay for like $5, and then it's $770 + tax shipped... but that's the closest you're likely to get to a deal there.
What ever happened to those 15% off coupons? On top of that, I think the 3007-WFP's used to be $750.

I was going to get it but with tax it put me at $293 and its just not worth it. the gtx295 is a better overall deal but those cards are way too loud plus its out of stock anyway.

Ships in 3-5 weeks. Spend a bit more for the OC2 version that ships in 1-2 days.

Um i would be nice and tell you about a website you can get refurbished dell 3007wfp-hc's almost every day deals for $799, but i want you to beg first lol : P. In fact as of writing this they have 10 of them sitting in stock, several 3008's too and some 2707/2709's. All for about $500 less then original cost.

Um i would be nice and tell you about a website you can get refurbished dell 3007wfp-hc's almost every day deals for $799, but i want you to beg first lol : P. In fact as of writing this they have 10 of them sitting in stock, several 3008's too and some 2707/2709's. All for about $500 less then original cost.
Uh you mean the Dell Factory Outlet? :eek:

it works on all their cards, there's a 4870x2 2gig for $385 after this code. Closest one i saw on newegg was a different brand for $404 after mail in rebate

I think this is a good deal cuz I just went to best buy and they are charging a 512 MB 4870, gotta love best buy's monopoly after CC is gone.

wtb deal on the 3007WFP

sigh

Check out the Refurbs.

I don't know. It's a damn good deal, but I have an 8800 GTX that still plays everything I throw at it well. If this was a 295, maybe.

Next card I get, I want to know it'll be still worth somewhere around what I paid for it a year or so down the line. And still kicking games asses for years after I buy it.

oh ish... it does work, i guess i messed up the coupon the first time.

this a good card guys?

hate to double post but this card doesnt seem to OC at all.... read some newegg reviews and 2 people that actually OCd didnt get anything out of it...this specific model

hate to double post but this card doesnt seem to OC at all.... read some newegg reviews and 2 people that actually OCd didnt get anything out of it...this specific model

OC to what? at what resolution would you need to OC a card like this?

If you need anything *considerably* faster, you probably should be going SLI or 295, X2, etc. instead of this card.

Back on topic. Still a hot deal, especially when you cosndier that the 275 will probably be around this price when released next week.

OC to what? at what resolution would you need to OC a card like this?

If you need anything *considerably* faster, you probably should be going SLI or 295, X2, etc. instead of this card.

Back on topic. Still a hot deal, especially when you cosndier that the 275 will probably be around this price when released next week.
well his point would be that you couldn't squeeze any more out of this particular model. I wouldnt buy a performance card either that didnt at least have so overclocking headroom.

Back