[H]ot ASUS GTX 460 768MB + HAWX 2 $115 Shipped AR

I was just looking at that. But I have a feeling prices will drop a little more once the 580 and 6900 series come out, and shuffle everything else down.

Probably not. Those aren't anywhere near the same market segments.

I don't count on MIR's but that is a HELL of a deal for a GTX460 without it...totally down for one! Can't wait to see what a 75% Fermi can do...after all I was really happy with the Palit GTS450 (overclocked real nice)

LOL the item got deactivated. Probably because the inclusion of Mafia II is killing their profits. Sweet deal grats to anyone who got in on it.

EDIT: Brain fart. My bad I meant HAWX 2.

Last edited:
Man these are going low, I wonder what will happen black friday or cyber monday. Craziness probably.

nah. The prices on these shouldn't get much cheaper. Looks like it's going to be discontinued or the price will increase, if the prices of the GTX 260 are any indication. (or my magic 8 ball)

There were multiple deals where a 192sp GTX 260 could be purchased for $90 or $100 after rebate. This was in the spring of 2008 or 2009, I believe. The prices then increased to $140-$150 and then they were discontinued.

nah. The prices on these shouldn't get much cheaper. Looks like it's going to be discontinued or the price will increase, if the prices of the GTX 260 are any indication. (or my magic 8 ball)

I also doubt they will fall substantially more.

I don't think it will be discontinued until a replacement card comes along but it seems like Nvidia over-anticipated demand for the 768MB version. When the first price drop on 460s came, the 768MB version had a much larger percentage price cut (vs the 1GB).

Back