[H]OT $50 off Sabrent Rocket Q 2TB NVMe

If I hadn't just blown money on 64 GB of RAM, I'd be on it. Good price on the 1 TB as well at $100 after coupon. That's a little less than what I paid last year.

Also has $20 off the 1TB and $100 off the 8TB :)
Get another 5% cash back with amazon prime card as well...

Needed a 1TB to clone the new system with. Went ahead and got one of those with an external usb 3.0 / C case. Thanks for the head's up.

Yep, I snagged 4 of these the other day to upgrade several machines with....hopefully the prices will continue to fall so everyone can enjoy these great drives for less $$ :)

I really wanted, but not really needed, the 8TB model, but figured my other half would choke me if I spent that much all at 1 time :(

Yep, I snagged 4 of these the other day to upgrade several machines with....hopefully the prices will continue to fall so everyone can enjoy these great drives for less $$ :)

I really wanted, but not really needed, the 8TB model, but figured my other half would choke me if I spent that much all at 1 time :(
I needed the 8 tb version as I am going to replace two 4 tb sata ssds. When I ordered if there was another $100 off so it was $1299 but then of course with tax it ended up being just over $1,400. That makes it the most expensive computer part I've ever bought...

Dam, if only I could be certain this would work in a PS5 I'd buy a 2TB one now. The 825GB built in SSD isn't going to cut it for me.

Dam, if only I could be certain this would work in a PS5 I'd buy a 2TB one now. The 825GB built in SSD isn't going to cut it for me.

No I think for PS5 you need to get that will maintain the speeds PS5 requires and match with those speeds. I highly doubt you will get anything else other then certified ones. I am sure they will come out with specific drives for PS5 at a premium like Xbox did with their drop in drives.

Good price, but QLC technology.

I will not buy any QLC drives for myself or my customers.

It's just fine for certain scenarios. My PC is used for nothing but basic usage other than gaming so it's perfect for me.

Reactions: maro
like this
No I think for PS5 you need to get that will maintain the speeds PS5 requires and match with those speeds. I highly doubt you will get anything else other then certified ones. I am sure they will come out with specific drives for PS5 at a premium like Xbox did with their drop in drives.
Yeah from some article I read, Sony is suppose to put out a list of nvme drives they tried that will work as required by the PS5 but they haven't published it yet and probably won't till sometime after the launch. :( Still most likely it will require a gen4 nvme drive.

Yeah from some article I read, Sony is suppose to put out a list of nvme drives they tried that will work as required by the PS5 but they haven't published it yet and probably won't till sometime after the launch. :( Still most likely it will require a gen4 nvme drive.
it will be high tier GEN4 all day.

Their TLC drives are only a bit more normally. Didn’t have the deal.
But for mass storage... it’s not bad.

Reactions: maro
like this
Coupon now only gives 10 percent off but is applicable to the TLC Rocket. I won't call it hot but not bad.

just watch out for the sneaky Q!

$100 1TB Rocket = [H]ot
$100 1TB Rocket Q = not hot

IMO, for non-critical mass storage $200 for 2TB was a decent find though. Thanks for posting.

Back