[H]ot: 24, Seasons 1-5, $124.99 w/ Free Shipping @ Amazon

Centauri

2[H]4U
Link

I'm not yet a fan of the series (never watched it), but it seems like every other geek I know is. So I thought I'd let you all in on this one.

Seems like a pretty solid deal given that the individual seasons run $40+.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I saw this deal on Spoofee. So far, I've seen every episode of every season. "24" rocks!!

Season premiere last night and the night before.. great show. Might pick this one up for my dad. :)

On avg., it comes out to less than $5/DVD, which is close to $1/episode.

As of today (Tues.), 24S6D1 was released, which contains Episodes 1-4 that just aired this past Sun. and Mon. Leave it to FOX to break all the rules. :cool:

"24" is the best show on TV hands down!!

nice find:)

I love 24, but I give Battlestar Galactica the nod for the best show on TV. The writing and acting is superior to ever other drama out there.

I think it likely plays better a second time around. As good as 24 is, it does lose something once you know what's going to happen. But if you haven't seen it, start with season one and have fun....I recommend you start on a weekend, because you won't get much sleep till the season is done :D

I probably would have ordered this but the price has already gone back up. I'll have to wait for used deal again.

I love 24, but I give Battlestar Galactica the nod for the best show on TV. The writing and acting is superior to ever other drama out there.

Hmmm...really? I'm addicted to 24. Just started season 1 a couple weeks ago and I'm in the middle of Season 3 right now. Craziness.

Hmmm...really? I'm addicted to 24. Just started season 1 a couple weeks ago and I'm in the middle of Season 3 right now. Craziness.

I wasn't knocking 24. I've watched every ep since day1 Ep1 in 2001, but BSG phenominal(sp). Hell, the show won a Peabody last year. I don't think many non-news TV series get peabodys (though Southpark, I think, got last year one too, so maybe it jsut doesn't always get the press when it happens).

Back