LostCube 90,000
Randall_Pink 80,000
Ian Harrold 70,000
raynman 50,000
vr4henry 50,000
sl1982 35,000
taqueso 35,000
tr0ach 35,000
mark076h/AMD_Gamer 25,000 (he's everywhere!)
captndirty 20,000
annaf2k 10,000

Current Team Rank: 62

[H]eadlines

[H]ard|OCP, [H]ardOCP, HardOCP, Hard OCP. Whatever they want to call us, we're #63 and climbing in all of DCville.

Round 2 for the HDCotY is running. Don't forget to get your vote in.

The HDCotM poll is also going. Another month with several worth candidates. Don't forget to get your vote in here too.

[H]orde Spotlight #7 is up. Stop by and get to know Razor_FX_II.

Another generous [H]orde member has sponsored a great giveaway. Thanks MixManSC for the offer, and congrats to Crosshairs on your win!

The quest for 9800GX2's continues. :mad:

Some more numbers for comparing cards for GPU2 folding.

And finally, an old friend of the [H]orde is back up and running. A hurricane couldn't keep him down. Welcome back nitteo.

Another great news update there W. Cronkite jr. (err..., I mean alan2308 ) :p

CONGRATS to all you milestoners out there. Thanks for proving the [H]orde is the bestest of the best. :D

Thanks brother nomad8u for helping the mighty [H]orde make #62 with all your informative WCG posts. ;)

And to the "middle aged balding guy" (Razor_FX_II ) I wish you all the luck finding a cushy IT position Thanks for helping push the envelope on all these DC projects :)

OBTW, it is good to hear brother nitteo is back up and folding. He just put his farm back together after the damage of hurricane Ike. Nice lookin' farm brother nitteo.:eek:

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

Some great milestones this week, congrats boys.

As always, thanks alen.

Many congrats to a very long list of milestones.

Congratulations to everyone who broke a milestone, it's another great week for the [H]orde :)

Another week another list of great milestones. Congrats to all those milestones!

Crunch on!

Thats cool, me and my 8 year old daughter both made WCG milestones! me, captndirty, and her, annf2k. I did have everything in my account until one day she asked me who got the points that her computer made, I told her they went to my account and she said she thought she would like to start putting them in her name. I said sure thing and we switched hers over and I also started my q6600 rig running wcg in her name as well. Now she wants to check her stats everday and see if she's gaining on me, lol

Thats cool, me and my 8 year old daughter both made WCG milestones! me, captndirty, and her, annf2k. I did have everything in my account until one day she asked me who got the points that her computer made, I told her they went to my account and she said she thought she would like to start putting them in her name. I said sure thing and we switched hers over and I also started my q6600 rig running wcg in her name as well. Now she wants to check her stats everday and see if she's gaining on me, lol

Congrats on both milestones. Your daughter just might be our youngest DCer. :D

To 2dirty and his daughter, CONGRATS on both milestones. Sheech :eek:, it shows how advanced the younger generation is. When I was that age I thought DCin' meant partying and picking up a whore in Washington DC :rolleyes:

Folding and WCGing to find the CURE

I reached over 100k total in WCG during the past week. :(:p

Thats 100K in WCG points, 15K in BOINC points. And that BOINC total(which hardfolding.com uses) was hit on the 18th. Here's you.

But we'll see you on the list next week for sure. :D

Sweet, thanks! But shouldn't the subtitle "WCG Milestones" read "BOINC Milestones", then?

But anyway, my i7 should be here in ~3 days, so yeah, moar points!

Sweet, thanks! But shouldn't the subtitle "WCG Milestones" read "BOINC Milestones", then?

But anyway, my i7 should be here in ~3 days, so yeah, moar points!

No, because WCG is the project, BOINC actually runs dozens of different but independent projects, and is also the points system that the projects use. The WCG points are a hold over from before WCG went to BOINC.

No, because WCG is the project, BOINC actually runs dozens of different but independent projects, and also the points system that the projects use. The WCG points are a hold over from before WCG went to BOINC.
Nevermind. I was thinking that the BOINC points were the total of all projects you contributed to through BOINC, rather than what it is: BOINC points are accumulated and recorded for each project.

Thanks again! :p

Nevermind. I was thinking that the BOINC points were the total of all projects you contributed to through BOINC, rather than what it is: BOINC points are accumulated and recorded for each project.

Thanks again! :p

Yea, its just F@H and WCG in the hilites for now, but we can talk total BOINC credit in the DC-Vault thread. :D

Back