[H]orde|Bowl - It's all in here! Schedules, statistics, rankings and smack talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I dropped my last unit just a few minutes ago. Next one won't finish in time to count. Hope you've got something big up your sleeve!

poddo said:
Well, I dropped my last unit just a few minutes ago. Next one won't finish in time to count. Hope you've got something big up your sleeve!
Wow, what a day ! I'm assuming I dodged wind caused power outages today, 'cuz wifey said nothing, and I saw that my Bowl boxen dropped it's last possible unit at 4:16pm or so (pacific time) . So when that unit shows up on HF.com we are done !!! I figure that will be showing on 10pm (last possible) central time HF.com update..... <crosses fingers> . I never have really gotten a definitive handle on all the time factors , but think that's the way it will shake out.

It's been a great competition poddo , best wishes whichever way it goes ! :D

RPhArrow --\\\------------------------>

Slayten said:
None of this "best wishes" crap..lol

I wanna see some Smack talk!....Chop Chop!
I don't see YOR ass down here on the finish line !! How's that ? :p

RPhArrow --\\\------------------->

marty9876 said:
I still have time to enter this right?
No sweat Marty... you just set up 6 boxen with RPhArrow, team 33, and fold for 6 months !! You are IN ! :D

RPh,ummm, Arrow

RPhArrow said:
I don't see YOR ass down here on the finish line !! How's that ? :p

RPhArrow --\\\------------------->

Lmao,..True dat, homie!

thats what I'm talkin bout!

Poddo, Slayten says your ol' mamma couldn't put a WU out with a FX-60 ! Not even on a Sunday with A-Seuss mammaboard ! So whaz you say ?

RPhArrow -\\---->

Yo- Moderater, Confederater, what's my StatusRater, I am done... no more WU to be contributed for my [H]ordeBowl team... and if poddo concedes the same status, let's announce the winner !!!

RPhArrow ---////---------------->

RPhArrow said:
Yo- Moderater, Confederater, what's my StatusRater, I am done... no more WU to be contributed for my [H]ordeBowl team... and if poddo concedes the same status, let's announce the winner !!!

RPhArrow ---////---------------->

Hah, I don't know that Poddo is going to throw in the towel.

Whats even funnier, p[h] isnt announcing the winners till halftime during the bowl. You gunna have to wait all day tomorrow.

Viper87227 said:
Hah, I don't know that Poddo is going to throw in the towel.

Whats even funnier, p[h] isnt announcing the winners till halftime during the bowl. You gunna have to wait all day tomorrow.
Shit, that's like 6pm Pacific time tomorrow !! I can make my State of Folding speech 97 times before then !! Will they show p[H] on TV at halftime ???

RPhArrow ---\\\\----------------------->

Umm.....

if, say some people posted their user names.... we could out fox the powers that be here.

marty9876 said:
Umm.....

if, say some people posted their user names.... we could out fox the powers that be here.
OK Geraldo Marty... the first letter of my folding name is "E" ... good luck ! :)

well I'll just assume by the edit I was right.

Gotta give Geroldo Marty points on that on, less than 60 seconds!

Dude, you're so dumb you wouldn;t know a GBGromacs if it slapped you in the face....

My folding name stars with B!! :-p But I do throw in the towel, I won't finish another one before midnight

marty9876 said:
well I'll just assume by the edit I was right.

Gotta give Geroldo Marty points on that on, less than 60 seconds!
Oh yeah,, Geroldo Marty was on my... but I edited twice in 59 seconds... so I have no idea what you saw ...:) If you can confuse young poddo as well, you will have the scoop of the [H]orde Season !!

RPhArrow --\\\\---------------------------->

Well if both you guys are that hyper and ready for the score, I guess we can make a small exception since it is technically the 5th! :p

p[H]ant0m said:
Well if both you guys are that hyper and ready for the score, I guess we can make a small exception since it is technically the 5th! :p

It's the 5th !!! Let's Do IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its the 5th?? what crazy time zone do you live in? here in the normal place, central time, its only 11. but im still cool with knowing!

I dunno...

Should we let them squirm?

I will give you guys a hint. The winner has a P in their name :D :D

Viper87227 said:
I dunno...

Should we let them squirm?

I will give you guys a hint. The winner has a P in their name :D :D

oh man, I'm dumb. *settles down*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back