[H]orde|Bowl - It's all in here! Schedules, statistics, rankings and smack talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still only 31-27?? Jeeze. I've been like, checking my Bowl Box every 10 mintues to make sure its okay :p

poddo said:
still only 31-27?? Jeeze. I've been like, checking my Bowl Box every 10 mintues to make sure its okay :p

You shouldn't touch it!! That takes cycles!!! :p

I have it running in awindow so I can see when it finishes a frame. I'm not using em3, (precious cycles.) I just turn the monitor on to see if the fram times are making sense. I dont even move the mouse for fear of losing cycles..

So what WU is your game boxen running at this moment ?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours !! :p Trust me, you would like to see mine :D

Theres only about 2 protiens that can beat what I'm folding right now....

poddo said:
Theres only about 2 protiens that can beat what I'm folding right now....
Ahhh, but some run faster than others ! Are you going for points instead of units now ? :p
Strange week , eh ? I hope there's still someone watching besides the 2 of us.....

Yea its getting weird. I'm not sure what I'm after anymore...

RPhArrow said:
Ahhh, but some run faster than others ! Are you going for points instead of units now ? :p
Strange week , eh ? I hope there's still someone watching besides the 2 of us.....

Oh trust me... i'm watching. :p

Viper87227 said:
Oh trust me... i'm watching. :p
Cool.... Viper the Omnipresent ! :cool: I'm getting WU that don't match my client flags at all... & it sounds like it could be happening to poddo also . That could mean a total toss-up until the final moment of the game..... Stay tuned....

RPhArrow --\\\\-------------------->

You guys don't even leave this thread do you :D

I am bored, so I am going to run an update in a half hour or so.

plus this way we keep it at the top, for our sanity and hopefully to get others interested.

What happened to my update!? Don't taunt me with such promises lest I stirke you down with me mighty axe!

Well since I am now concious for the day, here's the update....

poddo has managed to widen his lead slightly, pulling it to 33 to 27. There's still plenty of game time left, and it looks like both teams have adjusted quite well to the changes that have happened this week. :D

Viper87227 said:
Sorry... I fell asleep on the couch :mad:

what were you doing on the couch? watching TV?? your not suppose to be doing that pfft...

Duster said:
what were you doing on the couch? watching TV?? your not suppose to be doing that pfft...

Whats Eating Gilbert Grape, which happens to be one of the worst movies ive ever seen, explaining why I fell asleep watching it :D

3rd quarter prediction: poddo continues to widen lead only to see that lead erased in early minutes of 4th quarter. :)

RPhArrow --\\\\----------------->

This was not a thread hijack. All the thread belong to me and everything I post is on-topic at that moment in time. :p

Poddos prediction: I widen my lead until the 4th quarter whe nyou make a huge push into the red zone, but I pick off a pass and return it for a touchdown, sealing the outcome.

AtomicMoose said:
This was not a thread hijack. All the thread belong to me and everything I post is on-topic at that moment in time. :p

uh em.......

Yeah, I think this one belongs to me buddy! :p

AtomicMoose said:

I think moose's moose->english translator broke down on this post. :)

BTW, I commend you guys for keeping up good humor despite the recent stanford changes. And the fact that now we seem to all be stuck with these damn GbGromacs and double gromacs.

-jb

joeb0b said:
I think moose's moose->english translator broke down on this post. :)

BTW, I commend you guys for keeping up good humor despite the recent stanford changes. And the fact that now we seem to all be stuck with these damn GbGromacs and double gromacs.

-jb

Of course! What would a week of the bowl be without a bunch of crazy stuff goin on? :) And yeah, the stanford changes have completely changed my gameplan. It's gonna be an interesting finish..

Well it looks like both teams had some rough running yesterday, managing a shutout across the board for the day. The score is still 33 to 27, but there's still a little bit of time left, and a couple of WU's in either direction could be the determining factor. :D

I'm about to drop one, so hopefully the next update will be more interesting.

Whats goin on? were coming down to the wire here, and all festivities have ceased! I finally dropped a biggie this morning and now its back to the game plan!! I'm so close i can taste the [H]'s!!!

poddo said:
Whats goin on? were coming down to the wire here, and all festivities have ceased! I finally dropped a biggie this morning and now its back to the game plan!! I'm so close i can taste the [H]'s!!!
Ahhh ! I dropped a biggie very early in the day also -- hmmmmmm...:cool: My P4 really likes those Double Gromacs....

I'm working tomorrow, so I won't be able to watch too close until tomorrow night

RPhArrow --\\\\---------------------->

Well going into the 2 minute warning, poddo has was would seem to be a healthy lead, but as we've seen thus far, anything can happen in the bowl! If he keeps playing the way he has been though, this time tomorrow poddo will be celebrating his 35 to 27 victory. :cool:

It's been a long, tough season, but I figure as p[H]antom says, anything can happen. We are currently having some high wind/down trees & down power lines in the region, so I gotta go put my team back in service mode while I'm at work today !

RPhArrow ---\\\\\---------------->

RPhArrow said:
It's been a long, tough season, but I figure as p[H]antom says, anything can happen. We are currently having some high wind/down trees & down power lines in the region, so I gotta go put my team back in service mode while I'm at work today !

RPhArrow ---\\\\\---------------->

Talk about hell on your last day. Go make sure shes still running.

Don't you have kids or something that you can pull from school to monitor your boxen? :D

And the excitement never ceases...

Its been a great battle rph, may the best boxen win!

7 hours left. Hopefully i can squeeze in another unit when this one drops in 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back