[H]orde|Bowl II - It's all in here! Schedules, statistics, rankings and smack talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Pocatello & I are just chewin' & spittin' while we wait for our teams to get off their ass !

Yikes !! Looking at my worst week ever in the [H]Bowl II season ..... & getting no breaks from the Stanford assignment server :rolleyes: I can tell from the mid-week update that Pocatello is matching me WU for WU....

Well I picked up a bad WU and haven't finished it after 3 days, so I might lose this one yet.

Hey Pocatello ! You have been vewy quiet, you wascally wabbit ! And it's starting to scare me :eek: Care to make a prediction on the outcome this week ? :p

My own score prediction is 46 to 27....... but who gets 46 and who gets 27 is a coin flip.. :D

Just some heads up for you guys, I'll be in Chicago again tomorrow for the Bears game, so finals are going to be way later than usual, possibly not until Monday morning. Keep an eye out for 'em though, I am going to try and get up even earlier and get them done.

p[H]ant0m;1030519219 said:
Just some heads up for you guys, I'll be in Chicago again tomorrow for the Bears game, so finals are going to be way later than usual, possibly not until Monday morning. Keep an eye out for 'em though, I am going to try and get up even earlier and get them done.

DAmn, p[H]anTim !!! Get a life... Don't you have things to do more important than just finding your seat at a real Chicago Bears playoff game ?? :D

RPhArrow --\\\-------------------->
p.s. Have fun ! Go Bears !!

p[H]ant0m;1030519219 said:

Oh so I get to stress over this for one more day!!;) I hope DA BEARS loose!!

Actually I'd like to see NO go all the way...The city really needs this lift.

Here's some finals:

Conference 1:
sawatt (1) vs. 8fingers (5)
8fingers won to, 44 to 4

darktiger (2) vs. joeb0b (3)
joeb0b won, 23 to 4

Conference 2:
RPhArrow (1) vs. Pocatello (5)
RPh won, 38 to 4

Hito (2) vs. ND40oz (3)
ND40oz won, 22 to 3

Conference championship games:

8fingers vs. joeb0b
RPh vs. ND40oz

Good job and good luck ND40oz. Death by a 373 pointer that took 3 days to finish.

Good job and good luck ND40oz. Death by a 373 pointer that took 3 days to finish.

Good game Hito, it just came down to the luck of when we finished WUs, I think we were pretty even. I've taken the same approach as you all season, if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it. We'll see if that works against RPh...

So I can change my folding machine back to my regular name correct? Since I lost.....Even though I posted back to back 373 pointers...

YAYYY !!!! These long WU make for tough, close games ---- I was definitely sweating this week .

ND40oz -- Don't change a thing, I'm ready for you ! ;)

ICE_9 -- It's all in the cpu :D

Viper -- Thanks !

Hey Pocatello ! You have been vewy quiet, you wascally wabbit ! And it's starting to scare me :eek: Care to make a prediction on the outcome this week ? :p

My own score prediction is 46 to 27....... but who gets 46 and who gets 27 is a coin flip.. :D

p[H]ant0m;1030523808 said:
Here's some finals:

Conference 2:
RPhArrow (1) vs. Pocatello (5)
RPh won, 38 to 4

Hito (2) vs. ND40oz (3)
ND40oz won, 22 to 3

Conference championship games:

8fingers vs. joeb0b
RPh vs. ND40oz

Will someone please beat RPhArrow? Going undefeated this season is just crazy.:eek:

YAYYY !!!! These long WU make for tough, close games ---- I was definitely sweating this week .

ND40oz -- Don't change a thing, I'm ready for you ! ;)

ICE_9 -- It's all in the cpu :D

Viper -- Thanks !

I have been home sick with some evil virus. I was so sick that I couldn't even log in the to [H]orde. This is my first visit in about ten days. My entire family was sick. Exploding at both ends. 'nuff said about that.

Congratulations on your win over me, RphArrow! Nice Win! best of luck in your conference championship games.

so who is wondering if The Arrow can shoot straight enough to revenge his last year [H]Bowl lost to poddo? or will ND take away his shot at even going?

in any case: LETS GO ND LETS GO cuz if anyone can beat Arrow...its this:
nd40spring.jpg

Ahh well, there's always next year.

sawatt, you had a hell of a run ! Since there wasn't much to be gained this season by constant client flag tweaking, I think small differences in hardware + timing luck with these long WU's have been the determining factor. I think we should get as many contestants as possible to post their hardware config after the end of the contest...

so who is wondering if The Arrow can shoot straight enough to revenge his last year [H]Bowl lost to poddo? or will ND take away his shot at even going?

in any case: LETS GO ND LETS GO cuz if anyone can beat Arrow...its this:
nd40spring.jpg

Yikes <<<<
rofty.... let's just leave your sister out of this.... it's a discussion best left for another time :D

Well...

I moved my Bowl Box back over to my regular user name.

I enjoyed my time in the Bowl. I lasted longer than I expected. I think that my slow box did good because it is dedicated to folding. It is kind of a file server.

Best of luck to all. Looking forward to the next Whore Bowl. :D

hey....for the finals, could we get a day by day score of WU and points turned in? afterall, its just ONE game :)

Oh I see. I'm just gonna switch my computer back now as I'll definitely lose.

while sarcasm is like my 2nd language, i'm hesitant to celebrate a possible forfeit that would put me into THE [H] Bowl championship game. joeb0b, speak to me!

Uh Oh ! I've been busy watching my [H]Bowl boxen to stave off ND40oz in the Conference Championship this week , only to look in my rear view mirror & see ND40oz about to blow my doors off running up the main [H]orde team list :eek: I'm at 78th position & he's at 80 right now, but he is outproducing me big time!

Well, ND40oz, you may win the war, but I plan on winning the battle :D

Uh Oh ! I've been busy watching my [H]Bowl boxen to stave off ND40oz in the Conference Championship this week , only to look in my rear view mirror & see ND40oz about to blow my doors off running up the main [H]orde team list :eek: I'm at 78th position & he's at 80 right now, but he is outproducing me big time!

Well, ND40oz, you may win the war, but I plan on winning the battle :D

yea....he's a snatch like that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back