[H]orde|Bowl II - It's all in here! Schedules, statistics, rankings and smack talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up for you playoff bound teams, update will be up tomorrow evening. I am going to be doing the entire playoffs by hand, so its going to take a little longer than it did. :)

p[H]ant0m;1030468024 said:
Just a heads up for you playoff bound teams, update will be up tomorrow evening. I am going to be doing the entire playoffs by hand, so its going to take a little longer than it did. :)

Give me a yell tomorrow during work... I may be able to help you with the playoff brackets and fix your scoring by hand issue ;)

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Conference 2 games:
Hito (2) vs. FLECOM (7)
ND40oz (3) vs. Party2go9820 (6)
ICE_9 (4) vs. Pocatello (5)

How is your machine running, Ice_9? You gonna beat me this week? Best of luck! ;)

Conference 1 games:
darktiger (2) vs. applejacks (7)
tied at 2

joeb0b (3) vs. Moose (6)
joeb0b is winning, 61 to 0

rofty (4) vs. 8fingers (5)
rofty is winning, 55 to 0

Conference 2 games:
Hito (2) vs. FLECOM (7)
Hito is winning, 57 to 0

ND40oz is winning, 65 to 0

ICE_9 is winning, 38 to 11

Shit... you are right. The only close game.

Where did everyone else go?

This is the ONLY game in town! :D

My machine is running fine. No problems on my end yet. I sure hope that it will be an outstanding success by the end of the week. I just finished my house networking this week so all is good.

It seems to be the only close game. Did everyone else quit?

Nope, the scores only reflect through Tuesday, but alot of players dropped points during the day Wednesday. So while its not reflected, they are closer than you think.:)

I've started getting worse proteins after having wonderful luck during the regular season. Luckily FLECOM looks a bit asleep at the wheel, but that can change quickly.

p[H]ant0m;1030468024 said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Cold?

It was 9F at 1pm today.

Supposed to be well below zero tonite.

Last minute post. I got a bad feeling about this game. Either way I will be a winner.:D

I get the quote on the Xeons next week. Come the end of this quarter, your gonna be folded into the ground.:cool:

Mwhahahaha!! The quote came in on some 5100 series Xeons. Lets say that Fe Nuts just got a lot cheaper. Waiting now on the 5300 series quotes.

we need stats
we need stats
we need stats
we need stats
we need stats
we need stats
we need stats
we need stats
we need stats
we need stats
we need stats
we need stats
we need stats
we need stats
:D

Mwhahahaha!! The quote came in on some 5100 series Xeons. Lets say that Fe Nuts just got a lot cheaper. Waiting now on the 5300 series quotes.

Yeah, the 5355s are going to be nice, mine hopefully are shipping out this week. That means I now have to find something to do with the 5160s that are coming out and the 5060s that have been sitting on my desk for 6 months. We need cheaper s771 boards, that don't require fb-dimms... :(

Stat's will probably be about another 45 mins, I just got home from freezing in Chicago (GO BEARS!) and need a little time to get them run. :D

Conference 1 finals:
darktiger (2) vs. applejacks (7)
darktiger won, 22 to 4

joeb0b (3) vs. Moose (6)
joeb0b won, 46 to 0

8fingers won, 27 to 2

Conference 2 finals:
Hito (2) vs. FLECOM (7)
Hito won, 63 to 0

ND40oz won, 59 to 0

Pocatello won, 28 to 4

The upcoming games are:

Conference 1:
sawatt (1) vs. 8fingers (5)
darktiger (2) vs. joeb0b (3)

Conference 2:
RPhArrow (1) vs. Pocatello (5)
Hito (2) vs. ND40oz (3)

p[H]ant0m;1030491608 said:
8fingers won, 27 to 2

Wait for it....

Wait for it...

Almost...

LOL @ TRANSPO

(Tough luck, I was rootin' for ya)

p[H]ant0m;1030491426 said:
Stat's will probably be about another 45 mins, I just got home from freezing in Chicago (GO BEARS!) and need a little time to get them run. :D

You were there too? :p

YES!!! I can convert my boxen to SMP, and transpo loses all in one week. Could this get any better?:D

Whoa ! ! Congrats to all the winners !

And on the other hand, Yikes ! It looks like Pocatello has added a few new plays :eek:

I haven't gone back to look up the score of our first matchup, but I'm a bit concerned about the ease that he dispatched ICE_9 with.....

Looking forward to a tough game with Pocatello :p

RPhArrow --\\\--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Just a note, I was using an Pentium D 830. Should give you guys a point of refenence. Also, the build sucked cause it started slowing down WU as it never got rebooted. Off to Linux now!!:D

Midweek time:

Conference 1:
sawatt (1) vs. 8fingers (5)
8fingers is winning, 47 to 2

darktiger (2) vs. joeb0b (3)
joeb0b is winning, 26 to 2

Conference 2:
RPhArrow (1) vs. Pocatello (5)
tied at 0

Hito (2) vs. ND40oz (3)
Hito is winning, 36 to 11

Thanks. You too. I am a no interruption coach. I haven't even looked at that boxen this week, just been hoping the weather stays good and the system stays up.

Figures, I'm getting my ass kicked this week!! :mad: Still got 18 hrs on my next WU....1258 is KILLING me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back