[H]orde|Bowl II - It's all in here! Schedules, statistics, rankings and smack talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viper87227 said:
Damn... where's poddo when RPh needs his ass whupped ?

I'm here! Maybe after the bowl you and I can have a little show down again, for old times sake.. :-D

zim01 said:
dude...if you think p[H] is bad (which he isnt), then i warn you not to venture into Lethal's land....she can swing the banhammer down so [H]ard that your grandkids will feel it :)

roftranspo said:
dude...if you think p[H] is bad (which he isnt), then i warn you not to venture into Lethal's land....she can swing the banhammer down so [H]ard that your grandkids will feel it :)

yea BUT.... she is fair unlike some mods... hint: a large animal is hiding in the bushes

:p ;) :D

Week 4 midweek update:

sawatt vs. AtomicMoose
sawatt is winning, 49 to 10

upriverpaddler vs. amenthes
tied at 0

justakid vs. applejacks
tied at 0

roftranspo vs. joeb0b
rofty is winning 57 to 0

8fingers vs. Krayzie135
8fingers is winning 55 to 0

Slayten vs. darktiger
darktiger is winning 55 to 0

Oldbenwa vs. sobe
Oldbenwa is winning 27 to 2

OSUguy98 vs. RPhArrow
RPh is winning 47 to 0

ICE_9 vs. Hito Bahadur
ICE_9 is winning 56 to 3

marty9876 vs. brownboi512
marty is winning 57 to 0

FLECOM vs. zim01
FLECOM is winning 59 to 0

Pocatello vs. ND40oz
ND40oz is winning 47 to 0

toymachineman19 vs. Party2go9820
toymachineman19 is winning 52 to 5

Duster vs. Jon855
Jon855 is winning 26 to 2

Well after the spanking that was handed to me this past week, the team is going to let go a free agent we have on the team, and signed a new boy right out of college Hopefully this will be a nice push to the team.

X2 3800+ AM2 :)

complete new HTPC system
Antec Fusion
1 Gig CRUCIAL ram
Abit NF-M2 nView GF6150
250 gig Sata

Hopefully will all be here mid next week. But I still need a AM2 RM Rev B bracket from Thermalright if anyone knows were I can get

ND40oz said:
Are you playing this week or are you just participating in the borg fest to 100K?

ya, I'm playing this week. This week and every week until my overclocked Pentium III kicks your ass! :)

:D

My Bowl Box turned in two WUs this week. My other machines are acting slow as well.

Hey OSUguy --- I know you're busy learning new household duties :p but I thought it was time to remind you that I'm another OSU grad (from the WEST coast ! ) so we should be having some kind of tailgate party here.... I've got the ribs & Full Sail Ale covered... what is your preference ?

RPhArrow --\\\-------------------------> Oregon State 1978 !

I want to make a formal complaint.

there is not enough trash talk in this thread.

Please behave accordingly.

:cool:

joeBob is GOING DOWN :) MUWHAHAHAHAHHAA.

does that work Pocatello?

RPhArrow said:
Hey OSUguy --- I know you're busy learning new household duties :p but I thought it was time to remind you that I'm another OSU grad (from the WEST coast ! ) so we should be having some kind of tailgate party here.... I've got the ribs & Full Sail Ale covered... what is your preference ?

RPhArrow --\\\-------------------------> Oregon State 1978 !

Not a grad of OSU... but a fan...... unless their playing my alma mater in the BCS Championship this year (WVU).... :D of course, that's assuming we beat Louisville tonight....

I might actually be able to put up some points if my client ever stopped grabbing 600 pointers...... *sighs*

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

OSUguy98 said:
I might actually be able to put up some points if my client ever stopped grabbing 600 pointers...... *sighs*

If you dont want 600 pointers why not disable big packets? Running a vanilla config on some machines right now is yeilding some of the 99x series proteins... the 130 point ones that work in > 12 hours on most systems

Well guys... this is it. After many months of scrounging up donations, I am proud to announce the final specs of the bowl machine. And let me tell you, it has absolutly soared beyond my expectations. What I set out for was an above average folding PC. What I got is an absolute monster. It is by far the best thing I have ever had the pleasure of giving away, and I really don't think I will be able to match it for some time. For all you guys playing, the stakes are high. The final specs are as follows:

Athlon64 X2 3800+
Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe Crossfire
Radeon X1950 Pro
2x512MB PC3200
700W Thermaltake Toughpower
30GB Hard Drive (may change)
CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
Custom modded case by Fenris

Notice the motherboard and PSU guys. Whoever wins this, make note, its 100% crossfire ready. All in all, this thing will be a folding monster. It is a very fine PC.

Good luck to all who are gunning to win it!

Viper87227 said:
The final specs are as follows:

Athlon64 X2 3800+
Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe Crossfire
Radeon X1950 Pro
2x512MB PC3200
700W Thermaltake Toughpower
40GB Hard Drive (may change)
CD-Rom (may change if I can find a DVD drive).
Custom modded case by Fenris
I would like to point out that this machine came together because of some very generous donations from team members. Those folks know who they are. Form all of the [H]orde to you, Thank you.
:)

AtomicMoose said:
I would like to point out that this machine came together because of some very generous donations from team members. Those folks know who they are. Form all of the [H]orde to you, Thank you.
:)

QFT. Just realised I forgot to say the same and came back to edit my post.

Thanks to those of you who donated to this contest. I could not have come up with anything this spectacular if it were not for the incredible generousity (sp?) of the [H]orde!

Already you guys have done so much, yet donation offers keep rolling in. Incredible! It looks like I will have a 160GB SATA-II drive headed my way. May not speed up the folding, but it sure as heck ups the value and functionality of this box. Much better than a 30GB crapper drive. This officially eliminates every piece of obsolete hardware.

Thanks so much to all of you who have donated money and hardware. I truly cannot express how awesome it is to see the team rise up and create a high-end PC out of nowhere. I cannot thank you guys enough.

Viper87227 said:
Already you guys have done so much, yet donation offers keep rolling in. Incredible! It looks like I will have a 160GB SATA-II drive headed my way. May not speed up the folding, but it sure as heck ups the value and functionality of this box. Much better than a 30GB crapper drive. This officially eliminates every piece of obsolete hardware.

Thanks so much to all of you who have donated money and hardware. I truly cannot express how awesome it is to see the team rise up and create a high-end PC out of nowhere. I cannot thank you guys enough.
and i bet you are going to have a great time breaking it in too ;) How long is this contest again? :p

roftranspo said:
and i bet you are going to have a great time breaking it in too ;) How long is this contest again? :p

If all goes as planed, the system will be complete mid/end of this month. Contest goes till Feb. Unless anyone objects, no sense wasting cycles. :p

Viper87227 said:
If all goes as planed, the system will be complete mid/end of this month. Contest goes till Feb. Unless anyone objects, no sense wasting cycles. :p
you better not screw up my new computer ;)

roftranspo said:
you better not screw up my new computer ;)

Hah ! Feel free to think of it as your new computer... you will definitely be extended visitation rights when it is delivered to my house -- the ale is on me !
:p
RPhArrow --\\\------------------------------->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back