[H]orde|Bowl II - It's all in here! Schedules, statistics, rankings and smack talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean there will be no twice weekly points updates for the stats hoes? :(

I live for the updates! ;)

I've got to get my "every three hours" internal clock back up and going. I used to just click the FAH stats bookmakr on my browser right around update time, without knowing exactly what time it was.

roftranspo said:
we all have been offering and you say no...sooooo... :p

Let me explain..... so even you can understand.

On Nov. 1st... write down your points. Then, Check them again any time after that. Subtract the number you wrote from whatever your current points are at the time of checking. Thats how many points you have. Subtract that number from 500,000, and thats how many more you have to go. I know it's tough math... so you may want to ask your wife for help :D

Eh, I'm just going to round up. I won't have 500k by Nov. 1st, so I know when I hit 1 million, I'm in for a year, over 2 million, I'm in for the lifetime.

Viper87227 said:
Let me explain..... so even you can understand.

On Nov. 1st... write down your points. Then, Check them again any time after that. Subtract the number you wrote from whatever your current points are at the time of checking. Thats how many points you have. Subtract that number from 500,000, and thats how many more you have to go. I know it's tough math... so you may want to ask your wife for help :D
im not talking about the rewards program (i do know how to stay on-topic)....i was talking about [H]Bowl stats :p

roftranspo said:
im not talking about the rewards program (i do know how to stay on-topic)....i was talking about [H]Bowl stats :p

Well I wasn't.

It's all Pocatello's fault.

And, no. You get Wednesday and Sunday. Any more, and P[H] might make me start doing updates :p

I got confused.

Too many contests for my little brain.

1- Hordebowl

2- General Mayhem 500,000 points

3- GPU if under 1,000 PPD

[I was thinking of the GPU contest. :D ]

Just thought of this, since I'm not in the race, I'll do all I can to help out if its needed. Only thing I need to do to keep myself active in the community is to get involved. Let me know if I can do anythign!

poddo said:
Just thought of this, since I'm not in the race, I'll do all I can to help out if its needed. Only thing I need to do to keep myself active in the community is to get involved. Let me know if I can do anythign!

TBH, right now, nothing is really needed. Thanks to OSU's kick ass spreadsheets, the time and effort to do the updates is a fraction of what it used to be. p[H] seems to be handling them just fine, and I am around when he can't do them. Past that, I've got my hands tied trying to bring in donations and such, but that also seems to be a one man effort, unless you can tell me somewhere I can get a nice PSU and ram for cheap xp. Perhaps you could hit up moose and see if he needs any help doing updates for the other runoff. I don't know how involving that will be, or how busy he is, but thats really the only other thing going on right now.

poddo said:
Ah, cool. Is there going to be a seperate page for the rewards stats sowe know how close we are?
Yup....

King is developing a page that will track all the stats for the rewards program. When the time comes, we'll give you the url.

Damn it. I decided to update my version from 5.02 to 5.04beta and lost everything I was working on. I was at like 75% done with my current job. Well there goes the game for this week :( :( :(

Viper87227 said:
And, no. You get Wednesday and Sunday. Any more, and P[H] might make me start doing updates :p

Wed, and Sun it is. Even with the spreadsheet, it still takes between 20 and 30 minutes to do, and I'm not getting up any earlier in the morning. :p

Week 4 upcoming games:

sawatt vs. AtomicMoose
upriverpaddler vs. amenthes
justakid vs. applejacks
roftranspo vs. joeb0b
8fingers vs. Krayzie135
Slayten vs. darktiger
Oldbenwa vs. sobe
OSUguy98 vs. RPhArrow
ICE_9 vs. Hito Bahadur
marty9876 vs. brownboi512
FLECOM vs. zim01
Pocatello vs. ND40oz
toymachineman19 vs. Party2go9820
Duster vs. Jon855

I'm going to throw the contest this week. I don't want any of my team mates hurt!

Pocatello vs. ND40oz

:p

Pocatello said:
I'm going to throw the contest this week. I don't want any of my team mates hurt!

Pocatello vs. ND40oz

:p

LOL, just bring it.

I just tried explaining the bowl to my wife because I was laughing here on the couch and she responded back with "you guys are retarded."

Thats what my family said last year when I shut off usage to my Bowl Rig during the playoffs.

Now they're using the computer I won as their main. :p

ND40oz said:
LOL, just bring it.

I just tried explaining the bowl to my wife because I was laughing here on the couch and she responded back with "you guys are retarded."
mine too :)
Its worse for me cuz my HTPC is my Bowl box so when i told her that we need to stop watching TV for 4 months...her response, "You're stupid" :D

roftranspo said:
Its worse for me cuz my HTPC is my Bowl box ,,,,,

Hell, if I'd known that I would have sent you a box full of movies this last week ! :p

RPhArrow --\\\--------------------------------->

RPhArrow said:
Hell, if I'd known that I would have sent you a box full of movies this last week ! :p

RPhArrow --\\\--------------------------------->
DAMN ;)

and dont worry...i sometimes play WoW on this computer too cuz i like giving myself handicaps :) and i did REALLY bad this last half of this week so im sure you won.

roftranspo said:
DAMN ;)

and i did REALLY bad this last half of this week so im sure you won.

I'm venturing a guess that we have a pretty close game :D

--\\\------------------------>

ND40oz said:
LOL, just bring it.

Tell your wife I agree with her.

Us guys are retarded.

:cool:

ND40oz ---- you have some really nice new boxen. I'm jealous.

:D

Here's the finals:

sawatt vs. OSUguy98
swatt came back huge, thumping OSU 54 to 7

upriverpaddler vs. ICE_9
ICE_9 held the line, winning 48 to 11

justakid vs. marty9876
marty won easily, 59 to 0

roftranspo vs. RPhArrow
RPh kept rofty at bay, winning 38 to 2

amenthes vs. Hito Bahadur
Hito had a big midweek turnaround, winning 39 to 6

applejacks vs. brownboi512
In one of the weeks closest contest, brownboi512 snuck past applejacks, 26 to 23

AtomicMoose vs. zim01
Finish the week tied at 2

8fingers vs. Pocatello
Pocatello came out ahead, winning 32 to 30

Slayten vs. toymachineman19
toymachineman19 won 57 to 0

Oldbenwa vs. Duster
Oldbenwa beat Duster, 59 to 2

joeb0b vs. ND40oz
ND40z kept rolling along, winning 43 to 5

Krayzie135 vs. FLECOM
FLECOM came out ahead, winning 49 to 2

darktiger vs. Party2go9820
Party2go9820 stretched his lead a little, winning 58 to 5

sobe vs. Jon855
sobe won, 47 to 2​

And standings through week 3: (Team 0 is unfilled slot, they don't count)

bowlweek3iu0.jpg

Pocatello said:
Tell your wife I agree with her.

Us guys are retarded.

:cool:

ND40oz ---- you have some really nice new boxen. I'm jealous.

:D

Sometimes it's not about what you know, but who you know when it comes to getting hardware. ;)

None of those are my bowl box though, it's a box that I keep down in a basement at an undisclosed location. That way my wife can't turn it off...

DAMN....how the hell did i do so much worse??? went from 21 to 2...well at least this week im starting off with 2 WUs in one day ;)

I LOVE 600 pointers dropping just before the end of the day on Saturday :) Plus I also have put 2 WU's out today .....I'm having a GOOD season

you guys must have made a mistake.

failed to hit enter.

forgot to collect $200 as you passed go.

left your Krabby Pattys on the burner too long.

8fingers vs. Pocatello
Pocatello came out ahead, winning 32 to 30

I don't think so.

are ya sure? seems suspicious to me. My overclocked Pentium-III can only do so much.

Aw I miss all the smack talk. Someone want to fill me in on whos been kicking ass and taking names this season?

poddo said:
Aw I miss all the smack talk. Someone want to fill me in on whos been kicking ass and taking names this season?

No one yet. It is still to early.

roftranspo said:
how about it joebob? Going to post a pic ;)
Heh, Post a pic of what? I should post a pic of an old clunker and say that its my bowl machine because it might as well be at the rate I'm going.

Omg Check out my Hard Bowl machine. Thats me sitting there; I'm trying to overclock the vacuum tubes.

old computer image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back