[H]orde|Bowl II - It's all in here! Schedules, statistics, rankings and smack talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
opps, I forgot about that post... here I thought you all were jacking...opps slacking off again. I must have been thinking about Viper there, my bad.

look out everyone!

my overclocked p-3 turned in a WU!

:cool:

Pocatello said:
look out everyone!

my overclocked p-3 turned in a WU!

:cool:

got some OC'd AMD K6-2's in the crapper farm, maybe they would work better if turned on...

Midweek update time:

sawatt vs. OSUguy98
OSU is winning, 57 to 0

upriverpaddler vs. ICE_9
ICE_9 is winning 55 to 0

justakid vs. marty9876
marty is winning, 57 to 0

roftranspo vs. RPhArrow
RPh is winning, 26 to 21

amenthes vs. Hito Bahadur
amenthes is winning, 42 to 4

applejacks vs. brownboi512
applejacks is winning, 55 to 0

AtomicMoose vs. zim01
All tied up, 0 to 0

8fingers vs. Pocatello
8fingers is winning, 26 to 21

Slayten vs. toymachineman19
toymachineman19 is winning, 55 to 0

Oldbenwa vs. Duster
Oldbenwa is winning, 57 to 0

joeb0b vs. ND40oz
ND40z is winning, 45 to 3

Krayzie135 vs. FLECOM
FLECOM is winning, 26 to 2

darktiger vs. Party2go9820
Party2go9820 is winning, 56 to 1

sobe vs. Jon855
sobe is winning, 26 to 2

WooWooo even with my computer underclocked b/c of a bad powersupply im still winning!

Jon, are you still in the middle of switching machines that I saw you talk about recently?

sobe said:
WooWooo even with my computer underclocked b/c of a bad powersupply im still winning!

Jon, are you still in the middle of switching machines that I saw you talk about recently?
Oh shit... Now that I've thought about it, I've nothing folding for the HFC at the moment... :eek: I guess I got to do something about it, by the looks of it, I'm already doomed. At least I've drank 4 20oz of Sobe drinks so far :D

Ninja Edit: Seems as if I've been more concerned about staying ahead of Roman_79 as he's about to pass me and I want to win the ATi card as well... HFC Bowl and the ATi card... argh... I can't win both of them for sure, why not go for something that I've a better chance at then?

I need borgs damn it.

8fingers said:
what now?!?

hey! my overclocked P-3 is pumping out WU's as fast as it's little legs can peddle!

At least I got on the board. rpharrow stomped me, IIRC, and I had a zero score!

Man Party2go9820 is whipping up on me. Are you sure the score is right?

Yep, you canceled out on WU's Sunday and Monday, then yesterday, he hit up on 2 ambers. So he canceled you and and trumped you with yesterday.

My new power supply will be here by Saturday hopefully, so I'll be back at full overclock next week :D Boooooo Antec :mad:

sobe said:
My new power supply will be here by Saturday hopefully, so I'll be back at full overclock next week :D Boooooo Antec :mad:

That's pretty quick, took them over 2 months to get my RMA'd Neo550 back to me. Damn seasonic taking so long making the updated non-smoking version.

roftranspo said:
Im right on your heels :) Doing alot better than last :)

Yes you are... and I'm doing a lot worse than last week :confused: If you want the inside scoop, I'd say you have an excellent chance to whup my (best effort) this week !

RPhArrow --\\\----------------------------->

ND40oz said:
That's pretty quick, took them over 2 months to get my RMA'd Neo550 back to me. Damn seasonic taking so long making the updated non-smoking version.

Ha, I know it will take months to get mine RMA'd which is why I flat out bought a 400w FSP to use ... I'll prob sell the Antec when I get it back.

Wow, I just found out that the box I had set up for this was having network issues. :mad:

I guess theres always next year...

poddo said:
Wow, I just found out that the box I had set up for this was having network issues. :mad:

its still early and a lot of games are still up for grabs....you can do it (except when you go up against me ;))

roftranspo said:
its still early and a lot of games are still up for grabs....you can do it (except when you go up against me ;))
He was already removed for being MIA if I remember correctly.

Yeah I was looking back a couple pages and I see he removed a couple people for not having their boxes on. Mine was on, just not on the net, hehe. Oh well. If its earliy enough to get back in, I'm up and going. I that would screw thigns up too much, I'll happily watch :-D

poddo said:

I guess is is fair to say you are not a stats whore.

Unfortunately, the games go on as such. Maybe someone needs to check the forums more often. ;)

I actually am, but I started having problems with school, and had to start focusing on that kind of stuff.

Bakc when I had 30 CPUs under my name, my 3 firefox homepages were all different Folding stats.

And yes, This is now my new homepage, so I can get back into it.

poddo said:
I actually am, but I started having problems with school, and had to start focusing on that kind of stuff.

:)

please don't allow school or work to get in the way of folding, folding contests, [H]DC pissing contests, and other assorted drama that is found only in the [H] DC forum.

:(

I was going to suggest you hit up the other contest going on, but it appears your over the 1k PPD mark... so that won't do either.

There is next year though. The bowl ain't going anywhere... make sure that next time, you don't either. :D

EDIT: BTW Poddo... did you notice your new title?

OOO! No I did not! But I do now, and its sexy! :-D

Thanks to whoever put that together!

Ah, cool. Is there going to be a seperate page for the rewards stats sowe know how close we are?

poddo said:
Ah, cool. Is there going to be a seperate page for the rewards stats sowe know how close we are?

Doubtful, being that for the genmay stuff, everyone is included. All the stats will be pulled as ov Nov. 1st.. but I don't think they will be published. Just write down your points from the 1st. Also, I am sure moose would be happy to tell you how close you are if you PMed him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back