[H]oard members getting eVGA bucks?

What exactly does [H] sell? Oh that's right NOTHING. I understood this forum to be of like minded folks covering a tremendous amount of many tech items. Some seriously cool reviews, and folks that actually have a life offline... So .... Could it be Fanboys of technology maybe? (I sure as hell am)

EVGA covers products they SELL... So yeah. Fanboys will be there Thanks Captain Obvious! Phew.. I might have missed that one... NOT.... lol...

Looks at ASUS forums.. OMG.. FANBOYS!!!

Looks at AMD Fourums... OMG FANBOYS!!!

Looks at Corsair Forums... OMG FANBOYS!!!

Looks at.... MUWAHAhahahahahaha I made my point.

And as for the MODs on any other forum. They all have to do as the mother-ship or top brass or what have you asks them to do. And unless you are one for that particular forum. You have no frik'n idea as to what is being said or done. Anyone can Monday Morning quarterback. That is why there are talk shows. Blah Blah Blah Blah. Some forums want kids to be a part of it and along with that comes... Oh yeah... KIDS! One again.. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Captain%20Obvious%20evil%20scientist%202.jpg

No members of any community had been harmed in the making of fun in this thread. All attorneys looked the other way and the rule book has been forgiven.

What exactly does [H] sell? Oh that's right NOTHING.

Hope that made you feel better. Not really sure of your point. But obviously you see all things related to this exactly the same and if you are good with Folding for a company in order to push its marketing and advertising by being paid off, then I am good with that. But I don't have to like it. :)

I said this over at EVGA's forums and got banned for 72 hours (well, there was some other shenanigans but still...) :p

Stop beta testing the EVGA mods too Tobit! No points for you!

EUE = EVGA User Error

The DC subforum is like genmay for folding addicts. No wonder I have had no motivation to cash in on my free genmay for life since i'm somewhere around 5m points now.

It is actually pretty nice since it has picked up significantly. I remember how dead this subforum was when I firsted started folding early this year on my laptop crunching 156pt classic uniprocessor work units.

Betchya you were a lot richer then though :p

I know I was

Betchya you were a lot richer then though :p

I know I was

Nope.

Before I found folding, I was blowing my disposable income on full equal length headers, aggressive high lift lumpy cams, bigger valves, springs, racing transmissions, and stuff like that for my 520hp Chevy.

I will always have a hobby that is going to suck my hard earned cash. The good news is that folding is less likely to kill me, and is good for science.

Did someone say we could get RATBUCKZ??!!!?!!?!?

Sign me the hell up!!

But the trolls already compare mega-giant manufacturer EVGA and it's direct ties to Nvidia on the same level of sponsorship as a tech review website. If a company worth 10's of millions probly is on the same level in their minds as a website, if we get a mouse pad distributer to sponsor us then they may march on the stairs of Stanford demanding we be moved to another scoring bracket because of our backers.

You see, when you put it in words it shows just how fucking stupid their argument is

Sorry, just had to put that out there

I'll just add one thing to this discussion:

Mew :cool:

That's all.

Back