[H] New Year's Resolutions

HardOCP News

[H] News
It is New Year's Eve, the last day of the year, time to make a New Year's resolution. We are all in different time zones and some of you will be partying sooner than others tonight and you might end up too drunk to make a resolution. So, to avoid missing the opportunity to make one of the biggest commitments of the year (that will be broken in a matter of days), let's all take a minute now to share our resolutions.

for me it is a simple one to live life to the fullest. this includes getting back into shape.

Back in shape - goal is to drop 20 lbs by March and keep the pounds off throughout the year.

I'd like to drop around 30-40 pounds myself. get back down to a 30" waist.

you know steve with all these resolutions to drop the pounds perhaps we can has a hardocp fitness thingy at the end ppl get hardware :D

you know steve with all these resolutions to drop the pounds perhaps we can has a hardocp fitness thingy at the end ppl get hardware :D

I was thinking the same thing..going out to eat big one last time.. I used to be fit before I started working in IT. I plan on starting the P90X workout at the beginning of the year. I think it would be great to have an [H] team since a lot of us want to battle the pounds and could encourage one another.

30" waist? who wants to be that damm skinny? ill 2nd the smoking my biggest problem!

i've already got the weight loss going. lost 30 lbs since my divorce in august. bicycling is a great excersize

My new year's resolution is to stop procrastinating for 2012.
Down 68lbs already. Need to drop 64 more and I'll be down to 240.

Continue to be the best person I can be. Living every day as a gift, and learning more and more to appreciate those I have in my life. On a "real world" note, to hit the Gym at least 5 days a week so I can continue to enjoy life in a healthy way.

The price alone (in the US) should be enough to push people over the edge.

a pack of 20 name-brand cigarettes costs between $10 and $13 here in New Zealand. A 50 gram pouch of rolling tobacco costs approx $40-$45. Out government is taxing the bejeezus out of tobacco here, In fact the cost just went up another 10% as of today (1st Jan)

< insert screen resolution joke >

loose all my 60 pounds i gained this year

stop smoking

On a serious note, I don't smoke, do drink though. Anyways, I'm getting some bones fused together on Tuesday, so my resolution is to recover well from it!

On a serious note, I don't smoke, do drink though. Anyways, I'm getting some bones fused together on Tuesday, so my resolution is to recover well from it!

Wishing you the best on that.

Jeez, Congrats to all the people who manage to lose more than 20 pounds in a year.

Thats amazing.

get lucky enough to win one of these awesome giveaways on [H]

As I do every year,my resolution is to bring my debt down alot more,and to finally put in for retirement.

I resolve not to play live action Frogger......:rolleyes:

Seriously, gotta lose weight. I'm a cube rat......

I don't need to lose weight per se, but I do need to get in better shape. Goal is 80 pushups and 80 situps each in two minutes, 12:30 2-mile run, 6:35 2k on the erg, and 15 pullups.

Oh, and hopefully run across the woman of my dreams in the process. :cool:

Get a motorcycle and a concealed carry license. Then roam the open highways looking for criminals.

I've made a resolution to not make any resolutions. Who needs that kind of pressure!

:D

Back