[H] Halo 3? Any players out there?

Greetings all,

I've started to really get into the multi-player for Halo 3 and was wondering if there is a dedicated group of [H] froum peeps who play?

Thanks,
Cisco

Feel free to add me, I'm not on that much though.

GT: DaBru

I mostly play team slayer (rank 39 currently) but would love to get some custom games with the [H] fellas.

I tend to also play Slayer and Team Slayer. I'm actually pretty so-so, but my expert friends ranked my gamertag so I seem better than I am. I'm decent at any level that's very close quarters oriented. My aiming skills are weak, so I suck at the wide-open levels.

My gamertag is Mabrito

If its me and all 3 of my room mates playing, I will be on Social servers, if its me and just one of my room mates we probably will be playing ranked.

I am for a little bit, but I can't figure out what's fun to do in it so when my XBL Gold expires at the end of the month (I renewed for a month to see how H3 was going to be) I'll probably let it go.

Lopoetve on XBL if you want to play while I'm still up.

I have the game. I might play occasionally until COD 4 comes out.

gamertag = Ub3rn00ber

I play every so often. Not much ranked games besides lone wolfs (level 42 currently).

gt is my username.

is there some way to intentionally group with people in this game? That's what I don't get: We all exchange gamertags, but what good does it do? :confused:

Yes. You can party up and stay together in matchmaking. Some ranked matches you cannot party up (lone wolfs) for obvious reasons such as boosting etc.

Yes. You can party up and stay together in matchmaking. Some ranked matches you cannot party up (lone wolfs) for obvious reasons such as boosting etc.

how?

I mean, I see a friend playing, how in the world do I actually form a party?

Woohoo!! Thanks for the replies all. I'm "ok" at Halo 3 at the moment. I am improving though and have been ending up towards the top of most end game lists. I was pretty darn sick at Halo 1 and completely skipped Halo 2. I do say this proudly. I usually play for an hour or so after work and the weekends when the girlfriend allows lol.

Gamertag - CiscoKid78

I'll add all you folks to friends. I think it would be a blast to get some [H] members together and stomp the rest of the world!! :D:D:D

how?

I mean, I see a friend playing, how in the world do I actually form a party?

You have to send your friends an invite to play. Hit the big silver X button (does that have a name?) go to Friends and then send the invite. It's unintuitive and kind of a pain that you've got to leave the Halo interface to do it but not that big of a deal.

You have to send your friends an invite to play. Hit the big silver X button (does that have a name?) go to Friends and then send the invite. It's unintuitive and kind of a pain that you've got to leave the Halo interface to do it but not that big of a deal.

Why would you want to wast time hitting the big X button when all you have to do is press Y in any menu within Halo to bring up your friends list. Quick, simple and effective.;)

I'm not that great either because I haven't been playing shooting games with a controller since probably Goldeneye back in the day.

You can add me to play Social Slayer, Team Slayer or if you want to do some multiplayer Legendary campaign.

gamertag is thegardentool

I'm not that great either because I haven't been playing shooting games with a controller since probably Goldeneye back in the day.

You can add me to play Social Slayer, Team Slayer or if you want to do some multiplayer Legendary campaign.

gamertag is thegardentool

I'll peg you for some campaign time :)

Why would you want to wast time hitting the big X button when all you have to do is press Y in any menu within Halo to bring up your friends list. Quick, simple and effective.;)

Ahh, well I didn't know that :) I'll do it from now on.

My gamertag is Houndx72 btw, taking all invites for legendary co-op.

Back