[H] Forza 6 Players

I thought I had nailed down my preferred settings until I did a series in the CanAm Classics. Those are not forgiving.

Just got my new GT Omega Art Cockpit up and running with Forza 6. I gotta say I am really digging it so far.

It is so much better than my Playseat.

Porsche Expansion Pack is out today. It's not included with the car pass, but if you do have it you can buy the expansion for $10. Normal price is $20. I didn't have a chance to try it out before work today since the required content update won't be available until 13:00 EST... It's mostly comprised of models from previous games, so nothing new and exciting.

What is exciting, though, is it includes for the first time in a Forza game Virginia International Raceway with 7 configurations. Unlike Forza 5 where all track additions were included for free in the content updates, you have to own the Porsche Expansion to get VIR.

Cars included in the expansion:
  • 2015 Porsche #19 Porsche Team 919 Hybrid
  • 1960 Porsche 718 RS 60
  • 1957 Porsche 356A Speedster
  • 1998 Porsche #26 Porsche AG 911 GT1 98
  • 2004 Porsche 911 GT3
  • 1987 Porsche #17 Racing Porsche AG 962c
  • 1955 Porsche 550A Spyder
  • 2011 Porsche #45 Flying Lizard 911 GT3 RSR
  • 2008 Porsche #7 Penske Racing RS Spyder Evo
  • 1989 Porsche 944 Turbo
  • 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3
  • 1970 Porsche 914/6
  • 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
  • 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder
  • 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
  • 1987 Porsche 959
  • 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S
  • 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS
  • 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS
  • 2003 Porsche Carrera GT
  • 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (997)

Definitely going to buy the porsche expansion. I should probably go ahead and buy the car pass while I'm at it.

GT: One floppy

floppyftl is my new GT btw (tho I have most on this thread added).

Edit: I'm enjoying the "early years" part of the dlc so far.

Last edited:
Yeah, on reddit they were saying the same thing, so I skipped on the pass and just paid the $20.

Do you have a source for this? Everything for me shows $19.99.
This was based on early information. I guess they decided to not give Car Pass holders a discount this time around.

Oh well, VIR alone was worth the $20 price tag, in my opinion. Now if only they would bring back the Japanese tracks and add Mid-Ohio...

So, is there any way to get the original menu music back after starting the NASCAR expansion? Quite annoyed that it is now stuck on that... shit.

So, is there any way to get the original menu music back after starting the NASCAR expansion? Quite annoyed that it is now stuck on that... shit.

Is the NASCAR expansion even worth purchasing other then getting another 250 gamer score to earn?

I purchased it because my son got all As. And he loves nascar. On saturday mornings, i hear him in his room playing a nascar race, but he turns it up to the endurance race (if that what you still call it).

Is the NASCAR expansion even worth purchasing other then getting another 250 gamer score to earn?
It adds Homestead with all layouts, and more tracks are always welcome. The racing against the AI is actually pretty good, too. The "southern" soundtrack annoys the hell out of me, though.

Armenius LOD is level 332 in Forza 6. How, what, do you even live bro... :eek:
I am level 15 now lol.

Armenius LOD is level 332 in Forza 6. How, what, do you even live bro... :eek:
I am level 15 now lol.
I've seen level 3000+ players on the leaderboards. But recently I've been getting into my own personal endgame meta that I do with every Forza, which is building leaderboards at tracks using stock vehicles. I've been doing VIR Grand West recently and I'm up to class B (close to 300 cars with a lap time set). The Isetta 300 from the last car pack beat out the Terradyne Gurkha for slowest car.

Btw damn you and your VIR grand west. I've been going through the rivals list on e-class, trying to pull #1 spot on each track, that VIR time has been a mother to try run down.

Btw damn you and your VIR grand west. I've been going through the rivals list on e-class, trying to pull #1 spot on each track, that VIR time has been a mother to try run down.
Is that the BMW 2002 Turbo? I think on that one I got into the zone after 6 or 7 laps and my fastest lap ended up being like 1.5 seconds faster than my average. It's deceptively easy to drive.

I'm going to see about cleaning up my lap spreadsheet and uploading it on Google Drive this weekend.

I think it was. I have come close to it a few times, bit got hit with a dirty for clipping an apex a little too tight or pushing the runoff in the last sector of the previous lap. I'll eventually get it. Though that 2002 turbo does seem to be the Apex E-class car. I have beaten it on other tracks, but always with work.

Back