[H] Folders Take The #1 Spot Again!

This day is the reason I switched to team 33 a year and a half ago.

Way to go team, glad I could be here.

Congratulations !! That's great work to get back the spot which belong to us from the start.

You beat China team too. I'm surprised they don't have more PCs crunching away. Yay [H]!!!:D

Can someone link me to what all this folding has done so far for science please? Interested! :confused:

Way to rain on the parade of 2 year anniversary at #1 today for the other team *snickers and tries not to laugh to hard at them*

:cool: Lets keep this spot for a while, and set some new folding records/milestones along the way!

:cool: Lets keep this spot for a while, and set some new folding records/milestones along the way!

it's already flipped back and forth 4 times today... right now it's just to close and each set of new WU's coming in changes who has lead.

Way to rain on the parade of 2 year anniversary at #1 today for the other team *snickers and tries not to laugh to hard at them*

Dude, we KNEW that this would happen, our goal was to make 2 years BEFORE it did. We succeeded. Ain't no rain on our parade this day. :cool:

It has been a long [H]ard road. We fought valiantly, but the battle is not over. We must push forward and hold the ground we have recaptured! We are destined for a never ending war. The only thing we know is war. FOLD ON MY [H]ARD FOLDING BROTHERS AND SISTERS! Until the end of time!

Congratulations, I'm glad to know my 18.7 million points to the cause helped even if I'm back to folding for EOC. EOC is working on our own goal of getting to 35. #1 is super cool!

Congrats everyone, you guys make me proud to be [H]!

Go [H]! It's fall so more of us are crunching at full power so that probably helps a lot. Just realized I hit 4M! 5 is around the corner. My core i7 machine sure makes a difference! I was not crunching on it in summer as it was too hot.

If only electricity was free or way cheaper, would be folding way more. For now one dedicated server seems like enough.

If only electricity was free or way cheaper, would be folding way more. For now one dedicated server seems like enough.

Go solar like I did, I don't pay a cent. :D

though... the system did cost me 27k :mad: monthly payments $150.

Go solar like I did, I don't pay a cent. :D

though... the system did cost me 27k :mad: monthly payments $150.

I love the idea, and to be honest paying a little more for a resource that wasn't fossil fuel really makes me interested. Sadly it's just not in the budget right now. :(

I'd love to go solar/wind eventually. One of these days... Though my property is kinda small so if I go solar I'd have to put it on the roof which means tons of holes and potential leak points, wind would probably be against bylaw. Still need to look into it though.

I'd love to go solar/wind eventually. One of these days... Though my property is kinda small so if I go solar I'd have to put it on the roof which means tons of holes and potential leak points, wind would probably be against bylaw. Still need to look into it though.

If your serious, my family owns a solar company we can set you up. About the holes on the roof, negative about the leaks, a lot of people keep saying that. We have set dozens of systems throughout California. It's not a set and play deal. We have to get city permits, Inspections, etc.

I can set you up for an affordable price depending where you live because California you get 30% rebate back which you can put toward the system or buy a new car.

Oh it's more of a long term thing, I have no where near the cash now. I'm more worried about the leaks because I've had leaks before and guess it just makes me paranoid. My roof is not very steep so it does not take much. slightly bad shingle or flashing and some ice daming and I've got myself a leak. I've fixed my ventilation issues though so think ice daming should be a thing of the past hopefully. I'll know this spring.

Another thing pushing me away from solar is the need to take snow off every morning. I spend enough time clearing snow off the car to get to work on time! Wind may make more sense for me because of the snow. Less maintenance. On the other hand I'd need bearings and lubricant that can stand the -40's. More like -50's high up.

There are local companies here that sell solar stuff, so I'd probably end up going with them for easier access to parts and what not.

Holy shit. I didn't think I'd see the mantle get taken back from evga. BRAVO to all.

Greetings to all on the [H] team!! :cool:

I want to give out my hand in congratulations to everyone on this team for a very hard earned victory to overtake a difficult competitor. Well done everyone and a well fought battle by EVGA team members. :cool:

Semper Fidelis

Back