[H] Flickr Group! and post your Flickr link here Thread

I threw a few of my weirder macro shots and some pics off my PJ just to kick things off a little. My stream is so clogged with snapshots sometimes I wish I had a second flickr account just for the stuff that I really worked hard on and was most interested in showing off =)

count me in... looks like I need to hone my skills some.

Maybe I didn't look in the right place, but how did the pictures get posted to the group rather than the person? I seem to upload under myself rather than the group.

to post them to the group you have to upload them to your account, then click "send to group" and choose the group you want to send the photo to.

I finally join a group in Flickr and wouldn't you know it would be this one...go figure!!!:D

[T] A C O... do you not invite ladies to your parties? they look like serious sausage-fests... all the picture that do have ladies have some sketchy looking guy with them lol

fox_au, nice job with the booth-babe shots. for your surfing shots, it looks like most of your focal lengths were about 200mm, were you standing in the water, or do the waves break close to shore there?

i was using a 2x tc on it some cheapy third party 1 which doesnt show up as a 400mm

[T] A C O... do you not invite ladies to your parties? they look like serious sausage-fests... all the picture that do have ladies have some sketchy looking guy with them lol

fox_au, nice job with the booth-babe shots. for your surfing shots, it looks like most of your focal lengths were about 200mm, were you standing in the water, or do the waves break close to shore there?

LOL!! To be honest....Alot of my pics are set as private becuse the girls get a bit naughty. Real naughty. My parents and relatives see these pics so I gotta keep em clean-ish.

Most college parties are sausage fests.:mad:

Nice photos there. I really like the perspectives you achieved.

Thank ya... Next up is trying to A. Work with a model (or at least a girl I know) B. Learn to better color compositions. I got to practice and learn different color schemes. I'm an amature with an itch.

Back