[H]ey C[H]icago p[H]otographer

northrop

grumman
Volume and I are getting together this Saturday for a little photo fun. The more the merrier, so if you'd like to join us post in this thread and let us know. We don't really have a plan yet, as this will be our first outing, but... couple shots here and there, maybe a pizza/beer after. Who knows. Anyway, looking forward to it :D

Pizza and beer will definitely happen! :D We'll keep an eye on the weather to know as soon as possible if Saturday will be feasible. Anyone who's interested in meeting up should post here. Make sure you bring your tripod if you have one. If anyone needs to use one, I have an extra quick-release mount for mine that you can use.

Wish there was a [H] houston photography group.....

Dang, I was just in Chicago this past weekend, 4.5 hour trip from Ann Arbor.

Maybe next time.

I'm interested, are you guys planning on being downtownish?
Yes! The meet will begin around Millennium Park and we will see from there where we want to go. Please PM me if you are interested. We will be meeting around 2pm. Make sure you bring some water-proof material for your gear in case we get caught in any rain.

Let's just hope the weather is nice. Theoretically, I wouldn't mind some t-storms, but I hope it doesn't come to that :D

On the train right now, about 20min from union. Enduring the awful raunchy teenager conversations, whistling, drumming, and other stupidity.

Back