[H]DC of the Month - May ??

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
In a attempt to get the drama behind, I think it's time for another nomination/poll for the May [H]DCer of the Month ?? I think this will be interesting after seeing what happened in the last 2 weeks.

FLECOM!

He hit 30 million points here recently!

He is a [H]ard Folding Freak! :D

For consistancy I "was " doing the nominations the second monday of the month. Running the nomination for 7 days. All nominees with 2 nominations or more were put up for the vote (poll) starting the third monday and running for 7 days.
The [H]ard DCer for the year (2006) voting was done in Sep and the winner was Baked On
It was called DCer of the year/month becuase we did not wat to preclude UDers from the chance to win

I guess it's pointless to wait for a "leader" to give a go for this poll so if you want, make one ;) Just read the sticky and we will see where we are heading when it come to the leaders thing.

I guess it's pointless to wait for a "leader" to give a go for this poll so if you want, make one ;) Just read the sticky and we will see where we are heading when it come to the leaders thing.

Done and stickied.. Lets get some nominations in folks!

Back