[H] DayZ game group

The game has recently been having some issues with that with a lot of servers, I'm actually restarting it with the latest patch in 5 minutes.

found my first gun. ak74 with ammo and 4 minutes later i'm shot and killed :(

Steam ID: QUIMLEAK/poggenpohl
In-Game name: TOMFOOLIGANS, BIG FUCKIN' VICTOR HARPER, 1.3L T-REG FORD FIESTA, ALTON BROWN'S GOOD EATS, HUMONGOUS BUSINESSMAN, PATTY O'HEATER, anything uppercase and stupid
Servers (or timezone one prefers to play in): IE1 hosted by boards.ie, UK15, most/any UTC-5 or thereabout
Playstyle (Survivor/Bandit/lost in the sea of grey): As the situation dictates
Additional details: Experienced, spent a lot of time grouping with an helping new players and got killed a lot as a result, so would prefer people who don't rush about firing wildly into the air

Well can never get on that server, seems to have a different beta build than all the rest of the servers... stuck on character creation.

I will be on this weekend now that I have it working. Need to know what server we will be running.

Oc , me and fweeple play together.

we are at least 10 hours in , in our char at the moment. Were running back to cherno pretty soon .

what server you playing on mostly? 848?

i got shot by some hidden guy while right after i found a tractor... lol so i'm having to start over fresh. I plan on playing tonight a bit, you guys get on teamspeak or anything?

what server you playing on mostly? 848?

i got shot by some hidden guy while right after i found a tractor... lol so i'm having to start over fresh. I plan on playing tonight a bit, you guys get on teamspeak or anything?

We choose the server we want at any moments. We are now stationned near Rogovo , just west of stary sobor. We plan on moving to stary tonight to fuck some shit up! But before I need a new sideweapon, the revolver got nerfed so bad.

Steam ID: bigaug

I'm going to be starting for the first time tonight if there are any other newbies who want to play.

Steam ID: Krakerman
In-Game name: Krakerman
Servers (or timezone one prefers to play in): I bounce around a lot, still looking for a home.
Playstyle (Survivor/Bandit/lost in the sea of grey): a mix of all but am up for anything.
Additional details: Not much atm.

Steam ID: Jutsu
In-Game name: Jutsu
Servers (or timezone one prefers to play in): EST usually after 6 PM
Playstyle (Survivor/Bandit/lost in the sea of grey): Survivor

Joined up to the groups, sent some friend invites to some of you i could recognize from genmay. Got Dayz but haven't played any yet so I'm hoping to get in and explore with ya'all

Steam ID: thedocta45
In-Game name:thedocta45
Servers (or timezone one prefers to play in): Chicago or what ever.
Playstyle (Survivor/Bandit/lost in the sea of grey):Survivor, but I will kill if i need to.
Additional details:

If any of you guys want to add me, just search for Langly on steam and find the guy with a Southpark profile pic. I'm going to play some Dayz tonight after my Cisco studying. I'm complete noob so if you want to tell someone to do dumbass things or be a decoy, I'm your guy

Steam ID: Jegan (the one with the "Dude" as an avatar)
In-Game name: Jegan
Servers: EST although I jump around a lot.
Playstyle: Survivor

Steam ID:vincer36
In-Game name:josph kony
Servers (or timezone one prefers to play in):est
Playstyle (Survivor/Bandit/lost in the sea of grey):im game for any style
Additional details:

G.I.BROZ Chernarus server is now up! Its made public. You can join it. We will keep it hacker free. We will finalize the name in the next few days. There are 50 vehicles all over the map! Come on in :)

Time to bring the [H] community into 1 server server!

Remote Connect IP

108.13.164.232 port 2302

Teamspeak Address

gibroz.dlinkddns.com

We also have a DayZ lingor server

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1713741

To find the server search for LAX or BMW or G.I.BROZ

It comes up for me by remote but for others nope

Playing on this server a lot and do enjoy it very much so, if anyone is interested.

Address: 69.162.127.42 Port: 2512 Always daytime (UTC-10) - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:O

Server Info

No body play much anymore. This is a private hive server which is less hacking. Since I have been playing it hacking is not even a word on this server haha. Along with Daytime always and 50 vehicles is amazing. Come join me and others get some more fun players who just want to loot survive and have fun.

i play on a private server as well. Its named the BMRF server #2 , its first person only , if anyone wants to join me , feel free to hit me up on steam , Hollywoodwreckshop.

I'm playin standalone. Geared up on a low pop server but it's getting kinda boring on there. Steam name Nasty_Savage, add me if you wish...

My steam ID is jnbink0

I've got about 4 hours in so far... But I broke my legs last night climbing a ladder. So gonna have to suicide tonight or something.

Would love to friend up and piss off some bandits.

Back