[H] Box / Child's Play Donation Giveaway

Holy crap, I like the idea of Asia Carrera signing it. Who cares about Kyle's sig ;)
My $10 is in.
BTW, would it be possible to film some of the toys being given away? That would be an awesome thing to watch on Christmas.

I'll personally make sure that the winner of this rig gets an Asia Carrera 8x10 personally autographed to you...not some generic autographed thingy, but the real deal, signed to you from her delivered to your door with anything you want it to say. It will ship from her to you.

:cool:

Can't beat that with a stick.

Nuzzles said:
I think the case should be signed by all the [H] Staff Members (if possible). Then if the winner is kind enough, auction that off and give the proceeds to childsplay. ^_^

You should read my posts on the previous pages......you're a little late to the party. :D
With all due respect to Asia.....I think the kids would rather have autographed pictures of Ed,Edd and Eddy or Dora the explora'. I dont think my wife would appreciate Asia's photo quite as much as I would. :eek:

Im not trying to flame anybody.....on page 9 you'll see that there will be autographs by Kyle and the BFG guys already. :cool:

I already pledged to auction it off for the kids if I win it. :D

Steve said:

<thinking aloud>I would probably just use my fist anyway......</thinking aloud>.

Steve said:
I'll personally make sure that the winner of this rig gets an Asia Carrera 8x10 personally autographed to you...not some generic autographed thingy, but the real deal, signed to you from her delivered to your door with anything you want it to say. It will ship from her to you.

:cool:

Is there any umm. Hand delivery service offered? From her to me...err.. the winner....? :)

You guys are doing an awesome job with this, thanks again!

just sent in my first donation, even though i can't really afford it. i would definately like to see a video of they toys being handed out at one hospital if possible.

Lets go folks, time to postpone that watercooling setup you've been eyeing since September and help out those less fortunate. Every little bit helps. I'm a broke college student and I still managed to scrape up 60 bucks. ;)

trxjw said:
Lets go folks, time to postpone that watercooling setup you've been eyeing since September and help out those less fortunate. Every little bit helps. I'm a broke college student and I still managed to scrape up 60 bucks. ;)

SIX? Man. I'm employed and I only bought 5. I won't be outdone! :D

What YOU guys are doing is amazing, it may not really sink in until you say it out loud or tell someone else, but it is an amazing thing.

When someone asks you "what you did for X-mas?" or the age old "what did you get?"...or even the "what did you get me for X-mas?", I want all of you to tell people what you did for X-mas...

...you donated to Child's Play to help kids stuck in the hospital at Christmas...some of these kids are even terminally ill, so they could have a little hope, a little joy and happiness in the worst times imaginable.

When you get together with friends and family you can honestly say "WE (you and your fellow [H] readers) got together and raised $20,000.00 for Child's Play"... how many other people can say that

That is all because of YOU. :cool:

</end sappy speech>

magoo said:
You should read my posts on the previous pages......you're a little late to the party. :D
With all due respect to Asia.....I think the kids would rather have autographed pictures of Ed,Edd and Eddy or Dora the explora'. I dont think my wife would appreciate Asia's photo quite as much as I would. :eek:

Im not trying to flame anybody.....on page 9 you'll see that there will be autographs by Kyle and the BFG guys already. :cool:

I already pledged to auction it off for the kids if I win it. :D

lol, I read the first 2 pages (for the most part...>.>) And I didn't really feel like reading the rest...

Figures it'd be on the previous page though. xD

I actually donated a few days ago but I wanted to thank Penny Arcade personally for doing something so meaningful. Also, I want to thank Kyle and [H]ardOCP for doing such a great job to help.

-CRASHFIRE

I just tossed in $20. Keep us posted on the total. If you need some more help getting to your goal, I could be convinced to donate some more. I'll also forward the paypal link around my office and try to collect some donations.

Keep up the good work guys.

chrisf6969 said:
new grand total ?

HeyYah.....show us the money!!!! :D (also my odds? the more I think about it, that autographed picture is playing on my mind........)

Been lruking a long time finally registered for this cause throw in a couple more tickets for da n00b :)

This is a wonderful cause I say we keep this going as long as we can for the kids! If it goes another week or two I will donate some more :)

Thanks for helping out a good cause my brothers. Looks like tomorrow will be the $20K day. I will cut a check so it gets to them before Christmas. :)

OK, after stalling until payday, I put in my $20 dollars. If you're still not at 20k when I check back tomorrow, I'll see if I can dig a little deeper. Always happy to help someone out... No matter how poor I am, I'll always be rich with karma. :cool:

Good luck on reaching 20k!

Just tossed in $10 bucks. I know it isnt much, but I will give more via childsplay when i can...

Ahh hell, here is another $10 for the children :)

theyangster said:
$20,000!

wow!

just curious why is it called KB ACCESSORIES? (i get the KB part ;) )

Just an incorporated name of one of the legal entities that makes up all this crap.

Well, looks like I got in in time for a 1/1000 contribution to the fund.

Can't wait to see that Child's Play donation bar rise.

I know I thoroughly enjoyed participating in this one! Great job everyone!

GO KIDS GO!!!

Yea Baby, Yeah! You absolutely need to hand deliver it and post a video! Then stop by the hospital with all the toys they buy to give out! That would rock! :D

I was going to donate for more chances, but don't get paid until tomorrow. Not that I won't donate the money anyway, but I had hoped to get in on the competition. Oh well. It's all for the kids. :)

Back