[H] BF2 Weekend 6-3/6-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Tate

Supreme [H]ardness
HBF2Weekend.jpg

Welcome to this weeks incarnation of our [H] BF2 Weekends!!

The maps that we used last week are as follows:

Rotating Vanilla Server:
Karkand
Mashtuur City
Sharqi
Gulf of Oman
Dalian Plant
Daquing Oilfields
Wake Island 2007
Shounga Stalemate

Static Vanilla Server:
Karkand

Rotating Special Forces Server
Warlord
Ghost

If you guys want to add, remove or change any of the maps now is the time to speak up!! These maps will stay on until Friday night, at that time we will be changing over for this weekend’s play, if needed. Each map will be played for two rounds with a team swap.

If you need the server information you can find it by logging onto BFG Gaming.

The Games will begin at Noon Central Time on Saturday and Sunday. Please remember to add your [H] prefix into your name before joining up. Most of our in game handles are different, so this is how we’ll know it’s one of us.

For those of you who are interested my stats and handle can be found right here. I also have an X-Fire account which can be found by searching [email protected].

I would like to say a big Thank you to the kind folks at BFG for allowing us to make their servers our home. Remember guys, BFG is putting out good money on bandwidth and server rental each month, so why not make these servers your home every night.

Also I need to thank my good pal AtomicMoose for coming up with a great logo design!

Ok guys.

Time to scheme and plan, you know the drill.

I will be available and playing with you guys this weekend.

Can we please get some SF in!? ;)

Damnit! I wanna SF! I was going to buy it this Payday, but going out of town Thurs-Sun. Heading to Tucson, never been!

Get some good squadding for me guys! I wanna hear all about it!

Sweet. What time(in eastern pls) are most of you guys gonna be on? I can be on friday night, saturday night, sunday afternoon and night.

I'll play SF. It would be a nice break from the normal vanilla maps. But the prevous times I went to the SF server we didn't get a game started. SF would be awesome if we could get a game started. I don't know how many people have SF though. Can't wait. Hope we can get some great squad action going.

NotSoSimple said:
Damnit! I wanna SF! I was going to buy it this Payday, but going out of town Thurs-Sun. Heading to Tucson, never been!

Get some good squadding for me guys! I wanna hear all about it!

Yer comin' to my neck of the woods. I live about an hour NW of Tucson in Queen Creek. Enjoy the heat! :D

On topic: Can't wait for the weekend and should be fun! I'm totally down for some SF. It's always a nice change of pace and I love the Ghost Town map.

L1ght said:
Sweet. What time(in eastern pls) are most of you guys gonna be on? I can be on friday night, saturday night, sunday afternoon and night.

Use your calculator! If the games start at noon central time then the games start at 1pm eastern time. :D (ehem - thank you Rich) lol

WhyYouLoveMe said:
Use your calculator! If the games start at noon central time then the games start at 2pm eastern time. :D

Umm check your batteries dude, Eastern is +1 to central

Pac | Mount | Central | Eastern

So with by math (which is right) 1pm. ;)

I'll probably be in 2-3ish central after work.

ComputerBox34 said:
I'm in. Will the autobalance be on this week?

I'll talk to BM and see if VOIP is working on the other two servers and check on the soft autobalance this week.

BF2CC supposedly has a easier AB which will probably give us freedom to team/squad the way we want, but hedge loose ends to the other team when needed.

Yes..autobalance will be on...it just seems to reset it self constantly with the new patch...

It basically resets after each map change...Il have to look into it..or get Battlemaster to work something out...Hopefully will be working fully this weekend...

Brucelee said:
hey I remember you!! from the last game lol

Col is also an admin there and was one of the founders of the original [H] BF2 clan. So be nice to him, if he bans you I won't argue. ;)

bf2 name -recongnizebehoitch
whats the ip of the server also, can i just add [H] onto my name or do i need some sort of like permission?

Server info is in the OP, next to the red letters that say..oh Server Info. ;)

To add the [H] simply put it in the prefix box before you log in. :)

Was playing in the vanilla rotating server all weekend and had a blast. Will definitely be in there again this weekend. I was being a plane whore, something I never do. Only have vanilla BF2, so no SF for me.

My stats. I'm not that great, but atleast I have fun doing it.

NotSoSimple said:
Heading to Tucson, never been!

You're heading my way. Don't know how hot it gets in Oregon, but expect triple digit weather, or damn close. Its a dry heat, though, so it isn't nearly as bad as out east.

How many insomniacs we have in here? I'll probably be on late Saturday night.

CBR said:
You're heading my way. Don't know how hot it gets in Oregon, but expect triple digit weather, or damn close. Its a dry heat, though, so it isn't nearly as bad as out east.

My way, too! I live in Queen Creek just south east of Phoenix. Where you at?

"Yeah, but it's a dry heat!" - Hudson, Aliens, 1986 :D

Just south of Tucson in the Vail/Corona area, a few miles past the fair grounds.

Doods take it to the sidelines ;)

I'm down for some SF action too... haven't played for few days so might a little bit rusty, I'm still pissed at that patch, but I'll give it a go this weekend

I'll do my best to show up and spend some time with fellow [H] BF2 players.

My handle is KJ43 just like here.

Stats

RoffleCopter said:
im up, i just hope there will be at least over 30 people playing ^^

Yeah that number should be meet no problemo buddy ;) I will make the final 30. LOL

Should be able to make it for a while - the wife has to work this weekend, normally she has Saturday off, so this is a good thing.
Just need remember to change my tag from +SKJP+ to [H]... I'll be the Engineer, someone has to fix stuff :)

Peace,
Tim

Now that as of yesterday I'm a public high school graduate (it was tough, real tough!) I think I'll live on the vanilla server from Saturday evening on, as Sat's open house day for friends = massive amounts of free food

i'll try to be there this week. ive been insanely busy the last two weekends, so i must log on this weekend. btw, ive been having problems connecting to random servers. either my pc freezes while im selecting them or it freezes when theyve loaded and i try to join. ive tried closing all other internet apps before, so i doubt thats the problem. any help u guys can give me will b much appreciated.

Checking the BFG server now to see if others are there to kick this sucka off early!

edit: 1/64. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 0/64 :(

I'm at work right now, but will be on later tonight about 9:30-10:00 central time, if anyone's up for an early game.

Actually looks like the uni guys have a CoD2 lan planned for tonight...will probably be on late night after that for some BF2 pwnage. :D

Just spent ~40mins flying/heli'ing around for practice. So empty. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back