[H] Battlefield2 Weekend 6/10-6/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few of us in the rotating vanilla server right now. Just need a few more so we can start a game.

Well I got some Single Player practice in last night and am about to get a little more. I seem to be getting use to the weapons and even the TV guided missile in the Cobra isn’t all that bad. Though I can’t fly for shit with my track ball so that’s going to take me some time. Not that I care about flying and yes I did say track ball. I can’t be the only one not playing with a mouse.

Anyway I hope to see you guys playing later and Rich I added you to my xfire and if anyone else wants to add me just search tga78.

Does not look like it. I guess I will keep an eye on this thread and the BFG site for a little to see if anyone turns up

The Rotating BF2 server has a game going on. I had to take a break but will be back

There WAS a game going on the rotating server until it restarted. Then only three or four people got back on. I'm taking a break to eat then I'll check back later.

I'm Beavis9k in game and 0bassman0 on xfire.

MasterOfNone said:
Did you delete all the shaders in your C:\Documents and Settings\*user name*\My Documents\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\cache ?

If one is corrupt, it could be the culprit.

Tim

Yeah I do that every couple days because I heard it causes less crashes to the desktop. Just did a clean install of vanilla, sf, and the patches for the 3rd or 4th time this week but it still had the error message. Then I just uninstalled and reinstalled SF again and it still didn't work. Still can't get it to work.

Anyone up for a game or two right now?

I hopped on the rotating server yesterday afternoon but with my west coast time zone I only found 2 other [H] guys playing. :( There were 30 total players on the server at about 3:00 PST. My pings are always pushing 100 and more so it's tough for me to get a good game going without getting disconnected. *sniff* Some weekends are better than others I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back