[H] Battlefield 2 Weekends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Tate

Supreme [H]ardness
HBF2Weekend.jpg

Welcome to this weeks incarnation of our [H] BF2 Weekends!!

The maps that we used last week are as follows:

Rotating Vanilla Server:
Karkand
Mashtuur City
Sharqi
Gulf of Oman
Dalian Plant
Daquing Oilfields
Wake Island 2007
Shounga Stalemate

Rotating Special Forces Server:
Warlord
Ghost
Iron Gator

Armored Fury Server:
Operation Harvest
Midnight Sun
Operation Road Rage

Ventrillo Server:
Server: vent.bfggaming.com (69.12.30.135)
Port: 2366
Password: bfgg

If you guys want to add, remove or change any of the maps now is the time to speak up!! These maps will stay on until Friday night, at that time we will be changing over for this weekend’s play, if needed. Each map will be played for two rounds with a team swap.

If you need the server information you can find it by logging onto BFG Gaming.

The Games will begin at Noon Central Time on Saturday and Sunday. Please remember to add your [H] prefix into your name before joining up. Most of our in game handles are different, so this is how we’ll know it’s one of us.

For those of you who are interested my stats and handle can be found right here. I also have an X-Fire account which can be found by searching [email protected].

I would like to say a big Thank you to the kind folks at BFG for allowing us to make their servers our home. Remember guys, BFG is putting out good money on bandwidth and server rental each month, so why not make these servers your home every night.

Also I need to thank my good pal AtomicMoose for coming up with a great logo design!

I should be there Saturday...hopefully :)
My handle in-game is EgyptianHitman.

I've been knocking about, looking at the vanilla one occasionally in xfire, but it's kind of hard to persuade yourself to join an empty server...

edit: Pfft - got up to four people, but then we all left. Nice one, Random Texan. :p

Yes, and the thing was www.projectoffset.com, i remembered it now.
Just in case you'd suddenly started caring.

Hey Rich, do you mind changing the map on the Vanilla server to Oman or something? Mashtuur City isn't a fun map to wait for players on...

I'm gonna play tommmorow for sure but I may be a little rusty since I've been away from it for a week.

ComputerBox34 said:
Hey Rich, do you mind changing the map on the Vanilla server to Oman or something? Mashtuur City isn't a fun map to wait for players on...

I had it set to Oman and then everyone bitched to change it, make up your minds and I'll be happy to do whatever you like. :p

I don't mind Mashtuur as a starting map. Perhaps we could rotate starting maps every weekend? If that's too much administration then I really don't care 'cause these servers are provided to us for free. ;)

Wally said:
I've been knocking about, looking at the vanilla one occasionally in xfire, but it's kind of hard to persuade yourself to join an empty server...

edit: Pfft - got up to four people, but then we all left. Nice one, Random Texan.

Yes, and the thing was www.projectoffset.com, i remembered it now.
Just in case you'd suddenly started caring. :p

Oh like I wanted to go to work last night :(.
I'll be on today but chances are I'm back to work at 1800. Stupid mall plumbing.....

Hey if anybody is still playing, and this is still going on, someone Please PM me, or AIM me at collegekid2k

I've been playing for a while not, not super good, but am ok. Sitting at 191k Global and 501 Global Rank, was 490 last night :(

Rockinfella2k said:
Hey if anybody is still playing, and this is still going on, someone Please PM me, or AIM me at collegekid2k

I've been playing for a while not, not super good, but am ok. Sitting at 191k Global and 501 Global Rank, was 490 last night :(

I play quite a bit so you can add me to your Xfire if you have it.

We've had trouble the past couple of weeks getting folks all on at the same time. We're actually busy with real life! *gasp* We'll keep trying, though!

WhyYouLoveMe said:
I play quite a bit so you can add me to your Xfire if you have it.

We've had trouble the past couple of weeks getting folks all on at the same time. We're actually busy with real life! *gasp* We'll keep trying, though!
real life sucks, it takes away so much online fun :mad:

What's the name of the server? I think BFG Gaming hosts a LOT of servers...what's the IP/name of the [H] server?

Bona Fide said:
What's the name of the server? I think BFG Gaming hosts a LOT of servers...what's the IP/name of the [H] server?

I don't think they host that many servers atleast not for BF2 there's only 3 for BF2 and they all can be used to for [H] weekends. Info is all on the site.

http://bfggaming.com/

Abyss of Borg said:
I'm in. We should try to get 10 people or more so we can get a game started right away.

Rich - Were not we looking at reducing the requirement to the minimum 8 for the servers?

Hopefully we can start right at 12pm central on Saturday. Shun your real lives! Join the fray! :p

Rich Tate said:
Alright guys, are we gaming this weekend or what?

SOUND OFF!

I'm game... (hehe) - system is back up and running and I'm actually not doing anything other than regular household stuff this weekend! w00t! Would reallu like to get in some SF and AF.

I will load up xfire (normally don't) for contact, and if anyone is interested, i can set up a Teamspeak or Ventrillo server on a couple of boxes that I have available with oodles of bandwidth. They can be up and running fairly quickly and can set up a few "trusted" individuals as admins for use over the weekend.

Peace,
Tim

I have TeamSpeak servers (TeamSpeak 2 RC2) up at the following IPs
Vanilla BF2 - 66.45.163.43:8767 - 20 slots
BF2:SF - 66.45.16.44:8767 - 20 slots
BF2:AF - 66.45.16.44:8777 - 20 slots

Password for each server is HardClub ... use, but don't abuse. I'll be in and out, here and there... need moar coffee ;) I'll leave them up all weekend, kill them Monday AM, then bring them back up next Friday night sometime.

Peace
Tim

Did we ever get a game going? I tried on Saturday but only managed to get a 2 on 1 session going for a half hour. :(

WhyYouLoveMe said:
Did we ever get a game going? I tried on Saturday but only managed to get a 2 on 1 session going for a half hour. :(

No we didn't. The most we got was 4 people on at once.

I hopped in at various times on each of the servers and the most that were in game was 4... <sigh> I had more peeps in the Sandbox v0.3 and Surreal II mod servers I have running. :(

There will be MOAR!

Peace,
Tim

moved from florida to massachusetts and now waiting for verizon dsl, they said they have to wait to get dial-tone, they said its technical but i should have by the 24th the latest, so asap u guys can count me in, im FIENDING for a good game. did i mention dialup SUX? :p
i feel like a crackhead being wiened off crack. its been weeks, well i do play single player but its no where near as fun.

If my DSL install is fixed today or tomorrow I will definately see you all there saturday daytime and all day sunday. Never used ventrilo, but I'm wondering if it's like TS, where I can have the mic input from one card, and the sound output from another?

-wil

somecallmeTim said:
I hopped in at various times on each of the servers and the most that were in game was 4... <sigh> I had more peeps in the Sandbox v0.3 and Surreal II mod servers I have running. :(
Glad to finally see someone I recognize on here. I'm game for some regular vanilla, but sandbox is way better.
biggrin.gif

MatDef said:
Glad to finally see someone I recognize on here. I'm game for some regular vanilla, but sandbox is way better.
biggrin.gif

I've seen you on the Flying Circus Sandbox ;) Since we upgraded to v0.3 the server has never been empty... okay, other than that one time it freaked out and it was a couple hours before we could get it restarted (dang work...) It's a fantastic Mod. I'm trying to get Sir.Elxxx over to come over from Missoula MT for one my LANs.

I am totally up for some [H] BF2 - when there's been enough, the rounds were great and playing on a squad of of 6 [H]ers is fantastic... playing TOGETHER ... imagine that. Every round we were the "best" squad even tho the rest of our team sucked and there was a bitchn' moaning contest between two turds as to who was commander. My big issue is time on weekends - I have about one a month I have some time to play and I'm so hooked on BF2 and it's mods that it's hard to choose which server / mod to play...

I'll sometimes leave my [H] tag on BF2 when I hop on other servers (normally it's +SKJP+) and people tend to start following me around, joining my squad, or leaving the squad and rejoin so I can be leader. There's something about the [H] that makes them respect you.. .kind of cool.

Peace,
Tim

somecallmeTim said:
I've seen you on the Flying Circus Sandbox ;) Since we upgraded to v0.3 the server has never been empty... okay, other than that one time it freaked out and it was a couple hours before we could get it restarted (dang work...) It's a fantastic Mod. I'm trying to get Sir.Elxxx over to come over from Missoula MT for one my LANs.
Good luck, be sure to invite Sir. Akland too, he lives down the street from elxx. I also have to admit that I'm addicted to AI, and I just can't get enough sandbox, it's easily one of the best bf2 mods of all time.

yeah me too... i was playing DOD;S alot but them got BF2 and havent looked back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back